Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC clanning

H0W3

I swear, Activation is Chaotic all over again.

See, last year I couldn't stand to read a post by them, because I'll try to, and get lost in the seas.

The grammar, and spelling, as a matter of fact, is so horrid. Plus, The Typing Like this Is Really ******* Annoying and Stuff Like This So Yeah if You Could Put a Little Bit More Knowledge into a post it would be fantastic.

OT:

Personally, I think it will succeed. Well one, because Relapse is LPC. Two, because I don't see me nor my staff giving up on it. It's strictly for fun, like you said.

I don't want to point fingers towards Activation, but seriously. You kids need to grow the **** up and if you're "For reviving the LPC" you first off wouldn't accept anything above 65+, and second wouldn't of taken a picture of you saying "Operation close Relapse - Activated" Troll or not, that's incredibly immature.

It's funny, cause I'm contradicting myself, we spammed something like that when we killed BT, but we didn't turn it into a sig or say that we're trolling. We learned from it, and to us we said what the **** were we thinking, that's not apart of what we're supposed to be about.

well ty bye now

I never typed like: This And Chaotic Wasn't Like That. Only one person was :>

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious, I simply love you.

I was going to give you a SO, but I didn't think you were even active anymore. Haven't seen you post in awhile. ;\

Love you neway boo.

See, I would edit my post above, but I'm far too lazy.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Wait, I'm lost, this topic is yours now?

Let's highlight it, I've changed my mind.

With a clan called "Activation" in the scene, it will fail. Pretty soon 20 defence will be accepted.

Omnis clan will remain beside ours as the true LPCs. <- Not even being biased.

Your clan will ruin the scene, I see no more hope.

Meh, gl anyways.

Hopefully a multiclanning MPC will open soon, you can see how you like fighting them :thumbsup:

Activation will continue winning, while Relapse will continue Whining.

bSHM3.png

Batman, I also don't see your point with our picture??

kpb20.jpg

It's our pet cheetah, Bozo, eating a havoc guy? Don't forget about the #clan-r for substantial recruitment.

I've looked up and down the picture, went into photoshop, zoomed in as far as a I could, examined each corner fully, yet...

I found nowhere that said we're going to close a clan ;\

------------

And man, make that your new slogan. We'll keep on whining. <- Lmao. Welp, see you guys in the wilderness with your mithril on a level 70. I know it's coming soon. Lol.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Wait, I'm lost, this topic is yours now?

Let's highlight it, I've changed my mind.

With a clan called "Activation" in the scene, it will fail. Pretty soon 20 defence will be accepted.

Omnis clan will remain beside ours as the true LPCs. <- Not even being biased.

Your clan will ruin the scene, I see no more hope.

Meh, gl anyways.

Hopefully a multiclanning MPC will open soon, you can see how you like fighting them :thumbsup:

Thats Total Disrespect Like We Put One Picture And We Are Hate Like i Said Most OF The Time We Laugh At our events You Guys Are Taking It Way Too Serious The Picture Was Just A Funny Thing as Soon A make a topic you guys being to flame us for example this topic first comments were Activation is Going To Ruin But People Gonna Hate i Learn That Doesnt matter if its Rs Or Real Life People Hate to See Other Peoples Be Succesful

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

kpb20.jpg

It's our pet cheetah, Bozo, eating a havoc guy? Don't forget about the #clan-r for substantial recruitment.

I've looked up and down the picture, went into photoshop, zoomed in as far as a I could, examined each corner fully, yet...

------------

And man, make that your new slogan. We'll keep on whining. <- Lmao. Welp, see you guys in the wilderness with your mithril on a level 70. I know it's coming soon. Lol.

you're god.

bSHM3.png

I am a leader of a LPC, and its pretty obvious a decent league of low pure clans is just temporary, it has been almost a month since these LPC's have started opening and already clans are starting to accept 70 combat, clans will open up and use cheap tactics to try and gain any amount of lead over the others and eventually it will just go to **** and LPC will be the same as the other leagues.

Thats Total Disrespect Like We Put One Picture And We Are Hate Like i Said Most OF The Time We Laugh At our events You Guys Are Taking It Way Too Serious The Picture Was Just A Funny Thing as Soon A make a topic you guys being to flame us for example this topic first comments were Activation is Going To Ruin But People Gonna Hate i Learn That Doesnt matter if its Rs Or Real Life People Hate to See Other Peoples Be Succesful

Yo, I started reading your post, and stopped once I continued skimming through, and saw That You Typed Like This Again.

Someone ban me from these forums, I'm too good @ this honestly.

@batman

it ain't ez being the savior

srs. ban me from these forums. It's infested with scumbags.

@H0w3:

I apologize for stealing your topic. I'm off it now, hopefully it will go back to being the discussion instead of me owning this batman guy.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

kpb20.jpg

------------

The point that green cape which is our cape and black hat wasnt there until after we open and made our first pure warfare topic thats our point

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

Yo, I started reading your post, and stopped once I continued skimming through, and saw That You Typed Like This Again.

Someone ban me from these forums, I'm too good @ this honestly.

@batman

it ain't ez being the savior

srs. ban me from these forums. It's infested with scumbags.

You must not have taken English because symbolism is obvious in your picture. And sarcasm was used in my last post. And you totally disregarded the racism.

bSHM3.png

I did disregard the racism, this is my last post I promise.

Obviously I'm going to, I'm not a racist, that's childish and mega immature. (could be classified to be the same thing) I do have to say, I don't like the porchers, but you know what you have what you have.

I removed the section out of our IRC channel's topic.

I'm done replying here, cause overall I'm the one supposed to be setting the example and instead I'm feeding a pond of live alligators.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I am a leader of a LPC, and its pretty obvious a decent league of low pure clans is just temporary, it has been almost a month since these LPC's have started opening and already clans are starting to accept 70 combat, clans will open up and use cheap tactics to try and gain any amount of lead over the others and eventually it will just go to **** and LPC will be the same as the other leagues.

we dont even have a 69 or 70 in our clan so whats your point really like i say people Hate to See People Be Successful

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

The Funny Part Is That Typing Like This Takes So Damned Long, And I Honestly Don't Even Know How Mankind Can Keep This Up.

Oh, and locking this, so you folks can go take a chill pill before all this gets blown out of proportion again.

Runescape Drama 101.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?