Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR Full out

Goop

I have work what do you want me to do take time off to play a computer game with you? lmao what a ******

You do realize you can set up the fight and have Jah or someone lead right? You don't need someone else to. lmao what a ****** (except it's spell ******* to don't call someone that if you can't even spell it)

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asher i only start with people who show no common sence and Hate on my clan.

Carnage- Lost to us in PCt then lost almost even opts next sunday. However won with 15+ last sunday and claim they own us in p2p....

Dv- Lost 2 preps to us. Tied 1-1 with us in cwars and 1-1 in last 2 bh run-ins and claim to be better....

USE YOUR ******* BRAINS PEOPLE.

Try F2ping for once Carnage. Anyways lets move this to a Different topic as this has nothing to do with IR vs Eop

we had 27 :s on our first run in

OK IR #1 P2P #1 F2P MOST ACTIVE PURE CLAN ZO #1 LEADER

Just skimmed through this topic, deleted a lot of posts. Continue reporting posts if you see inappropriate content, so a staff member can review it.

Happy debating.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

gj eop

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Old topic, but nonetheless, well done to EOP. Also gj to IR for pulling a decent amount of people, but It doesnt make your clan look great to take a loss so badly... Like, accusing eop of cheating- I'm not sure if thats really worth your time :/

I really appreciate a chill clan when I see one :D Obviously I can relate from being a membr of sea peaz. I easily understand why you had 57 people, and do not see why people can criticize that. Everyone whos normal needs to take a break from rs once and a while.... and also, if EOP thought the war was of vital importance, then they probably would have pulled slightly more.

Again, well done to both clans =) Wars are great events, I'm glad pct has slightly done its job to make them more common.

At least neither of these clans randomly pulled out because they were afraid to loose! Nothing was lost anyways, and both clans came out of it perhaps stronger than before.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

can carnage shut the **** up about merging rofl, half your clan is from some unknown masser clan called northstart or someshit you ******* idiots

LOL

remember that one time when everyone fought on the internet about a war on an online game

110210183405.png

2 of ours dced, you would keep the screenie of the starting opts before we lost 2. You're retarded if you think 5 combat difference in a full scale war doesn't matter lol. You guys act like you're decreasing my self-esteem just because it's 10 of you arguing with me at a time, but actually its quite hilarious that you need that many people to keep up with me. Keep trying though guys, you're getting closer!

So basicly you had no way of coming back at me, so you just went on about some pointless ******** about how it's 10 v 1... cool stufff.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

So basicly you had no way of coming back at me, so you just went on about some pointless ******** about how it's 10 v 1... cool stufff.

You're a horrible e-arguer mang, if you look at my posts I usually make everyone look stupid, including Plode daily. :lol:

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.