Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is the point in 30 defence??

P0ke N Die

I'm not trying to troll I'm actually looking for a serious discussion, why are clans 1-35 defence? What is the point in being 35 defence?

I was 30 defence a month or so ago and it was ******* shite. When you are 30 defence you get to the level where there are rune pures with and without turmoil who have b gloves, veng, rune armour etc. Then when I got 40 defence and 30 defence accounts tried to fight me I realised how horrible 30 defence is.

It just puzzles me, really. I'm not looking for the "I'm 30 defence because my clan wouldn't accept me with 40 defence" response, I'm just confused as to why clans limit their defence to 30. It's not like 35 defence is pure in any way, so why doesn't everybody just either accept 40 defence or go back to 1-10 defence for mistakes.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

We don't go 40 defence exactly because of that advantage gap between 30/35 and 40, once Pure Clans accept 40 Defence there would be less reason to still be 1-20 Defence as the advantage gap would be immense, it's simply a whole new Tier.

We could categorize clanning into these divisions:

1-39 Defence | Pure Clans

40/45 // 70-99(range based) Defence | Zerker/Tank Clans

Everything above | Main Clan

Allowing 40 Defence would put us into the Zerker/Tank Clan division.

___

Point in 30-39 Defence: Highest Defensive/Offensive advantage accepted in the Pure Community, mainly used as pure clanning accounts.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

If people are getting 10 defence for slayer helms n korasis, 20 def for rune gloves, I don't see the problem in getting 30 defence for turmoil or even 35 for agile.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

30-35 defence is **** for 1v1, unless you just outskill your opponent. People use it in clanning because:

1. They accidentally got defence levels like a spastic and their clan raised the cap for them.

2. They need it to be able to contend with clans who have lower defence averages.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

I'm pretty sure if there are kids in clans with 30+ defense and there excuse's are, "I made a mistake" or w.e. Won't kids with 39 defense still be in the same clan with 40def? they can say the same excuse. Clans nowadays don't even care so they will allow it cause they are dirt.

dipsy.png

Just start opening new clans with a 1-20 def cap. The more that open and do well like NME/MM the more the community will pick up. Stop crying about it like a ***** but doing nothing about it.

Start up clans won't do anything, they'll die really fast, and most new clans are NH. Everyone who has friends who are 1 def or are 1 def themselves should just encourage themselves to get the reqs for MM/NME, make sure to follow honor rules in the wild, and app.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

This thread is no longer constructive.

Locking.

Please consolidate all posts about "30 def" on the other over 9000 threads about adamant.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?