Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Relapse F2P Thursday | Doin' work and stuff!

Furl

rVM6c.png

Today Relapse set out, and peaked at 12 members. We were ready to kill some stuff as always. We ended up killing randoms in World 57 for an hour or so before The Archaic informed us that they were soon to be PKing. We got ready to hit them and did so twice. Hitting them once at 13 Ports & once north of Goblin. After the fight at Goblin they got a re-rush and because of some problems with organization we lost the fight. Good fights today, Ai. Hope to have more soon.

RSp1m.png

Fighting The Archaic & Crashers:

RSp1m.png

Random people we killed (Nothing special - just a small vid):

RSp1m.png

Was a good trip and a good pull. Thanks for the action everyone, we always appreciate it.
2s1ry3n.jpg

Cute, fix the grammar please at least. :>

Video has good quality though :3

i did the best i could with grammar man!!!!!! really though, i thought it was nice but i probably used some unnecessary commas who cares yo?

2s1ry3n.jpg

Cute, fix the grammar please at least. :>

Video has good quality though :3

alright i made an attempt to make the grammar better tell me if it's alright. i know it's kind of annoying when people can't write proper english so i'm trying to work on it :P

2s1ry3n.jpg

Props for posting the loss too seeing as we don't make topics. Were some fun fights, always a pleasure.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.