Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Sending Our Enemies To Their Lowest Point

Chain Is Law

Saw FOE fighting NME couple times and we found an NME spy ourselfs dont know why they started spying on us but gj on ur trip CP.

Tell Bobo eat a **** for joining u guys

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw FOE fighting NME couple times and we found an NME spy ourselfs dont know why they started spying on us but gj on ur trip CP.

Tell Bobo eat a **** for joining u guys

LOL souli going @ it :thumbsup:

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

sent the enemies to their lowest point. Was way too easy. could have been better without the crashing though !!

You didn't clear us once, every fight we had 20+ remaining. Even fighting with only 40 people. You never had one clear win against us. Goodjob on your trip

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

spendin some extra time at w2 ge mass recruitin' i can see

Spendin some extra time back in lumbridge i can see

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

sent the enemies to their lowest point. Was way too easy. could have been better without the crashing though !!

You didn't clear us once, every fight we had 20+ remaining. Even fighting with only 40 people. You never had one clear win against us. Goodjob on your trip

i never said clear? because it was impossible to do so with all the clans crashing.

but i guess you don't read..

bSHM3.png

i never said clear? because it was impossible to do so with all the clans crashing.

Just saying your whole clan is saying you cleared us. Which you didn't. You also had +10 Like I said goodjob on your trip, and nice pull.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

But you never cleared us once? :unsure:

Thats where the definition of cleared is blurred when its seen from the point of a Zenith member and the point of any other person.

You got dropped numerous times today and after getting worked on too much you had to fall back on other clans to protect you. Fyi having 2 men on the battlefield doesn't mean you're not cleared. :thumbsup:

2cgjyaf.jpg

looks like you guys domin8d

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

But you never cleared us once? :unsure:

Thats where the definition of cleared is blurred when its seen from the point of a Zenith member and the point of any other person.

You got dropped numerous times today and after getting worked on too much you had to fall back on other clans to protect you. Fyi having 2 men on the battlefield doesn't mean you're not cleared. :thumbsup:

We had 20+ ending at every fight. We aren't afraid to fight out numbered, and we showed that today. We lost some fights to TLP, EOP hit us, and MM killed a couple of us. Plus with all the clusters, is where our deaths came from. Your clan, never cleared us once.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Just saying your whole clan is saying you cleared us. Which you didn't. You also had +10 Like I said goodjob on your trip, and nice pull.

well can you quote one of theres and leave me alone. god damn.

bSHM3.png

Great pictures batman

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"