Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rogan Searching

Rogan

Hi

I rarely ever comment on the searching section because the majority of the time, it's just an ego trip for the said person. However I do remember you from Ch, since you were a core member of the man unit. The game has changed a lot and so has the atmosphere of clanning, back about 2 years ago, p2p mini'ing was actually fun, nowadays it's just against 5 maxed 37 def 122 combat accounts with curses - who hit 500+'s through prayer with chaotic maul. (<== Personal skepticism about you coming back 8p)

I don't really know of any clans that have the same environment that we established back then, nor did I really try to find out, but I do hear some okay things about NME, and IR I suppose. Check out their communities, see if you like it, and see if you can fit in and have the time to dedicate to scaping again, because I sure don't.

I don't know where a lot of the "good" ex-CH members went although I only keep in contact with about 6 of them (all who don't scape anymore). The only ones still playing I believe are Touquir who's in IR, and Callum who's in Zenith. Perhaps you would like to check them out too.

Anyways; any clan would be lucky to have this dork.

Best of luck Rogan.

Shut your ***** mouth :D

Rogan mate i recomend either Zenith or NME

Zenith has a few of the good ex-CH members, such as Joey, Egan and Myself

NME is were the mulletman went to and i think you would enjoy it there.

QwnAO.png

Hi

I rarely ever comment on the searching section because the majority of the time, it's just an ego trip for the said person. However I do remember you from Ch, since you were a core member of the man unit. The game has changed a lot and so has the atmosphere of clanning, back about 2 years ago, p2p mini'ing was actually fun, nowadays it's just against 5 maxed 37 def 122 combat accounts with curses - who hit 500+'s through prayer with chaotic maul. (<== Personal skepticism about you coming back 8p)

I don't really know of any clans that have the same environment that we established back then, nor did I really try to find out, but I do hear some okay things about NME, and IR I suppose. Check out their communities, see if you like it, and see if you can fit in and have the time to dedicate to scaping again, because I sure don't.

I don't know where a lot of the "good" ex-CH members went although I only keep in contact with about 6 of them (all who don't scape anymore). The only ones still playing I believe are Touquir who's in IR, and Callum who's in Zenith. Perhaps you would like to check them out too.

Anyways; any clan would be lucky to have this dork.

Best of luck Rogan.

Shut your ***** mouth :D

Rogan mate i recomend either Zenith or NME

Zenith has a few of the good ex-CH members, such as Joey, Egan and Myself

NME is were the mulletman went to and i think you would enjoy it there.

Whoa horsey, sadly on these forums I can't flame you back because I have a "Moderator title".

Do me a favor and get on IRC, so I can unleash the manly flames of hell and justice of mass destruction of the universe upon you.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

#fury

somewhat mature ranks with ambition and great community

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS