Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where will clans go from here?

Karl

I'm sure we were all 1 defence at some point, but as the game changes we have to adapt to these changes. 30+ def has its advantages such as turmoil and addy, whether you like it or not. These days its the survival of the fittest and you got to accept whats going around you. If you think it's unfair that clans accept 30 def but your clan only accepts 1-10 def, then why are you bothering to compete? Make your own 'pure community' and see where that will get you.

Pure or not pure 30+ def is accepted in the pure community so why cause such a debate over it because it will not go anywhere. All these topics being made are not going to change anything whether it's made by an Admin or not, it's just wasting your own time.

At the end of they day you have to realise it's just a game, and let people play how they want to play. The more you guys argue about it, the worse the situation will get. As I stated in the first paragraph: 'adapt to these changes' otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Why does one adapt?Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Because you guys need to stay in this little community and you will get 39 def, but not 40 because it's the symbol of being main. You are doing whatever you can to get an advantage over the rest of the clans because it's too hard to win fights the right way.

If you have such a problem with 30 def, why do clans with 1-20 def bother competing with us, instead of fighting 'real pure clans.' People don't get defence to gain an advantage over clans, people do it because thats how they want to play the game. No clan is forcing there members to get defence, its a personal choice.

There is a certain extent of fairness when both types of clans are fighting such as 1 defence rules but excuses still come into play, however in the wilderness people will wear addy if their clan allows them to, so it's down to you whether you want to fight them or not.

Either way, if your telling 30 def people to get 45 def for even better advantages and indirectly telling 30 def people to get out of here, it's diminshing the so called 'pure community.'

So you think that people get 30 defence because "that's how they want to play the game" and not to gain an advantage over other clans. You kidding me? Wake up and smell the coffee. Your own clan promotes 100 combat and doing whatever it takes to get 100 combat (39 def) because that's how you want to play the game? not because you want to have the highest def possible and still be able to post on this site, and fight clans that are actually pures?

C'mon, you're not that blind.

Why would you bring the topic onto CP now when there are clearly other clans that have 30+ def. Tell me all the names of the members with 30+ def unquested. Don't even go there about the 44 def kid because he got hacked and he was still in the clan chat. Most of our 30+ def kids are fully quested, you just try your hardest to make our clan look bad. I got turmoil to make pking more fun for me and it surely did and i'm sure others feel the same.

Just because we are raising our combat averages doesn't necessarily we're training defence? Look where your clan is at the moment, barely pulling 35 to trips when you were pulling 70 2 months ago. Can you beat any clan at clan wars? No. Why not? Because you use the defence excuse even thought it's a 1 def cap fight.

Talk all the sht you want but lets try keep this topic general instead of picking out CP because I can run my mouth about your clan too.

That's like you guys fighting HF or even a proper main clan in 1 def gear. I'm 100% sure you'd lose.... You got turmoil to pk, ok fair enough. But that's for P2P pking, not F2P clanning. No need to use addy on F2P trips. Even in 1 def gear you have a huge advantage over real pure clans.

Stop using these forums if you're not calling your self a pure clan.

If I have 30 def for turmoil, why not wear addy for f2p trips? Are we the only clan that does it? We've had F2P preps with main clans before including HF, but the fact is that you've yet again singled out CP. Why can't you complain to other clans? Just becuase we have a high def average does not mean the whole clan is 30 def. You seriously got to think about the whole community instead of trying to target us, because look where that has gotten your clan.

And why don't you tell everyone that accepts 30+ def to stop using these forums then, instead of just us.

In fact our Def average is only 23.

Most butthurt members of other clans just use the "lol cp 30 def" excuse to explain their clans shortcomings against us.

You do realize that there could be a clan of half with 45-46 defence, and half with 1 defence, and that would equate to your own defence average in CP, right?

Even TR, who had over 50%+ turmoil pures, 99.9% p2p always had lower than a 19 defense average.

So what's your excuse?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kids like prateeks excuse will always be the same and won't change despite their clan not performing to its max. It will always be that it is not pure according to the 2006 version of the word or it will be that we are using defense to an advantage becuz we can't win otherwise. I also love how you choose to single cp out when our def average is 23 on par with most of the other clans. If your clan got its head out of the gutter and even considered def u will most likely win a lot more fights and i actually think that. Also your argument on us having def because we can't

Compete is invalid because we have probably had defense already for the longest time and would not know that we got it just to compete

It is funny that you say people use excuses because all I hear from everyone with 30+ defence have a brunch of excuses for accepting it.

xdf1vq.png

kids like prateeks excuse will always be the same and won't change despite their clan not performing to its max. It will always be that it is not pure according to the 2006 version of the word or it will be that we are using defense to an advantage becuz we can't win otherwise. I also love how you choose to single cp out when our def average is 23 on par with most of the other clans. If your clan got its head out of the gutter and even considered def u will most likely win a lot more fights and i actually think that. Also your argument on us having def because we can't

Compete is invalid because we have probably had defense already for the longest time and would not know that we got it just to compete

It is funny that you say people use excuses because all I hear from everyone with 30+ defence have a brunch of excuses for accepting it.

As I said earlier on this or the other topic CP as a clan was the first one to introduce 20def and now using 30. But I love how some unnamed people choose to single my clan out saying that we got def because we can't compete when they choose to otherwise ignore the facts that we are not the only ones with addy.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

As I said earlier on this or the other topic CP as a clan was the first one to introduce 20def and now using 30. But I love how some unnamed people choose to single my clan out saying that we got def because we can't compete when they choose to otherwise ignore the facts that we are not the only ones with addy

a

Also want to say that CP didn't suddenly go from a 1 def to 30 def clan overnight just to compete with some garbage clans like they claim we did. Cp as a clan was consistent now for 6 years and we will continue to adapt to this watered down pure community as we see fit.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

As I said earlier on this or the other topic CP as a clan was the first one to introduce 20def and now using 30. But I love how some unnamed people choose to single my clan out saying that we got def because we can't compete when they choose to otherwise ignore the facts that we are not the only ones with addy.

I really don't care about being unnamed/un-popular on a internet game so your little unnamed statement is just retarded. Please tell me how CP was the clan to introduce 20def, you been in CP since like 2009ish so you don't act like you have done something. You are ranked in a clan and don't even know how to edit a post good job.

Also the reason why you guys didn't get 30 defence before was because you guys were too poor before bots became big. You guys use to wear red d'hide chaps and **** to preps I know I had a good friend in CP.

xdf1vq.png

I really don't care about being unnamed/un-popular on a internet game so your little unnamed statement is just retarded. Please tell me how CP was the clan to introduce 20def, you been in CP since like 2009ish so you don't act like you have done something. You are ranked in a clan and don't even know how to edit a post good job.

Also the reason why you guys didn't get 30 defence before was because you guys were too poor before bots became big. You guys use to wear red d'hide chaps and **** to preps I know I had a good friend in CP.

typical response, start a new argument and ignore mine, not gona bother

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Would like to say as a proud cp rank, WE are the ones that introduced 20 def and are now paving the way for 30 def to be more widespread. Hopefully more clans can copy our model and be as successful and influential as we are.

I can see jagex slowly rolling out more defense weapons and armor even at 35 def that includes more than the berserker shield and slowly increasing that as the number of pure clans decreases and they are forced to get def to be competitive and even have fun.

CP is the worst thing to happen to the pure community, nothing to be proud of

just sayin'

to clans that keep accepting higher defence, do you not realize the whole reason that pure warfare was so fun? we didnt have to do those spastic main trips where you had to stay online for 10 hours straight and spam piles untill your fingers where bleeding.

the unique way of pure warring is slowly dying because of you.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I'm sure we were all 1 defence at some point, but as the game changes we have to adapt to these changes. 30+ def has its advantages such as turmoil and addy, whether you like it or not. These days its the survival of the fittest and you got to accept whats going around you. If you think it's unfair that clans accept 30 def but your clan only accepts 1-10 def, then why are you bothering to compete? Make your own 'pure community' and see where that will get you.

Pure or not pure 30+ def is accepted in the pure community so why cause such a debate over it because it will not go anywhere. All these topics being made are not going to change anything whether it's made by an Admin or not, it's just wasting your own time.

At the end of they day you have to realise it's just a game, and let people play how they want to play. The more you guys argue about it, the worse the situation will get. As I stated in the first paragraph: 'adapt to these changes' otherwise your not going to get anywhere.

Why does one adapt?Also; The mentality "IT'S JUST A GAME PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY" is fine, I respect that, but when you made a pure or advertise your clan as a pure clan, you had to follow certain limitations. 30 def gives great advantages, but it's not 1-10 or even 1-20 def, now is it? The simple fact of the matter is that 40 def and 45 def gives great advantages too, why don't you just go the whole way and accept that?

Because you guys need to stay in this little community and you will get 39 def, but not 40 because it's the symbol of being main. You are doing whatever you can to get an advantage over the rest of the clans because it's too hard to win fights the right way.

If you have such a problem with 30 def, why do clans with 1-20 def bother competing with us, instead of fighting 'real pure clans.' People don't get defence to gain an advantage over clans, people do it because thats how they want to play the game. No clan is forcing there members to get defence, its a personal choice.

There is a certain extent of fairness when both types of clans are fighting such as 1 defence rules but excuses still come into play, however in the wilderness people will wear addy if their clan allows them to, so it's down to you whether you want to fight them or not.

Either way, if your telling 30 def people to get 45 def for even better advantages and indirectly telling 30 def people to get out of here, it's diminshing the so called 'pure community.'

So you think that people get 30 defence because "that's how they want to play the game" and not to gain an advantage over other clans. You kidding me? Wake up and smell the coffee. Your own clan promotes 100 combat and doing whatever it takes to get 100 combat (39 def) because that's how you want to play the game? not because you want to have the highest def possible and still be able to post on this site, and fight clans that are actually pures?

Why would you bring the topic onto CP now when there are clearly other clans that have 30+ def. Tell me all the names of the members with 30+ def unquested. Don't even go there about the 44 def kid because he got hacked and he was still in the clan chat. Most of our 30+ def kids are fully quested, you just try your hardest to make our clan look bad. I got turmoil to make pking more fun for me and it surely did and i'm sure others feel the same.

Just because we are raising our combat averages doesn't necessarily we're training defence? Look where your clan is at the moment, barely pulling 35 to trips when you were pulling 70 2 months ago. Can you beat any clan at clan wars? No. Why not? Because you use the defence excuse even thought it's a 1 def cap fight.

Talk all the sht you want but lets try keep this topic general instead of picking out CP because I can run my mouth about your clan too.

That's like you guys fighting HF or even a proper main clan in 1 def gear. I'm 100% sure you'd lose.... You got turmoil to pk, ok fair enough. But that's for P2P pking, not F2P clanning. No need to use addy on F2P trips. Even in 1 def gear you have a huge advantage over real pure clans.

If I have 30 def for turmoil, why not wear addy for f2p trips? Are we the only clan that does it? We've had F2P preps with main clans before including HF, but the fact is that you've yet again singled out CP. Why can't you complain to other clans? Just becuase we have a high def average does not mean the whole clan is 30 def. You seriously got to think about the whole community instead of trying to target us, because look where that has gotten your clan.

And why don't you tell everyone that accepts 30+ def to stop using these forums then, instead of just us.

In fact our Def average is only 23.

Most butthurt members of other clans just use the "lol cp 30 def" excuse to explain their clans shortcomings against us.

You do realize that there could be a clan of half with 45-46 defence, and half with 1 defence, and that would equate to your own defence average in CP, right?

Even TR, who had over 50%+ turmoil pures, 99.9% p2p always had lower than a 19 defense average.

So what's your excuse?

hey buddy im not the one crying that my clan can't seem to win, so boy i aint got excuses.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

typical response, start a new argument and ignore mine, not gona bother

Because you know I am right and you can't say that CP started mith and you can't say that CP started addy. Your attitude is horrible towards the people who took pride into building the the pure world with accepting 1 - 10 defence and same thing about your little box in your sig saying CP killed clans when y'all didn't.

xdf1vq.png

I still don't see why this topic is being directed at CP? Can't you kids worry about your own clans?

Would like to say as a proud cp rank, WE are the ones that introduced 20 def and are now paving the way for 30 def to be more widespread. Hopefully more clans can copy our model and be as successful and influential as we are.

I can see jagex slowly rolling out more defense weapons and armor even at 35 def that includes more than the berserker shield and slowly increasing that as the number of pure clans decreases and they are forced to get def to be competitive and even have fun.

Because that ^^^^

xdf1vq.png

I still don't see why this topic is being directed at CP? Can't you kids worry about your own clans?

because your clan has the highest defense average

plus your ranks are also saying they paved the way into this 35 defense of the pure community

hell, POT's def avg is 30, you're only 7 away

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

because your clan has the highest defense average

plus your ranks are also saying they paved the way into this 35 defense of the pure community

hell, POT's def avg is 30, you're only 7 away

illy kyle dont be like that =(

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

sg33pj.jpg

I was looking for that yesterday lol :P

Lowcountries #1

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

In previous post I've said that every clan that allows addy (30-39 defence) and call them selves a pure clan (or say they aren't) shouldn't be on these forums.

heartline8.gif

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Who made 30 defence "Pure"? It's been accepted since 2007 so don't act like it's something new in this "day and age".

I keep hearing these stupid arguments how 30 defence is pure because gives you much more offensive bonuses. Well no **** so does 40/42/45 so why isn't it pure? It blows the 30defence out of the water... While we're at it lets just get 75 defence because the bonuses on bandos/divines/etc allow you to be much more offensive and gives awesome bonuses. 30 defence logic at its best :teehee: . If someone has a good reason on why 30 defence is pure please post it.

Pure has been defined since the start of RS2 (not gonna go into RSC debate) as low defence (preferably 1). 1 defence is not dead it is very dominant in the game but past 90 combat there are much better "pking" builds such as turmoil but does that make it pure? NO.

The pure community is not dead, the clanning one is. This site has no resemblance of the pure community at all. Hell even MM who is I would say the real pure clan (sorry NME) is banished from this site. I find it funny how the longest open pure clan and really the only pure clan is banned. Many of the pures in the runescape community are NH and really don't give a **** for clanning. Most would probably scam you for under a dollar of RL money as well.

Lets just say the golden years of pure clanning are over, hell there is only 3 left... Big props to EF and NME for sticking to their guns as well.

Anyways I think I'll end my wall of text here... Thanks for letting me vent.

Oh and if you want a community to chat on check out MM forums: https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

This site has like 1/5th of the activity.

True words spoken by the a person that is in the first ever "PURE" Clan...

If you all would just be honest to yourselves rofl you know that 30 or 35 or even 39 defence isn't pure... why wouldn't u be honest with urselves rofl... and whats funny i see that CP Posts alot on this TOPIC why is that CP ??? u feeling insecure??? even when u outpull us u still won't take off your ADDY whats the point of PURE Clans fighting you guys... as i watched your PREP today i was shocked that i saw 2 Actual pures ... and what even shocked me more was... u sat the 2 pures..

AND Karl u got the power why dont u just delete topics from people who allow addy on trips.... i don't get it.... eventually they'll remove it u would do the 2 clans that keep this PURE WORLD ALIVE a big favour without NME or MM there will be no more pure-warfare ...

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

erm 30 defence is "Pure" at this day and age. 45 def isnt, so i'm not sure why "Pures of Today" are allowed to even be associated with the "pure" community; but thats just my two cents.

Who made 30 defence "Pure"? It's been accepted since 2007 so don't act like it's something new in this "day and age".

I keep hearing these stupid arguments how 30 defence is pure because gives you much more offensive bonuses. Well no **** so does 40/42/45 so why isn't it pure? It blows the 30defence out of the water... While we're at it lets just get 75 defence because the bonuses on bandos/divines/etc allow you to be much more offensive and gives awesome bonuses. 30 defence logic at its best :teehee: . If someone has a good reason on why 30 defence is pure please post it.

Pure has been defined since the start of RS2 (not gonna go into RSC debate) as low defence (preferably 1). 1 defence is not dead it is very dominant in the game but past 90 combat there are much better "pking" builds such as turmoil but does that make it pure? NO.

The pure community is not dead, the clanning one is. This site has no resemblance of the pure community at all. Hell even MM who is I would say the real pure clan (sorry NME) is banished from this site. I find it funny how the longest open pure clan and really the only pure clan is banned. Many of the pures in the runescape community are NH and really don't give a **** for clanning. Most would probably scam you for under a dollar of RL money as well.

Lets just say the golden years of pure clanning are over, hell there is only 3 left... Big props to EF and NME for sticking to their guns as well.

Oh and if you want a community to chat on check out MM forums: https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

If you all would just be honest to yourselves rofl you know that 30 or 35 or even 39 defence isn't pure... why wouldn't u be honest with urselves rofl... and whats funny i see that CP Posts alot on this TOPIC why is that CP ??? u feeling insecure??? even when u outpull us u still won't take off your ADDY whats the point of PURE Clans fighting you guys... as i watched your PREP today i was shocked that i saw 2 Actual pures ... and what even shocked me more was... u sat the 2 pures..

AND Karl u got the power why dont u just delete topics from people who allow addy on trips.... i don't get it.... eventually they'll remove it u would do the 2 clans that keep this PURE WORLD ALIVE a big favour without NME or MM there will be no more pure-warfare ...

Mm can't post topics here and Pw was fine before Nme. The term pure is an opinion, what's pure to you might not be to someone else.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Mm can't post topics here and Pw was fine before Nme. The term pure is an opinion, what's pure to you might not be to someone else.

THIS. as if NME made a big impact on pw lol

THIS. as if NME made a big impact on pw lol

lol'd at when you wrote the term pure is an opinion, that's like saying if I get 99 defence and then add the word pure at the end of it then its ok. That 35 unquested def logic.