Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P]Final Ownage Elite vs EoP | foe winnin

Tyrone

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We were waiting for you.

Quote-ing Almighty 13th's reply to a thirsty MM members highest wishes

You both evidently care about MM, agree to disagree on a few points and just focus on the things that you do agree on.

there will be f2p preps jive, you have my word.

we prep tlp a lot because theyre really good and can pull decent, but we have also prepped pretty much all other clans there are to pick from except EOP and FOE because getting practice while at the same time giving practice to our main rivals isnt logical. besides they have more to learn from us than we have to learn from them so it would just be biting ourselves in the ass. We fight them all weekend every weekend, isnt that enough?

Trust me bro it's us waiting for you.

look bud, you are prob new to FOE but..... FOE knows damn well about MM in F2P and everyone knows how those turn out, MM and FOE handle it other ways like you would understand, with fullouts and such. since they the topdogs for the pure clanning world

I'd advice to ask your peers/clanmates about MM and FOE f2p matches before you speak, google,wiki,youtube any of those sites are reliable sources

Also the comment was for the wildy =p

All Foe leaders akicked from mm's channel. Would you look at that.

bet EOP could take you down p2p.

mm #4 p2p pls and ty

We were waiting for you.

You both evidently care about MM, agree to disagree on a few points and just focus on the things that you do agree on.

we prep tlp a lot because theyre really good and can pull decent, but we have also prepped pretty much all other clans there are to pick from except EOP and FOE because getting practice while at the same time giving practice to our main rivals isnt logical. besides they have more to learn from us than we have to learn from them so it would just be biting ourselves in the ass. We fight them all weekend every weekend, isnt that enough?

look bud, you are prob new to FOE but..... FOE knows damn well about MM in F2P and everyone knows how those turn out, MM and FOE handle it other ways like you would understand, with fullouts and such. since they the topdogs for the pure clanning world

I'd advice to ask your peers/clanmates about MM and FOE f2p matches before you speak, google,wiki,youtube any of those sites are reliable sources

mm #4 p2p pls and ty

>foe is #4 f2p for sure, preps are nice but weekend is the key (mm,eop,tlp,foe)

>mm gwas foe in p2p, fights you down opts and 15 def lvls (mm #2 p2p on weekend kk)

wildy is where it dictates all, which again your performance is mediocre at best in f2p, I laugh at your argument about clanwars because thats where most of the wars occured between MM and FOE happened, I watched them all and enjoy them every single time :)

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

We were waiting for you.

mm #4 p2p pls and ty

>foe is #4 f2p for sure, preps are nice but weekend is the key (mm,eop,tlp,foe)

>mm gwas foe in p2p, fights you down opts and 15 def lvls (mm #2 p2p on weekend kk)

wildy is where it dictates all, which again your performance is mediocre at best in f2p, I laugh at your argument about clanwars because thats where most of the wars occured between MM and FOE happened, I watched them all and enjoy them every single time :)

firstly how the **** is tlp better in f2p, secondly how the **** is eop better in f2p, thirdly how the **** is mm even good, fourthly i love vaginors, fifthly im bored as ****, sixthly sup richard howru, seventhly foe has been #1 p2p since opening and mm hasnt even been close to holding a #1 spot for that long, eighthly devour #1, ninethly im done

:]

Devour/JubJub stop arguing, especially since it's irrelevant to the particular topic.

OT: Great job on your P2P Preparation win FOE. R3lv for #1 **** topic maker.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png