Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turm prod seeking.

Rollhard Six

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur better of to join a team no clan will want you if you dont attend trips

I've never attended clan pk trips, yet i still get offers to join their clan. pking just isn't my thing.

u get offers cuz they think ur lazy ass will attend trips. go #fatality for minis their trips suck anyways.

smartestmember.jpg

ur better of to join a team no clan will want you if you dont attend trips

I've never attended clan pk trips, yet i still get offers to join their clan. pking just isn't my thing.

u get offers cuz they think ur lazy ass will attend trips. go #fatality for minis their trips suck anyways.

theres a difference between being lazy, and not doing something you don't enjoy ;)

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

I think EruptionOfPures will suit you best, we have a bunch of turmoil pures with a great community

Check us out www.eop-rs.com :)

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

gl with search

i see your using the banner i made :P if you want a smaller version let me know.

RollHard Six-v. To achieve something partially through intense skill and partially through luck.
WPzE8.png

Umm you can check out CP if you like, we have a clan ally rank if thats what your kinda looking for? We also do lots of minis #clan-cp :D

If not check out a team :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If you bother attending one PK trip a week check out NPO, www.npo-rs.com .

We have a very active TS3 with ~40-50 Users online during peak times midweek, we're doing minis daily & preps usually 2-4 a week.

We have only one mandatory PK trip which is on Sunday.

But if you really don't want to attend PK trips I'd really suggest you to join a Team instead, I'm not good wiht the team scene right now though, heard Team Genocide is cool.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Why did you leave Venom? :O

Have my reason, will not say as they'll make some people in V look bad.

WPzE8.png

Zenith my nig

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png