Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FI P2P prep

its pibb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm glad we're fighting tlp instead of havoc in p2p now (no offense havoc) but we weren't gaining anything from those fights.

to prove yourself you need to match yourself against the best. hopefully we can get some more preps soon, i'm looking forward to it.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

i'm just going to say in the past tlp has always had the level advantage over every clan... now when a different clan gets a higher average combat level then them and beats them in f2p they deem it to be unfair/aiding the other team too much lolz

whoooa.. i do not believe i saw any tlp say ur levels were unfair. All it is is a bigger challenge, you beat us in f2p for the first time in a LONG time, fair and square, only thing we can say is see you next week

The prep was ok. The only thing i'd suggest is make sure your members know the rules. SOL specs were off but a majority of TLP used them.

Otherwise it was a close fight and we will win soon.

A majority, prob like 3 ppl haha :teehee:

2hf89vmye8.gif

gj :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Closest P2P prep we've had in a long time. Good fight, TLP.

Looking more like the old fatality now, 101 sins is gone, and you guys are growing back to what u used to be.

Can't wait to see the original Top 5 clans go at it again :)

well maybe top 4, idk what mm is guna be doing ( no flame intended )

Gj fi

Good win Tlp

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

i'm just going to say in the past tlp has always had the level advantage over every clan... now when a different clan gets a higher average combat level then them and beats them in f2p they deem it to be unfair/aiding the other team too much lolz

whoooa.. i do not believe i saw any tlp say ur levels were unfair. All it is is a bigger challenge, you beat us in f2p for the first time in a LONG time, fair and square, only thing we can say is see you next week

The prep was ok. The only thing i'd suggest is make sure your members know the rules. SOL specs were off but a majority of TLP used them.

1 person sol specced and he wasnt even tanking when it happened, he went in for a spec and sol specced and poked with it, he then proceeded to immediately take off his sol. Dunno why you're complaining anyways, it was a fun prep, great job to both clans.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

1 Member SOL specced and that was on accident when he was about to use his special weapon (I guess his inventory was full). also, he wasn't even tanking (who the hell would go for a spec when you're tanking anyways).

please, stop with your excuses, you're one of the reasons Fi lost, you got singled out by 1 person (me), died within 10 seconds - in rounds 1 & 3. (didnt even spec high, hit you a 310 with cls and poopiddy doodee doo, you dropped) use your food next time (or snorlax will rage @ u :P) and your clan might win because I believe that even 1 person getting banged can change the whole prep, especially when it's as close as this, since both clans are insanely good at p2p.

ot: good job tlp, money in ge #1

smartestmember.jpg

Agreed on so many levels

pvpg9.png