Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's PK Trip. 2v1 No Problem

-Austin-

n1xevc.jpg

Activation had a fun PK trip today, including a TON of loot, and a few clans. Most of it revolved around a rune war in world 98.

1086xxj.png

After killing randomers/looting for a while, i was aproached by the one and only Frozen Pures for a run in.
I gladly accepted the challenge, not knowing how many the Mighty Pures of Frost would pull. Little did i know, Frozen Pures had brought along their good friends, Excel, to the battle. Activation waited for them at Corp. Hon0r rushed in with a cry of battle, and the fight commenced. Activation called a movement north, gaining a few quick kills and taking advantage. After a beautiful tank from the All Mighty BvG, Activation had taken control of the fight. The Really Cold Frozen xL Member People were pushed back towards mossies, where the last were finished off.

1086xxj.png

We also had some fun fights with massers, and got a fair bit of lootations, but i won't go in depth about that.

Join the #1 LPC Today #Activate

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png