Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Foe's Dominating Saturday Pk Trip ~

Failed Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we tried to get any returners we could, HF moved in to the fight giving aid to MM as usual forcing us to log out of the world and get a regroup in order to get back at them.

Haha, show one pic/vid of a HF fall in anywhere near your fight with MM?

Dat KDR, sure must of really dominated EOP/MM!

Pure philosphy has degraded to this...

120128195756.png

Gratz on your topic FOE.

Quit trying to hunt pures to get out of your slump to silence the allegations.

120128135950.png

gottem

remassing at mossies (canoe) then running to a random location north then chasing a group of random white dots and spamming "gf foe" proves...

YOU ARE AN IDIOT L0000000000000L

heard eop brought that fight back down 13... but not claiming a win or anything but it looks like they hit some of your stragglers orsomething

Nope, stupid of us to follow eop from ruins to spiderhill, they had peeps returning in our backs @ mossies, we shoulda dipped to moss giants as we clearly won the fight at ruins.

Ohwell gf eop & mm, cya today :teehee:

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

You guys beat us in the 3rd fight, no doubt about that, would have liked to see what that fight would have been like if you guys were still a pure clan though.

But the fact that you guys claim that HF crashed the first fight or sniped returners is ******* pathetic. You should be ashamed of the dishonest propaganda that you spread; I expect it from EOP, but not from you. I was one of the first deaths in the fight, and when I got to edge there were I'd say 4-5 MM and maybe 3-5 FOE something like that. Ran to canoe and I saw multiple FOE / fellow MM cutting canoes, and started cutting mine. I get to mossies and there are no white dots at all, so our returners start running east. There were some HF at corp, I will not deny that because I saw it with my own eyes, but were there any FOE returners getting sniped? No, because it didn't ******* happen. Our return group got back to the fight, picked off some straggler running away pissing his pants, and got to the lava as the fight was getting cleared.

Apparently HF standing around at corp is HF rushing from the south to TRex Specs.

******* disgraceful. Glad to know you need addy to keep up with the #1 f2p pure clan though.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

You guys beat us in the 3rd fight, no doubt about that, would have liked to see what that fight would have been like if you guys were still a pure clan though.

But the fact that you guys claim that HF crashed the first fight or sniped returners is ******* pathetic. You should be ashamed of the dishonest propaganda that you spread; I expect it from EOP, but not from you. I was one of the first deaths in the fight, and when I got to edge there were I'd say 4-5 MM and maybe 3-5 FOE something like that. Ran to canoe and I saw multiple FOE / fellow MM cutting canoes, and started cutting mine. I get to mossies and there are no white dots at all, so our returners start running east. There were some HF at corp, I will not deny that because I saw it with my own eyes, but were there any FOE returners getting sniped? No, because it didn't ******* happen. Our return group got back to the fight, picked off some straggler running away pissing his pants, and got to the lava as the fight was getting cleared.

Apparently HF standing around at corp is HF rushing from the south to TRex Specs.

******* disgraceful. Glad to know you need addy to keep up with the #1 f2p pure clan though.

actually addy causes us to deplete energy faster, so it wouldn't make sense to need it to keep up with whoever the #1 f2p pure clan is

sorry i really didn't read anything you said btw, you just seem like an angry little man who got slapped and has to write walls of text to justify it so he can go to sleep

regards,

kyle

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Being that MM claims to be the best F2P pure clan, surely the excuse of addy/defence is irrelevant, right? You are the best, aren't you?

Why is HF standing at corp in the first place? Why are you guys always within a mini map of eachother?

Don't use the whole EOP thing, as it's been a long time since EOP has crashed anything between Foe and MM. Let go of your mains sonny.

i see we have another child who thinks anybody cares enough to give decent replies to clan warfare topics.

#TEAM-WALLI

Being that MM claims to be the best F2P pure clan, surely the excuse of addy/defence is irrelevant, right? You are the best, aren't you?

Why is HF standing at corp in the first place? Why are you guys always within a mini map of eachother?

Don't use the whole EOP thing, as it's been a long time since EOP has crashed anything between Foe and MM. Let go of your mains sonny.

It's possible HF mistook FOE for a rune-pure clan :teehee:

But regardless you guys got smacked the first 2 fights, and litter your topic with sad excuses.

Currently, MM is the best f2p PURE clan. No one's using 30 def as an excuse, more of a mocking thing I believe. As in "look @ FOE in addy lol" . Not laughing with you, but at you.

Hope I could clarify any misconceptions you had :thumbsup:

you wear mithril.

the fact you wear armour which has nothing but defensive bonus defeats your purpose of you pure ideal you attempt to promote.

not saying any other clan is more pure than mm just saying you beat your own arguments which in fact make you look stupid when you attempt to preach

#TEAM-WALLI

you wear mithril.

the fact you wear armour which has nothing but defensive bonus defeats your purpose of you pure ideal you attempt to promote.

not saying any other clan is more pure than mm just saying you beat your own arguments which in fact make you look stupid when you attempt to preach

ideology is very powerful

51LarzbnjPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hope you get the innuendo from the movie

actually addy causes us to deplete energy faster, so it wouldn't make sense to need it to keep up with whoever the #1 f2p pure clan is

sorry i really didn't read anything you said btw, you just seem like an angry little man who got slapped and has to write walls of text to justify it so he can go to sleep

regards,

kyle

>implying 3 sentences and a paragraph is a wall of text

Selling reading lessons 10M

It is relevant because you are a main clan fighting a pure clan. The stupidity you possess is astounding.

And I honestly wonder if it's possible for any member of FOE to admit a loss, let alone leaders. It's okay though, keep blaming HF, your members eat that **** right up(see: TRex Specs.)

i see we have another child who thinks anybody cares enough to give decent replies to clan warfare topics.

I see we have another FOE leader who can't actually come up with a legitimate reply to my original post. Whatever, it's fine though. Didn't really expect anything better.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

i wasnt there nor do i care but you have bitten and engaged in something you cannot handle little boy.

i did not want to have to do this.

---

You begin by attempting to act humble in some form to show yourself as the bigger men, the better clan... humble in defeat. But then spoil it by saying you were not beaten by a pure clan yet replying to a topic posted on a pure community site which by definition would mean you were beaten by a pure clan. If you do not agree that this is a pure clan then do not post on a pure community site which would deem it such. As such you had a level 107 with you which is by no means on the imagination pure by the ideals you claim foe is not a pure clan.

So any humble intention you had you just well and truely ****** up.

you say it is a disgrace to claim that hf crashed or sniped foe members?

what then makes it no less of a disgrace for you to claim hf did not crash or snipe any foe members when you yourself admit you saw some present at the point of returning?

i see 0 proof or evidence from both parties, but from past experience it is entirely possible. however for you to claim it is false based on your word alone and therefore saying your word is above and more valid than that of the foe members who claimed they were sniped just rips to shreds any argument or disgust you can try and muster.

if anything for the simple fact unless you saw a fall in of hf members at the return spot, falled in urself and could account for every hf member and movement they did you cannot say with certainty that what foe was claiming even if exaggerated slightly is false.

and then again, you shoot yourself in the foot. You say you was one of the first deaths and returned as one of the first and saw hf and ran past them. Therefore you have admitted yourself there was plenty of time left in the fight for hf to interfere after you had returned so early on... hmmmm

and then to finish it you again go back to the who 'armour' and sense of alpha pure. Why do you then accept the fact you roll with several kids wearing mithril armour? wearing armour is armour regardless of the colour and since pures are meant to be about offensive bonus and you are the 'pure' clan here please do inform me on where the offensive bonus is coming from which justifies you wearing mith but foe not wearing addy?

like i said, nobody is right and nobody is wrong **** will always happen but you are young and naive and i just ripped you to absolute shreds with minimal effort.

you will learn that nobody but you will care for this reply as it means nothing, it changes no facts of what happened yes2day and changes no facts of what will happen next week.

dont waste ur time on pure warfare fighting a lost and pointless cause.

this will be the first and last time i attempt to save your young innocent soul.

#TEAM-WALLI

i wasnt there nor do i care but you have bitten and engaged in something you cannot handle little boy.

i did not want to have to do this.

---

You begin by attempting to act humble in some form to show yourself as the bigger men, the better clan... humble in defeat. But then spoil it by saying you were not beaten by a pure clan yet replying to a topic posted on a pure community site which by definition would mean you were beaten by a pure clan. If you do not agree that this is a pure clan then do not post on a pure community site which would deem it such. As such you had a level 107 with you which is by no means on the imagination pure by the ideals you claim foe is not a pure clan.

So any humble intention you had you just well and truely ****** up.

you say it is a disgrace to claim that hf crashed or sniped foe members?

what then makes it no less of a disgrace for you to claim hf did not crash or snipe any foe members when you yourself admit you saw some present at the point of returning?

i see 0 proof or evidence from both parties, but from past experience it is entirely possible. however for you to claim it is false based on your word alone and therefore saying your word is above and more valid than that of the foe members who claimed they were sniped just rips to shreds any argument or disgust you can try and muster.

if anything for the simple fact unless you saw a fall in of hf members at the return spot, falled in urself and could account for every hf member and movement they did you cannot say with certainty that what foe was claiming even if exaggerated slightly is false.

and then again, you shoot yourself in the foot. You say you was one of the first deaths and returned as one of the first and saw hf and ran past them. Therefore you have admitted yourself there was plenty of time left in the fight for hf to interfere after you had returned so early on... hmmmm

and then to finish it you again go back to the who 'armour' and sense of alpha pure. Why do you then accept the fact you roll with several kids wearing mithril armour? wearing armour is armour regardless of the colour and since pures are meant to be about offensive bonus and you are the 'pure' clan here please do inform me on where the offensive bonus is coming from which justifies you wearing mith but foe not wearing addy?

like i said, nobody is right and nobody is wrong **** will always happen but you are young and naive and i just ripped you to absolute shreds with minimal effort.

you will learn that nobody but you will care for this reply as it means nothing, it changes no facts of what happened yes2day and changes no facts of what will happen next week.

dont waste ur time on pure warfare fighting a lost and pointless cause.

this will be the first and last time i attempt to save your young innocent soul.

>claim that me acting arrogant destroys my argument

>call me child the entire post

k226390_Full%20Retard.jpg

This will be the last post of mine in this thread; if you're going to bother replying to me next time, send someone who is capable.

ciao.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious