Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do You/Have you

mi7ch

This isn't a 30 defence topic, I promise.

So, do any of you follow like "Famous" YouTubers on scape?

Personally, while training, I afk and watch vids and **** right, and I've been watching ChrisArchies' videos daily. Sparc mac also releases videos on his pure as well. Ive been reading comments and **** saying, I'm gonna make a new pure and stuff, or I'm gonna make one, etc.

I've been walking around the Ge and **** obviously, questing my new account, and I've noticed like a LOT more pures walking around.

So my question:

Do you think these videos are helping in the creation of more pures?:

Do you think that these newly-made pures will find their way into the community?:

Will In-game recruiting pick up in pace like it was in the olden days?:

Do you think these two guys making videos about pures will set an example? (Chris and Sparc Mac are both 1 def):

======================

My answer:

Do you think these videos are helping in the creation of more pures?: Absolutely, as stated above.

Do you think that these newly-made pures will find their way into the community?: I sure hope so. I think clan members and ranks should attempt to recruit in game more. It will help your pulls, but not your quality if you're a clan that likes that. Eventually people will learn how to war and stuff.

Will In-game recruiting pick up in pace like it was in the olden days?: Let's hope so.

Do you think these two guys making videos about pures will set an example? (Chris and Sparc Mac are both 1 def): Most definitely, They're setting the example being one defence. That was the whole intention of a pure, staying low combat to be completely dominant. Let's hope this actually helps.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Do you think these videos are helping in the creation of more pures?: Yes, people start pures and go along with what they do etc

Do you think that these newly-made pures will find their way into the community?: Yes, plenty of pures find their way into the community because they are recruited by people walking around scape

Will In-game recruiting pick up in pace like it was in the olden days?: Hopefully

Do you think these two guys making videos about pures will set an example? (Chris and Sparc Mac are both 1 def): Sure, but maybe once they get into the pure community and see the other account builds they might go for that (or if/when Chris/Sparc get turmoil with their 10B banks they have)

I like your last question answer Cody.

Thanks for your effort replying, doesn't happen often.

I hope they don't get caught up in the 2k10-11-12 ****.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

It may help in the creation of pures but since they're all fanboys and such I doubt they'll get involved in the community unless they somehow find out about it etc.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

l0l.

very true, most of the people I've spoken too ingame, when I ask the question, "So do you follow any official pure clans?"

95% of them say "Yeah I want to join Foe man." or "Mayhem makers sucks **** so I'm joining Foe soon man wbu"

I guess Foe will always be the most publicized clan in the pure community, but shame no other clan is like that.

Foe is winning ;p

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

also to what cody said to answering that last question if they all are fanboy and such of chris then they will follow him to rune/zerker since I believe thats his end goal of that account.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

p0kes commentaries r so noobs

didn't even know chris had any lmfao inb4 100 subscribes from control?@??

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Guest k0ed4g00d

Every chris archie vid i see a lilguy lvl 50 pure saying '' I MADE MY PURE BECAUSE OF U CHRIS''

so good questions

I have seen that recently pink, and btw, haven't talked to you in awhile.

I didn't want to spur into the YT Hero drama, but I feel like Sparc mac does copy Chris's ideas/ways/videos. LOL.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

We need to be able to recruit them and teach them how to clan. Unless all clans start doing that we wont get a great boost in new fresh blood in the pure community. As of now the people in clans are all recycled old ass people.

If we go out and recruit people from scape and teach them how to use TS how to use IRC and then show them wat the clanning worlds like (the good sides) they will stick around.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

l0l.

very true, most of the people I've spoken too ingame, when I ask the question, "So do you follow any official pure clans?"

95% of them say "Yeah I want to join Foe man." or "Mayhem makers sucks **** so I'm joining Foe soon man wbu"

I guess Foe will always be the most publicized clan in the pure community, but shame no other clan is like that.

Foe is winning ;p

type in 'pure clan' in google search

YouTubers always have a fantastic impact, don't forget the majority of us are derived from Mahatma's and other old-age PKers' videos. YouTube could hold the key to reigniting the pure world yes, BUT, we'd need to get some clever cunts in there so some YT-*****-**** doesn't steal all the followers and corrupts their minds!

#mayhem-makers

**** it, I got 235 subscribers, I'll be that hero.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT FOR MITCHSAWTARIES!@!@

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

it's not like we all crawl out of the womb with superior warring skills and perfect accounts. You guys saying fanboys and **** are retarded, it's how our community is even alive.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

**** it, I got 235 subscribers, I'll be that hero.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YT FOR MITCHSAWTARIES!@!@

P0ke had at around 1.8k last time I saw his channel, gotta catch em little 'un.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.