Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Whos Next?

Sirswat

I think Foe started allowing addy again.

Foe also stated that they will be now accepting up to 35 defence with the allowance of Adamant in F2P trips.

Much Props to IR though ;)

Isn't EOP allowing addy on trips too now?

no

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Foe started allowing addy again.

Foe also stated that they will be now accepting up to 35 defence with the allowance of Adamant in F2P trips.

Much Props to IR though ;)

Isn't EOP allowing addy on trips too now?

Some of the ranks were discussing allowing it, but went against it and still are not allowing addy.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

Rune has more afvantages over addy. Why not get it then? :confused:

heartline8.gif

It's ridiculous that NME is telling other clans what do to. NME doesn't accept higher than 10 defence so they only have one option ; 1 defence gear. However for the ''HPC'' clans it's a different story. Almost all clans accept Turmoil which means they have many people with 30 defence. So the perspectives are split up, the mindset is : If we have the advantage ; why not use it?. If you think about it, that's not weird at all. And even if all HPC's would start using 1 defence gear there would be a new discussion about people have 30 defence which is unfair for clans not using it.

It won't happen until all clans decide together to not use gear that requires higher than 20 defence. A topic on Pure-Warfare isn't going to change anything. If you want it to change you should make an arrangement with all Clan leaders. Telling clans to stop using adamant during trips on forums won't get you anywhere. Especially with flame-baiting you won't get to your goal, it would only discourage people to listen to you because you are being disrespectful whilst you want the HPC's to do something for you.

i'll wear whatever the **** i want on weekend trips

I agree with this guy.

I'll wear what i want

you guys should wear rune - it gives so much more advantages!

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

Why do nme run their mouths 24/7 lol, they think that any of the big clans care what they think?

and the fact that their feeder clan epidemic had a higher def average than anyone at the time makes their opinions hypocritical and invalid.

qOY7v.png

I don't understand NME at all when it comes to this, majority of you guys came from Epidemic which had a huge amount of adamant and mith. Also why change this now, most clans have accepted 1 - 30 def since they opened in 2006/2007, stop making such a big deal about it.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I find it funny how eop and fi jumped to flaming NME for wanting pure clans to use pure equipment, there are alot of people who are against 30 defence and addy not just those in NME.

In all honestly it looks like you quickly looked at the topic and the replies and made a quick conclusion. First of all ; theres no flame from Fatality on this topic. Second of all I was pointing out NME because they are the people that made this topic and are actually being disrespectful to other clan members and ranks. I'm not here with bad intentions, I'm here just to give my honest opinion and advice on this subject.

fatalitycopy.png

WAR, HI are also dropping addy.

WAR, IR, HI are all working together to fix the med scene, and rid it of addy.

As well im working to see if we can change our Reqs to not allowing any1 over 20 def to join, with the exception of 25 def if some1 accidently gets a def lvl. Now the ones with Addy in WAR can stay in WAR but i advise that they work on a new pure.

Bang

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

I find it funny how eop and fi jumped to flaming NME for wanting pure clans to use pure equipment, there are alot of people who are against 30 defence and addy not just those in NME.

In all honestly it looks like you quickly looked at the topic and the replies and made a quick conclusion. First of all ; theres no flame from Fatality on this topic. Second of all I was pointing out NME because they are the people that made this topic and are actually being disrespectful to other clan members and ranks. I'm not here with bad intentions, I'm here just to give my honest opinion and advice on this subject.

Since when was it disrespectful to remind certain clans that they are supposed to be pure, if you dont want to be pure then you don't need to be a part of the pure community.

Oh and thats not flame I would love to see you all go rune pure or create a new sub-genre for 30-45 defence, zerkers could do with a community that wasnt dead.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

This isnt about NME. At all. This is about restoring pure clans to actual pures.

You argument is so stupid....if we play game, lets use all the advantages? How come you didnt have that mind set 3-4 years ago? How come 3-4 years ago above 20 def, you were booted?

And if you really wanna "play a game to use all the advantages" and ******* get rune or something. You keep saying, its not fair and we want to get the most out of it, youre one lvl away from rune. Get that. Its better than addy.

What I dont want to happen is, with your retarded mindset of "i want to the most out of it" then sooner or later you wont be calling pures in rune "rune pures" but just "pures" and argue that rune is now pure.

Get your head out of your ass and wake up. Addy is not pure. You only use it cause the other clans use it. I bet if all clans just agreed to stop using it, you woulndt need it. You treat this game as your ******* daily job.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

This isnt about NME. At all. This is about restoring pure clans to actual pures.

You argument is so stupid....if we play game, lets use all the advantages? How come you didnt have that mind set 3-4 years ago? How come 3-4 years ago above 20 def, you were booted?

And if you really wanna "play a game to use all the advantages" and ******* get rune or something. You keep saying, its not fair and we want to get the most out of it, youre one lvl away from rune. Get that. Its better than addy.

What I dont want to happen is, with your retarded mindset of "i want to the most out of it" then sooner or later you wont be calling pures in rune "rune pures" but just "pures" and argue that rune is now pure.

Get your head out of your ass and wake up. Addy is not pure. You only use it cause the other clans use it. I bet if all clans just agreed to stop using it, you woulndt need it. You treat this game as your ******* daily job.

3-4 years ago there was no such thing as Turmoil. It's really that simple. 40-30 = 10 not 1. People don't threat this game as their daily job ; they care about their clan. And freaking out like this isn't going to get you anywhere. Like I said don't start a discussion with this on Pure-Warfare but contact Clan Leaders as they make the decisions and not the people that are part of Pure-Warfare.

fatalitycopy.png

Why do nme run their mouths 24/7 lol, they think that any of the big clans care what they think?

and the fact that their feeder clan epidemic had a higher def average than anyone at the time makes their opinions hypocritical and invalid.

That is exactly what makes them valid wtf goes through your mind i swear

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I believe several clans allow 35 defence or even higher, which is 1 cb from rune. From a tactic point of view, then its ******* retarded to allow 35 defence and not 40.

IMO rune is just as half-ass-pure as adamant will ever be.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Pretty sure FI, CP, and TLP all had higher def averages then E during that time but ok. Besides today's EOP has a higher def average then epidemic did back then so I dont get what point your trying to make.

Look, IR, HI, NME, EF, MM have all disbanded Addy. Why not you?

And what do all of these clans have in common? They are all slumping!!! Yay!!!

Besides the one thats been open for 5+ years.

How are we slumping lmfao? When you cut half of your member list through inactive sweeps that's not a slump. Slumping is when you go from pulling over 100 to pulling 35 which is what your clan is doing now.

Being open for 5 years doesn't mean your not entitled to go through a slump, FI is the prime example of that.

120->20 pulls

70->40 pulls

16% of the pull

58% of the pull.

Even if there is a slump not nearly as bad as other clans of the past.

At least we lowered the pulls ourselves by doing inactive sweeps et al rather then trying to keep the magic going until it ran out of steam and having to start at square one again.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

Your logic says why limit yourself from the best the game has to offer. Why not use the best then? Rune is only ~1 combat level away.

stop being a smartass we're obviously not gona use rune because then that wouldn't qualify as "pure" in pure warfare terms. Happy?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

That is exactly what makes them valid wtf goes through your mind i swear

Give him a break, he comes on this site trying to act like he knows how to tie his own shoes in real life. :confused: