Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honor

Salabala

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pathetically funny

You tell honour pures off because they bring a yak along. Then you tell honour pures off because they don't use regular game mechanics such as teletabs.

I don't see the logic, sorry.

all of those clips were when i was in tlp and couldn't tele. you're an idiot for responding without knowing what the deal was.

You're an idiot for implying that it makes a difference. The fact that you gave honour a shot doesn't automatically give you the right to criticise it with backwards logic.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

You tell honour pures off because they bring a yak along. Then you tell honour pures off because they don't use regular game mechanics such as teletabs.

all of those clips were when i was in tlp and couldn't tele. you're an idiot for responding without knowing what the deal was.

You're an idiot for implying that it makes a difference. The fact that you gave honour a shot doesn't automatically give you the right to criticise it with backwards logic.

I like the way you think sir.

Who cares about honour now-a-days..?

No1.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't be on this thread...

>Looks at new threads

>Notices this topic

>looks at said topic

>gives his opinon on the topic which the OP has asked for

????????

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

You dont make much sense. I was a honor pure w/o summoning so "Then you tell honour pures off because they don't use regular game mechanics such as teletabs" doesn't make sense. It's obvious I'll flame people with yaks if they use one. When was the last time you pked mate?

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

You dont make much sense. I was a honor pure w/o summoning so "Then you tell honour pures off because they don't use regular game mechanics such as teletabs" doesn't make sense. It's obvious I'll flame people with yaks if they use one. When was the last time you pked mate?

I see no problem with the yak considering how much money they already lost on just the summoning level its self. Sure you don't get it but it's w/e.

At the end of the day, it's not who bitches about honour. It's who gets over it and sticks by it despite everyone going NH. Much like staying pure while your whole clan or all of your friends goes turmoil.