Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Queen - EoP's Saturday Pk Trip

Pepe

gf guys. we tried even though we were outopted. i hope you guys can return the same action tomorrow :)

We fought you down quite a bit and everytime you agreed to kill crashers you dipped lol.

Hope you'll fight us down tomorrow ;p

Don't count on it ;)

Eh.. I don't think you went as well as you are saying..

Check out the video :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily killing you guys on sperm before mm crashed

did good considering we were down 10 the entire day.

:o we had 52 ending

Wheres your pic?

120115003219rhuna.png

???

I don't get this I said we had 52 ending before mm crash and you post a picture proving my statement that I'm right?

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

:o we had 52 ending

Wheres your pic?

120115003219rhuna.png

???

I don't get this I said we had 52 ending before mm crash and you post a picture proving my statement that I'm right?

He's trying to trick you by showing you a pic of foe's cc you silly goose. Woulda been nice if it was a pic from when MM crashed. Nice 64 total in cc guess you weren't too truthful about your opts either there were you m8ey

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Ty 4 fight MM and nice pull, heard you peaked near 90.

dame lol where did you get your source from? they had no more than 78 the whole trip but 90 people showed up in total :P

How do you know so well what mm peaked at/how many people attended so good. seems suspicious since you're in foe.

on the otherhand if 2 clans are sniping your returners and fight them outopted its obvious you're gonna lose after a while

its pretty accurate we broke 80 to about 81-82 on ts, but we lost alot of ppl throughout the trip. but never had more than 80 in game

so that was pretty accurate. and fatality and tlp and 4 mains in rune 98-106 cmb were camping me+ other mm members the entire freaking fight until we went to level 23 hill.

Those mains are from cp. still idc what you peaked at since hes in foe and not mm and that doesn't answer my statement you only confirm that he was pretty accurate

qOY7v.png

Beginning;

120114143111.png

Mm crash;

120114143356.png

Hope that clears it up. Cheers for the fights. :)

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Beginning;

120114143111.png

Mm crash;

120114143356.png

Hope that clears it up. Cheers for the fights. :)

Ye ok but we were down from the beginning & you were also defending on sperm where the map glitches lol so you killed more before we even saw you. W/e though i hope you return the favor tomorrow ;)

dame lol where did you get your source from? they had no more than 78 the whole trip but 90 people showed up in total :P

How do you know so well what mm peaked at/how many people attended so good. seems suspicious since you're in foe.

on the otherhand if 2 clans are sniping your returners and fight them outopted its obvious you're gonna lose after a while

its pretty accurate we broke 80 to about 81-82 on ts, but we lost alot of ppl throughout the trip. but never had more than 80 in game

so that was pretty accurate. and fatality and tlp and 4 mains in rune 98-106 cmb were camping me+ other mm members the entire freaking fight until we went to level 23 hill.

Those mains are from cp. still idc what you peaked at since hes in foe and not mm and that doesn't answer my statement you only confirm that he was pretty accurate

if its how he knows?

well foe has a spy in mm and i guess the spy gave foe the right information?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i think foe was on top in sperm fight tbh u did beat us in the other 1 tho at start.

Im disappointed in the ammount of mith u guys use now tho since u banned addy every1 just went to mith.

Would be better if all f2p clans just used monk robes tbh

120114132536.png

Don't see that much mith.. lol don't exaggerate, some of our members prefer monk robes even if they're 20-30 def... not to mention you could have just as much, if not more, mith if your leaders didnt prefer monk robes

if its how he knows?

well foe has a spy in mm and i guess the spy gave foe the right information?

im in #full-of-excuses not in #finalownage

get ur facts right :]