Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I have an idea

Arrow

Can i ask you why You think 1 def is ****? You say its not powerful?

My account is maxed 10 defence(yeah full black). with 99hp meaning im 2 cmbs over 1 def, and i could be just as offensive with 79hp meaning i'm 7 cmbs over my peak level at 91 cmb and i still contend vs level 95s. I dump on these 30 def accounts my level, and rune pures aren't that much a problem in edgeville. I'm am most certainly the most dominant account in hybridding for my level.

Now 30 defense is absolutely useless. They cant pk in edgeville because they get wrecked by all the defensive bonuses, vengeance, not to mention that the rune pures hit higher than them. And in hybridding they just get stomped. Think about it(you on a rp 6 str levels lower or 3 str 3 hp lower vs u on a 30 def acc) You'd know you'd stomped the **** out of the 30def account.

The reason there is 30 defense in the community is because they were bad pkers who were so bad at pking, they got 11 combat levels higher to compete against their former self. Such cowardness.

A kid with Turmoil would stomp a kid with anything less. Unless you are a lvl 60-80 you are gonna get ripped by defence. If you are maxed over 90 combat you WILL get ripped.

Can i ask you why You think 1 def is ****? You say its not powerful?

My account is maxed 10 defence(yeah full black). with 99hp meaning im 2 cmbs over 1 def, and i could be just as offensive with 79hp meaning i'm 7 cmbs over my peak level at 91 cmb and i still contend vs level 95s. I dump on these 30 def accounts my level, and rune pures aren't that much a problem in edgeville. I'm am most certainly the most dominant account in hybridding for my level.

Now 30 defense is absolutely useless. They cant pk in edgeville because they get wrecked by all the defensive bonuses, vengeance, not to mention that the rune pures hit higher than them. And in hybridding they just get stomped. Think about it(you on a rp 6 str levels lower or 3 str 3 hp lower vs u on a 30 def acc) You'd know you'd stomped the **** out of the 30def account.

The reason there is 30 defense in the community is because they were bad pkers who were so bad at pking, they got 11 combat levels higher to compete against their former self. Such cowardness.

A kid with Turmoil would stomp a kid with anything less. Unless you are a lvl 60-80 you are gonna get ripped by defence. If you are maxed over 90 combat you WILL get ripped.

I have a PKING ACCOUNT that is 86 combat with turmoil, in edgeville 1v1.. you pures don't stand a chance against me lol. /query konka on irc if you want to 1v1 in edge without being a **** and maginc etc.

@arrow - i don't consider it pure lol, it's just effective. but in the end of the day it isn't rune armour, that's the limit.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Tbh, I consider this pure community to be so little compared to the amount of 1 defence pures out there who don't actually use this forum or know what its about. People dont realise that their are so many 1 defence pures out their PKing. At the end of the day, if you want defence over 31 your not really a pure at all, and in all honesty your just surrendering to what Jagex wants you to do. Because they have always hated pures, no matter what. This whole thing about "adapt or die" makes no sense at all, and anybody who believes in it is just an idiot. if you want to get higher defence than 31 you might as well get 40, and join a new community elsewhere, and let the people who want to stay pure at peace, and to let them recruit other 1 defence pures into this community. If you don't want to be a pure any more just go and join in on the fun on RSC's forums, and leave the people who wish to stay pure alone.

Once people start getting 40 defence from this forum's community (which is already starting to happen) the original objective and meaning of creating this community is diminished, and will be ruined.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Tbh, I consider this pure community to be so little compared to the amount of 1 defence pures out there who don't actually use this forum or know what its about. People dont realise that their are so many 1 defence pures out their PKing. At the end of the day, if you want defence over 31 your not really a pure at all, and in all honesty your just surrendering to what Jagex wants you to do. Because they have always hated pures, no matter what. This whole thing about "adapt or die" makes no sense at all, and anybody who believes in it is just an idiot. if you want to get higher defence than 31 you might as well get 40, and join a new community elsewhere, and let the people who want to stay pure at peace, and to let them recruit other 1 defence pures into this community. If you don't want to be a pure any more just go and join in on the fun on RSC's forums, and leave the people who wish to stay pure alone.

Once people start getting 40 defence from this forum's community (which is already starting to happen) the original objective and meaning of creating this community is diminished, and will be ruined.

Yeah I can see your side of it for sure.

Again let me re-phrase this. This topic is strictly introducing a scenario and asking how the pure community would respond to it. Nothing more, nothing less.

The main original point is some clans that are literally within 2-3 levels of being rune pures. This scenario happened with plenty of rune pures when turmoil first came out. Many people were old school 45 defense having accepted the MM def xp, and when Turmoil first came out they were forced to adapt and get 48+ defense. Now mirror the situation. Not everyone is perfect people mess up, so just like there are people with 35/36 in this community, there were people that were already 48-50 already in the rune pure community. Which is why you saw prominent vid makers such as Pandaa Eye or Wtf Elvemage being rune pure at 52 defense and 113+13 combat.

^ Thats basically the crux of my point. It was pretty obvious to anyone back then that anything over 50 defense was just wayyy to high to be a rune pure, and I THINK, again I could be wrong that really some people in this community are pushing the limit at what can be considered a 30 def turmoil pure. So my second point is seriously what is the point of a level 39 defense pure.

How anyone could ask me to neck myself over that is beyond me. Either way thanks for posting.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

I understand why people are so reluctant to let 35 def to be considered "pure", but they have to see that things are changing. As old members leave the community, new ones come in, and with the new ones coming in, things are going to change. I don't see clans allowing rune to be allowed into their clans anytime soon, but we'll see.

The 'adapt or die' arguement is baseless, people didnt get turmoil to compete with other clans with turmoil, clans decided to let them, how many turm masser clans do you end up fighting on your trips? you didnt ever have to adapt, if foe wants to fight mains let them do it in 20 def gear or get turm and no longer be a pure clan because if your getting turm to contend with mains then **** you.

The only 'adapt or die' arguement you can make is that you have perverted the whole idea of being a pure clan to something people cant even recognise anymore, MPCs with 30 defence that they have no need of just to follow the trend of ye olde **** clans.

You know who should kill themselves the mains in this community that get pissy because everytime they see topics like this they know fine rightly they have no place in a pure community.

Would love to see PW actually become what it set out to be... a home for the defenseless.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

The 'adapt or die' arguement is baseless, people didnt get turmoil to compete with other clans with turmoil, clans decided to let them, how many turm masser clans do you end up fighting on your trips? you didnt ever have to adapt, if foe wants to fight mains let them do it in 20 def gear or get turm and no longer be a pure clan because if your getting turm to contend with mains then **** you.

The only 'adapt or die' arguement you can make is that you have perverted the whole idea of being a pure clan to something people cant even recognise anymore, MPCs with 30 defence that they have no need of just to follow the trend of ye olde **** clans.

You know who should kill themselves the mains in this community that get pissy because everytime they see topics like this they know fine rightly they have no place in a pure community.

Would love to see PW actually become what it set out to be... a home for the defenseless.

It is not baseless. I'll give you an example.

Lets say under this scenario of dooms day, New prayer/spell/weapon/whatever that you can only get by doing a quest that gives 15k defense xp.

At first probably everyone will say NO we aren't getting it. What will happen is a few people who are under their current defense requirements will get it instead of turmoil or what have it. So in these HPC's you will have people who are 30 defense Turmoil variations, and now a second type Lets say 30 Def with a new magic spell or whatever.

(NO FLAME INTENDED) This is strictly an example:

1) Flash Cutter 622,011 36 25,118

2) Gf Nerd Jeff 615,058 36 25,493

3) Pink Clay 615,144 36 25,309

4) Memberlist 670,373 36 25,244

5) Blue Clay 615,173 36 25,227

Theres 5 people just randomly chose 2 ML's and took 5 people.

Under this dooms day of 15k XP, if any of those guys did the questing involved they would be over 40 defense.

Level 40 = 37,225 xp.

This might not happen at first, but surely some of the higher defense levels of each of our communities would do it. The problem is once one clan accepts the first 40 defense in their community it spirals.

All of the people who are now 30-33 defense, generally would still be considered a turmoil pure account in today's standards might then decide to go and do it. If they did it would put them at or around 36 defense. But arguably why stop at 36 if the competition can wear rune at 40? use a better defender, better and cheaper boots, a whole new spell book, the list goes on etc.

The adapt or die argument is extremely relevant and realistic. For if it wasn't Turmoil would not be so prevalent.

Again flame if you want. There isn't any bots for people to farm an account up real quick. It would be very hard for clan leaders to kick someone for trying to remain competitive.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

I am not disagreeing with your ideas arrow, i think these clans should let 40 def etc in, because they are not pure.

I suppose gone are the days when if someone went 5-6 levels over your clans def cap you said we'd love to have you but you'd have to make a new account. Then again clans being hypocrits with regards to rules, whats the point in having a rule saying no teleing when one of your clans long time ranks and your friend does it, your not going to kick them are you?

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif