Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The 2012 clan shifts, what might be expected.

Pugwest

Curious to know what you guys think is going to happen in 2012, and lets not make stupid comments like clans are going to close. tanx :)

My Prediction is,

MM will Remain top 2 f2p over foe or eop,

Foe will be battleing tlp to hold their #1 p2p spot in the wildy, with mm/eop inches behind.

Eop will either gain a massive amount of members and def levels, or go into a slump of pulling 45s and still be a matched powerhouse in the wildy.

Tlp will keep up f2p matched domination with hard work, and give foe a run for their money in p2p, as usual.

Fatality, the unexpected is about to come from you guys, on the rise and you have not showed your skills since the 2008 pcl era, ever since then you guys have been pretty horrid. Def see you giving eop/tlp a good run this year.

Honorable mentions

Cp - you guys can always get up their, i been here to long and i have seen what cp does, massed or not massed.

Nme - Time to get those f2p numbers and pro warring abilities into effect.

Havoc - Will be fighting Npo/Z/ later on during the year.

Npo - Numbers may be what are helping you win, prove the community wrong and own.

Zenith - Not as consistant as i though u guys would be, but you can give almost anyone a challenge.

As for any other clans, i have not noticed anything "amazing" yet. im sure every clan will have surprises this year though.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE decides to become nh clan (accept teleports, already considering as we speak), others clan follow

I feel some other clan will go to 40 def and make 5 paragraph essay on why they pures still....

Fatality will rise, I agree

MM vs EoP F2P fullout eventually this year, MM wins 3-0...

TLP vs EoP fullout, could go either way but if its p2p I give advantage to TLP

I'll get laid

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

EoP - Will stay a top F2P clan and will continue to get better in P2P.

MM - Will keep fighting EoP and transitioning from #1/#2 F2P.

FOE - Will stay a top P2P clan and will stay good at F2P matched.

TLP - Top matched in both servers, I expect pulls to increase within a few months.

Fi - Pulls will keep increasing and so will skill in both servers.

CP - Pulls will increase for a few months and then they'll drop down to ~35 again.

NME - They'll keep doing their thing and wrecking F2P.

Z - Pulls will increase and so will matched skill in both servers.

H - Pulls will go back up to around ~40 and they'll do work on the other ~40 pulling clans in P2P.

NPO - Pulls will stay 45+ for a few months and then members will start leaving in a few months.

Hi - Pulls will go up to about 35-40 and they'll do work on clans like IR.

2s1ry3n.jpg

F2P:

EOP will take #1 f2p and run with it. MM will secure #2 with FOE a longshot behind despite the addy. TLP will eventualy take the #3 from FOE and try to get #2.

P2P:

FOE will have it all year

Individual clans:

Z- Will become a strong force in f2p&p2p

CP- Won't do much

TLP- Will become better at f2p trips

V- will get their pulls up and get up there on the rankings.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Z - Don't think they can do much

NME - Members going out of control with some insulting topics about their leadership on forums

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Z - Don't think they can do much

NME - Members going out of control with some insulting topics about their leadership on forums

haha those topics gave me some laughs

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

FOE - Will remain #1 in P2P

MM - Will remain #1 in F2P, possibly MMvEOP fullout and MM wins

EOP - Probs hold #2 in F2P, without the numbers there not much

TLP - Will stay best matched clan, maybe a TLPvEOP fullout and TLP will win due to there quality

FI - Will continue growing, possibly give TLP a run for there money in matched fights?

Z - There quality will slowly diminish after seeing there last prep lol, possibly a closure and will reopen in the summer

NME - Nothing, or they'll merge into MM

CP - Will continue their steady growth as a clan :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

TLP - Already #1 Matched in both servers, sharing P2P with FOE, will only keep on improving to become #1 in wilderness.

FOE - #1 wilderness, TLP/MM will give them hard time in 2012 tho. Basically sharing #1 P2P matched with tlp.

EOP - will become #2 in f2p, idk

FI - will slump as always, they always have their peaks that last several months and then they crawl back into their hole again. been there done that.

CP - can do much in f2p, just needs numbers

Zenith - will become strong force in both servers, matched/wildy, giving tlp/eop a hard run, beating Fi constantly.

NME - will keep on complaining about 30 def

smartestmember.jpg

I disagree what you said about Fatality, they had a huge spike when Carnage/CY joined them right before their anniversary. Had they not started beef with EOP they could've stayed there and passively waited to take EOP out, but sadly they got hit hard constantly and their elders who got on for their anniversary stopped showing up again lol

^ Is on this btw:"on the rise and you have not showed your skills since the 2008 pcl era, ever since then you guys have been pretty horrid."

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Mayhem Makers - Best F2P not matched in wildy.

Final Ownage Elite - Best P2P not matched in wildy.

The Last Pures or Final Ownage Elite - Best P2P matched in preps. (Always a close battke.)

Eruption Of Pures - Best F2P matched in preps.

MM will Remain top 2 f2p over foe or eop,

Foe will be battleing tlp to hold their #1 p2p spot in the wildy, with mm/eop inches behind.

Eop will either gain a massive amount of members and def levels, or go into a slump of pulling 45s and still be a matched powerhouse in the wildy.

Tlp will keep up f2p matched domination with hard work, and give foe a run for their money in p2p, as usual.

Fatality, the unexpected is about to come from you guys, on the rise and you have not showed your skills since the 2008 pcl era, ever since then you guys have been pretty horrid. Def see you giving eop/tlp a good run this year.

Honorable mentions

Cp - you guys can always get up their, i been here to long and i have seen what cp does, massed or not massed.

Nme - Time to get those f2p numbers and pro warring abilities into effect.

Havoc - Will be fighting Npo/Z/ later on during the year.

Npo - Numbers may be what are helping you win, prove the community wrong and own.

Zenith - Not as consistant as i though u guys would be, but you can give almost anyone a challenge.

As for any other clans, i have not noticed anything "amazing" yet. im sure every clan will have surprises this year though.

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

TLP - #1 Matched Clws, #2 F2P wildy (behind MM), #2 P2P Wildy (behind FOE)

EoP - Pulls decreasing

MM - Taking #1 F2P, #3 P2P

Foe - #1 P2P in wilderness, #3 F2P in wilderness

Z - Only clan to come near the top 4 in F2P/P2P, will stay open throughout 2012 and only improve

H - Great matched clan wars clan, not so great in wilderness still above NPO and stuff though

NPO - Closing, no flame intended.

NME - Will increase pulls and compete in F2P, slowly improving P2P little by little.

FI - will slump as always, they always have their peaks that last several months and then they crawl back into their hole again. been there done that.

lol'd

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

CP - Owning all the time no one stops us.

Nme - still will give us no fights / but will do good vs other clans that decline addy (ex. Relapse, Activation, Archaic)

z - ??

tlp - good clan matched

eop - good clan in wild when they don't lie doe

mm - good clan wild/clw

foe - owns pcr list.

bSHM3.png

FOE decides to become nh clan (accept teleports, already considering as we speak), others clan follow

I feel some other clan will go to 40 def and make 5 paragraph essay on why they pures still....

Fatality will rise, I agree

MM vs EoP F2P fullout eventually this year, MM wins 3-0...

TLP vs EoP fullout, could go either way but if its p2p I give advantage to TLP

I'll get laid

lol @ last part :thumbsup: