Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ahmadoo

Ahd f t w

Yo im looking for a new clan , after i got booted from Zenith cuz i was replying "negative replies" to topic and made josh and others cry irl , was going to leave anyways cuz they are racist + ****** community lol

i got 1 lvl 65 with 1 def

and 1 lvl 84 failed pure with bad def :))))

i want a nice/chill community and not racist who hates arabb!

#clan-ef

Gl m8.

Go back to EF, saw you were active on their site still.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Back to EF and spamming (:

-

I don't see the reason you include the word 'racist' in there when its nothing about to do with the story you saying on the Topic, You got booted for spamming the forums and being post count hungry.

kthxbai.

-

I don't see the reason you include the word 'racist' in there when its nothing about to do with the story you saying on the Topic, You got booted for spamming the forums and being post count hungry.

kthxbai.

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

-

kthxbai.

I was going to leave in 1 week or less , u guys only flame Arabs and i dont knw how bow is still in zenith , also everyone was right about the community its **** as hell.

kthxbai

#clan-ef

All you did was cry lmao, you never attempted to talk to people. goodluck in your new home L

i trolled ur clan on ts all day looool , i was laughing irl while u kids are raging at me in Ts. LOL :thumbsup:

#clan-ef