Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality F2P Prep Vs. Zenith ~ 2-1

Alcohol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did zenith get many ma apps, not flame just curious.

anyway gf zenith looked like fun, couldn't come because i had school. i think we should do 1 p2p 1 f2p each week vs you guys. and tbh why do we do team cape fights on in clan wars when no clans except for mm/nme uses team capes on the weekend lolz..

because clans like fatality have 10 level 110s in f2p which almost makes it impossible for the other clan to win,team capes is more fair.

Gj on your win fi, hope to do more soon

Higher Reqs = Better quality :)

Also yes we hope to do more soon too. We definitely will be looking to improve this prep was an eye opener.

Yeah, would be good for us to improve!

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

3rd round was ******* dissapointing. we shouldn't have lost that with the lead we had. gj, we'll get you next time. INB4 CP SAYS EXPECTED WHEN THEY'D GET 3-0'D BY FI! phew. shout out to me for being the best tank ever

umm we already 3-0d fi like 2 weeks ago

nice try tho lilguy

OT: Grats FI, expected

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif