Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Recruit Me!

Cody

Hello Pure Warfare, I've been playing on my low level pure and I'm currently in a fun clan<33 on it but I was thinking of maybe joining a high/med leveled clan on my main pure as well. Hit me up if you think I'd fit into your clan well. Not sure if I really am going to clan on this account or not yet. :teehee:

120114180553.png

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
1xtpx76.png
uhazfq.png17z6g33.png

Try Zenith. Extremely active, good community, everything you could look for in a clan. Tons of little P2P trips if you like those & plenty of F2P events such as preps, trips, & minis. Check us out at #Zenith or Zenith-rs.com

2s1ry3n.jpg

Try Zenith. Extremely active, good community, everything you could look for in a clan. Tons of little P2P trips if you like those & plenty of F2P events such as preps, trips, & minis. Check us out at #Zenith or Zenith-rs.com

Couldn't have said it any better

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

1.wanna get 30 defence,not be able to single pk, and only kill level 70s on trip. join foe/tlp/eop/fi/cp etc

2. if no to 1.

wanna fight 30-50vs30-50 vs cp/ir/z/fi/tlp and fight outgunned most of the time, limited p2p game, join NME

wanna fight 50+vs50+ vs foe/eop/tlp in the wild, preps, and wars in both servers, join MM.

if you like p2p, join mm, if you love f2p, join mm. if you want to dominate the wild, join mm. If you absolutely hate p2p, join nme.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

If you join a clan that accepts turmoil "pures," you will find yourself sitting almost all clanwars events, especially because you don't have dung or herb. So, some of your criteria should be to be in a 1-20 def clan that has more wilderness than clan wars events. There are only two major clans like that, MM, and to a lesser extent, NME.

The thing is, NME is a primarily lower level clan, so they typically can't fight toe-to-toe with the bigger, higher leveled clans when matched or outnumbered. Also, NME's events are primarily limited to f2p.

MM is one of the oldest and largest pure clans, and the only one to have stuck to the concept of "purity" (1-20 def only) after all this time. Founded by the legendary I Mahatma I, we have fought for the crown on both servers for almost as long as pures have been around.

We have consistently dominated f2p, pulling more than pretty much every clan out there on a weekly basis. Likewise, we compete in p2p despite not having the advantage of turmoil, soul split, and snakeskin.

Unlike most other clans, who sit around in clan wars on Fridays, we have 3 weekly pk trips as opposed to the 2 of other clans, as well as plenty of midweek trips, both f2p and p2p. We have a great community and the most active pure clan forums out there.

For a pure like yourself, the Mayhem Makers (IRC: #mayhem-makers) are your best choice. Join today at mm-rs.org! :thumbsup:

#clan-ef or mayhem-makers

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"