Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def cap?

F O C U S ED

Since many of clans accept unquested 30 def / turmoil... why dont you do preps/fullouts with 30def cap?

Or if there has been one please give me link. :thumbsup:

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

there aren't any full outs period. there isn't any 30 defence capped preps because if you win a war with adamant you don't actually win the war; it's all about who has the most mains on.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

there aren't any full outs period. there isn't any 30 defence capped preps because if you win a war with adamant you don't actually win the war; it's all about who has the most mains on.

just curious :thumbsup:

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

just becomes who got the most mains at the time, then the excuses rain over "you had more mains" etc

also 30def+ in monk robe is pure now so.... they decided to keep it default rules to prevent any "advantages over clans"

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Don't think there was any preps/fullouts with a 30 Defence cap, however I do remember Foe vs EOP and we got to wear 30 defence while they had 1 defence on.

Eop won 3-0, the rules were so unfair guess Foe wanted a challenge tbh, props to them.

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Funny how all the mm on here think they sound cool when talking about def. Smh

ask fi for f2p fullout/prep with 30def cap?

One time we got a 30 def prep vs Foe and they all wore monk robes anyways.. that was a while back too

other than that I don't see many 30 def preps (maybe a few p2p ones and PCL if you count it) and rarely see 20 def ones