Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP - When Mass Rape Turns Into Genocide

Chain Is Law

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see your fight with War wasn't too overly interrupted by mains...cuz this Sunday was the worse one main-wise that FOE has experienced in months. I guess it's something to do with HF now starting at the same times as pures and POT.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Funny thing is that you had no proof of clearing us, but in our vid it shows that you were the running clan and we were behind you ahahahahahahahaha owned

Zack, your all talk my friend, saying your gonna do this and that.

But what happens? We had a good trip and you didnt. I don't even need to post that pic of kids complaining in your cc about your trip being a waste of time.

bbl

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Funny thing is that you had no proof of clearing us, but in our vid it shows that you were the running clan and we were behind you ahahahahahahahaha owned

Zack, your all talk my friend, saying your gonna do this and that.

But what happens? We had a good trip and you didnt. I don't even need to post that pic of kids complaining in your cc about your trip being a waste of time.

bbl

Slow start to the trip mains killed us, of course people are going to be mad. I was mad. But once again your getting away from the proof of us killing you in the video. Lmao.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

nice work, i was on my main specing out both clans :D

not gonna lie you guys are the worst returners ever, there was lobsters, rune scims and even maple short bows all over the place. came for the loot but there was shit so i just started sniping :)

Well... cp returned in f2p gear, 1 iteming and using swordfish, nice dedication, even when the sets are over...

If we were all in F2P gear you would of easily cleared us up, sadly that wasn't the case.

with kills come deaths, and you had many deaths.