Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Sending Our Enemies To Their Lowest Point

Chain Is Law

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KDR was 13/13 for NME after you fought them, also there were 14 out of range ending that fight.

FOE ended up killing nme for about 80 deaths.

jIHexe.png21 out of range.. maybe they just killed lower pulling clans to get kdr back up.

If that was a picture of the actual fight, your ranks would have shown the picture of the fight on top of that, like they did with CP's start of the fight picture. That picture can be from any time from any NME fight against Foe.

So naively brainwashed.

im sure you guys lost 5+ people after this fight.. beacuse honestly, who would want to stay on for 2 hours of a .3kdr.

bSHM3.png

Robes Vs Addy.

Obvious outcome is obvious. Good job today.

Get defence and stop whining you twit.

Sorry but I like staying pure.

30 is the new 1 get with the program! :thumbsup:

Yeah because the what..5 or 6 clans on this site that use addy are the "program".

siguoi.png

Guest k0ed4g00d
Robes Vs Addy.

30 is the new 1 get with the program! :thumbsup:

Yeah because the what..5 or 6 clans on this site that use addy are the "program".

Look at your sig, afterwards slap yourself.

Nice job guys. Messy battle for us since we had our minds on another clan, but you guys caught us and dominated. Decent pull too, keep it up.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

I mean, you guys can say all you want, I dont care about wins or losses, but all those deaths from us are from FOE. Not you guys. And you didnt beat us, we got crashed and we moved up north. Still had about 30 strong. Those pics are not very reliable since you could have taken that from any time.

Anyways, like I said, nice job on your trip, and keep it up.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

We had more way more clusters/ fights other then the ones stated but those were the cleanest of them. The other clusters/fights consisted of just clearing up Zenith in a few seconds.

But you never cleared us once? :unsure:

KDR

Robes Vs Addy.

Haha then don't complain.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I mean, you guys can say all you want, I dont care about wins or losses, but all those deaths from us are from FOE. Not you guys. And you didnt beat us, we got crashed and we moved up north. Still had about 30 strong. Those pics are not very reliable since you could have taken that from any time.

35kuypy.jpg

lol

Proud Member of Corrupt Pures
aeplyc.jpg

Jose, you had 30 strong, but had it not been crashed (not surprised), the outcome would still have been a loss.

Do you really think 30 NME would stand a chance against 50 CP?

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

48 strong overr hurrr NBD

35kuypy.jpg

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"