Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Re:Karl's Topic

Omni

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its adapt or die

That there is one of the biggest problem with the current pure community, you all have this warped idea that pures ever had to adapt, like how eop likened anyone who was anti addy to be brainwashed by MM, you have all been brainwashed by the clans that accept 30 defence into believing it is nescessary to survive.

Truth is if your a real pure clan there is no need for you to adapt at all.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

just admit you can't compete with MM so you had to get defence

edit. everyone make new 40-60cb accs (with 1def ;););) )

I remember when Epidemic had 60s in mith, good times! :teehee:

Fighting lvl 80s in robes/mith :teehee: good times indeed! :thumbsup:

heartline8.gif

I agree with one of your points.

Most of us don't give a fck about our pure roots anymore, we still play because of our clans and the people we met in these clans. Whatever the clan decides to do the members will follow, well at least the member core will.

I personally do not like 30 def but its adapt or die

Or, not adapt and learn to tank? :mellow:

dipsy.png

Agree with both your topic & the replies to it.

Personally, I believe that this community is stuck until another divide is introduced.

Pures nowadays are discouraged from clanning because it isn't fun, as you said it's all about competition. Why would an edge pker join a clan where he'll be forced to train his stats effectively ruining his account? Or why would someone start going on pk trips with pure clans if you're up against turmmains?

It's like we've barricaded ourselves from the real pure community. This isn't pure warfare anymore. It's something in between pure and main.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Personally, I believe that this community is stuck until another divide is introduced.

Pures nowadays are discouraged from clanning because it isn't fun, as you said it's all about competition. Why would an edge pker join a clan where he'll be forced to train his stats effectively ruining his account? Or why would someone start going on pk trips with pure clans if you're up against turmmains?

It's like we've barricaded ourselves from the real pure community. This isn't pure warfare anymore. It's something in between pure and main.

:thumbsup: I don't understand why it's so hard to ban the addy.. Atleast on trips, or ask MM for tanking lessons.

dipsy.png

:thumbsup: I don't understand why it's so hard to ban the addy.. Atleast on trips, or ask MM for tanking lessons.

Why get tanking lessons from MM when they're not good tanks to begin with...

Whats with all the talk about MM anyways they're irrelevant on this site, and have no say whats so ever.

es3qhp.gif

Good point, its time for the highlevels to put on their big boy pants and say goodbye to the pure community.

And as for banning the addy, we allready know what EOP thinks of that ideal roflmao

Good point, its time for the highlevels to put on their big boy pants and say goodbye to the pure community.

And as for banning the addy, we allready know what EOP thinks of that ideal roflmao

Ok are you going to give "Highlevels" Money to train and new pure and do there quests..no. #stopthis

Either play the game how it's being plays or go outside or play something else.

es3qhp.gif

Ok are you going to give "Highlevels" Money to train and new pure and do there quests..no. #stopthis

It seems like a large portion of the pure community wants to play the game without you.

Nobody is asking you to train new accounts. Just stick to competing with your own kind :)

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

I never changed the game mate, they did, and im pretty sure training a new account doesnt cost too much, much cheaper without turm yaknow

It seems like a large portion of the pure community wants to play the game without you.

Nobody is asking you to train new accounts. Just stick to competing with your own kind :)

On a scale of 5-10 how dumb are you? Large portion of this community wants to play this game without me? Are you making sense because i never played this game in over a month and half.

Clearly he asked people to make new pures you're just dumb enough to not read it. Also stick to competing with me own kind? I don't give a shit if u maxed 1 def 99 atk, a shitty main, a tank, barrows pure...If you are in my combat range ill atk you with "my" account...with the stats "I" felt like training.

People need to stop taking this game for more than what it is.

@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

es3qhp.gif

I never changed the game mate, they did, and im pretty sure training a new account doesnt cost too much, much cheaper without turm yaknow

No new pures are coming into the community, they see clans are pointless. They also don't want to bother joining one. For example, if you were a level 50 pure and got recruited by a clan. Leaders will stress that you get overloads/Dung asap, to be more of a help and more of a power house. If kids say no they either get booted. Can't mini or just go along with what the leader says. All these new pures who are clanless just want to max and pk, they don't even need herblore or dung to enjoy the game. OR ADDY

dipsy.png

On a scale of 5-10 how dumb are you?Large portion of this community wants to play this game without me? Are you making sense because i never played this game in over a month and half.

Clearly he asked people to make new pures you're just dumb enough to not read it. Also stick to competing with me own kind? I don't give a shit if u maxed 1 def 99 atk, a shitty main, a tank, barrows pure...If you are in my combat range ill atk you with "my" account...with the stats "I" felt like training.

You seem rather upset. And judging from your reply, I'm a fair bit older than you. Also I'm pretty dumb... cannot notice within these quotes where on his reply did Xtacy ask people to make new pures, if your supreme intellect is not too preoccupied with maintaining your retarded façade, please point out where it said that. Also, I'd love to hear you make a single valid point.

smartestposter.png

Proud Member of Enemy

On a scale of 5-10 how dumb are you?Large portion of this community wants to play this game without me? Are you making sense because i never played this game in over a month and half.

You seem rather upset. And judging from your reply, I'm a fair bit older than you. Also I'm pretty dumb... cannot notice within these quotes where on his reply did Xtacy ask people to make new pures, if your supreme intellect is not too preoccupied with maintaining your retarded façade, please point out where it said that. Also, I'd love to hear you make a single valid point.

Yes i'm upset because i barley play this game, yes i'm upset because i have turmoil and fak kids like you up...I'm so upset lol. Then you went to talk about some irrelevant ****.

How can you be a fair bit older than me if you don't know how old i am to begin with.

@OnTopic So yeah unless the people crying about 30 defense have pures to replace for everyone... they're here to stay deal with it...go cry yourself to sleep.

es3qhp.gif

[@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

Quit with the # tags kid it makes you look like a ******* numpty.

[@xtacy You think people have time to sit down hours on the computer screen just to train a new account because some random kid doesn't like there current account. #BeRealwithyourself

who r u

dipsy.png

who r u

i am xtacy :ninja:

who r u

i am xtacy :ninja:

o

dipsy.png

#No... ill do what ever i want...train my account how ever i want...type what ever i want.

Oh yeah im not offended by your post because i don't know what a numpty is... come with some 21st century disses.

es3qhp.gif

Just to clear a little up, I didnt say I wanted them to make new pures, I just want em to get the **** out of our community, surely you have enough 30 def accounts to make a community of your own without dragging the rest of us down with you, and to be honest this place would be allot better without the sheep and their catchphrase 'adapt or die' lmao

Oh and yeah i'm telling you to get out, see I was here before you Member No.: 2

Just to clear a little up, I didnt say I wanted them to make new pures, I just want em to get the **** out of our community, surely you have enough 30 def accounts to make a community of your own without dragging the rest of us down with you, and to be honest this place would be allot better without the sheep and their catchphrase 'adapt or die' lmao

Oh and yeah i'm telling you to get out, see I was here before you Member No.: 2

You want 30-35def kids gone? cya 90% of our community.

dipsy.png