Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kiln

Salabala

In our most challenging minigame yet, you’ll be asked to sacrifice your fire cape once before even stepping through the door! But who needs a fire cape when there’s a new +8 strength cape waiting on the other side? In this very, very high-level sequel to the Fight Caves, you’ll be fighting waves of increasingly difficult monsters intent on showing you how tough the new ‘TokHaar’ really are. How would you feel about fighting two Jads...at the same time? This double team against some of the toughest bosses in the game will be nothing compared to what awaits in the final wave. You’ll just have to wait and see what resides beneath that bubbling, molten rock...

Players with any combat stats lower than 90 will find progress almost impossible, and you’ll need all the overloads, curses, potion flasks, mega food and top-end combat gear you can muster.

Personally stocking up on ~30 capes for the update to attempt it.

Do you think it'll be dueable for pures? Considering lvl 40s beat jad in 05 i think there's a chance.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Highly doubt it, it's definitely geared towards maxed players, with divines, pernix, chaotic weapons, overloads, and curses. Jagex even mentioned it on their BTS update, "People without all 90 combat stats will find the encounter nearly impossible."

I'm guessing "all" also includes defense, it would suck if pures couldn't get it.

I'm hoping that the caves are more "skill based" rather than stat based, I wouldn't mind if we needed overloads, maxed range/hp/str/magic, perhaps chaotics (anything assessable to 1 def pures) but requiring top notch gear, ugh.

We'll see.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

I don't think 1 def pures will be able to :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I don't think 1 def pures will be able to :/

Well maybe "maxed pures" will be able to... *cough36def99attack99str99magic99everythingelseturmoiloverloads99summoning124com

bat*

Wow whatever it is, It's going to be awesome. I doubt pures will be able to get it. Jad was intended to be for mains. So jagex probably made this so that pures CAN'T get it like they did with jad.

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

All I know is I'm going to make bank off all the mains and pures who can't do it themselves.

im 95% confident that 1 def will be able to complete the caves.

and Sala,

You only need 1 cape to unlock the ability to do the minigame lol. It doesn't cost 1 fire cape per attempt.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Meh fire cape isn't hard to get, it's in my blood anyways... Get done in about an hour. Zzz.

I do believe it'll be just to unlock the ability to get in though, if it were a firecape fee per attempt, that would be something.

Meh fire cape isn't hard to get, it's in my blood anyways... Get done in about an hour. Zzz.

I do believe it'll be just to unlock the ability to get in though, if it were a firecape fee per attempt, that would be something.

firecape fee per attempt<- im thinking this.

not going off of the bts because jagex have made MANY mistakes in the past.

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

firecape fee per attempt<- im thinking this.

not going off of the bts because jagex have made MANY mistakes in the past.

120201192457.png

facepalm.gif Why do you guys think I make stuff up out of the blue. All my posts I ever make can be confirmed through sources aka facts

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png