Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol'd at thinking you beat TLP, it was crashed before anyone was clearly in the lead.

Looks like you guys had fun though, cya tomorrow :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

For some reason my posts were removed even though they contained zero flame/bait. I will just stop by and leave this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQb252ME4w

It's pretty obvious the time you "cleared us" we still had a good 25-30 left when whoever crashed from the north came. We also had 35~ starting in that fight compared to your 50.

For some reason my posts were removed even though they contained zero flame/bait. I will just stop by and leave this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nQb252ME4w

It's pretty obvious the time you "cleared us" we still had a good 25-30 left when whoever crashed from the north came. We also had 35~ starting in that fight compared to your 50.

To lazy to watch after you admitted to thinking you did anything 35v50. Lol

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Fatality was walking down towards corp, and found TLP at vents. We began pushing them back towards corp, and then up to piper where the fight stayed until the ending. The fight was a very close, and enjoyable one until we finally gained the upper hand thanks to great returning from our members. Respect for the fight, TLP.

you forgot to mention how we were already in a fight when you rushed us and that you teamed with cp to crash our fight against zenith.

I'll remember to say something next time you make a topic crashing us. Although your clan is known for it kind of a Forte.

Fatality was walking down towards corp, and found TLP at vents. We began pushing them back towards corp, and then up to piper where the fight stayed until the ending. The fight was a very close, and enjoyable one until we finally gained the upper hand thanks to great returning from our members. Respect for the fight, TLP.

you forgot to mention how we were already in a fight when you rushed us and that you teamed with cp to crash our fight against zenith.

I'll remember to say something next time you make a topic crashing us. Although your clan is known for it kind of a Forte.

I have a feeling that may be in your topic 2morrow.

I have a feeling that may be in your topic 2morrow.

At least we didn't post the topic about your crash before christmas lol. Which we could have :). Bet you felt stupid then haha. You crashed us and another clan the other clan left and we stayed and cleared your clan. Eggs on faces haha.

If I didn't see you tomorrow crashing people's fight i'd probably think your clan closed so I wouldn't expect any less from you :).

We had 40, and we cleared you at piper. Vid will show you this :)

Also Vid will be up soon guys, my internet is horrid lol.

Thanks to everyone for the fights today.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

We had 40, and we cleared you at piper. Vid will show you this :)

Also Vid will be up soon guys, my internet is horrid lol.

Thanks to everyone for the fights today.

lol u cant afford good internet

It's actually quite surprising this topic was made to clear any confusion with Z+POT, not TLP. Once the vid up we'll show our, how should I say, more clear version of the fight? Regardless it was fun, we apologize for crashing, but as almost all fights are crashed it should come as no surprise.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

It's actually quite surprising this topic was made to clear any confusion with Z+POT, not TLP. Once the vid up we'll show our, how should I say, more clear version of the fight? Regardless it was fun, we apologize for crashing, but as almost all fights are crashed it should come as no surprise.

I hope you aren't suprised 2morrow as we return the favor

I hope you aren't suprised 2morrow as we return the favor

Are you here to cry or...? Grow up. Leave intimidation to Eop because you just aren't pulling it off very well. If you really want it spelled out for you that was my polite way of asking you to leave the topic. :mellow:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png