Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turmoil clans

xtacy

Just for conversations sake, forget PW topics, but what if say FOE or some of the other HPCs stopped accepting 1-29 defence and accepted up to 45 defence. What would be the problem with that?

FOE allready loves turmoil, by doing they they would make themselves one of the very best clans with a small combat gap that can do allot of damage.

Say 80 attack 99 str and turmoil at 30 defence gets you 102 combat, 45 defence gives you 105 combat, and you all know when you reach that sort of level it takes alot to make a big gap in the combat.

I personally think it would solve everyones problem, more pure clans for 1-20 defence and the people with higher defence could do work in their own group and more than likely be cunts and **** the lower clans on the weekend, just dont see why they need to bring 70's to do so.

Now on this topic i would appreciate it if people wouldnt go straight for 'topics like these wont work' and '30 def isnt pure' I would simply want to see if when you forget current drama you would see this might be a good idea?

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up no clan will openly accept 40 def+

Not in this lifetime or the next and if they do im sure Hf will pay them a visit.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Not in this lifetime or the next and if they do im sure Hf will pay them a visit.

39s ok tho man!

Ironic.. the guy from Tr complaining about Defense lol

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

39s ok tho man!

-20 defence average. 100% p2p. TRv1 33 defence got booted.

24 defence average. 75 % f2p

huh?

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

39s ok tho man!

huh?

didnt u had like 6 guys with 36-38 def lmfao

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

39s ok tho man!

huh?

Not even sure if your clan is still open since it never even made an impact on the pure world. Remembered your Defense average being like 31 lol

i liek this idea

edit: tbh hf has never been a threat and if this were to happen foe would just own them harder then already is the case

Yeah to the guy who said HF would own any clan that decided to do this... atleast whenever I was in foe a good while ago, they were never all that much of a problem, more of a nuisance if anything, sure foe might not have kicked their ass but they were never a real threat.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Just for conversations sake, forget PW topics, but what if say FOE or some of the other HPCs stopped accepting 1-29 defence and accepted up to 45 defence. What would be the problem with that?

FOE allready loves turmoil, by doing they they would make themselves one of the very best clans with a small combat gap that can do allot of damage.

Say 80 attack 99 str and turmoil at 30 defence gets you 102 combat, 45 defence gives you 105 combat, and you all know when you reach that sort of level it takes alot to make a big gap in the combat.

I personally think it would solve everyones problem, more pure clans for 1-20 defence and the people with higher defence could do work in their own group and more than likely be cunts and **** the lower clans on the weekend, just dont see why they need to bring 70's to do so.

Now on this topic i would appreciate it if people wouldnt go straight for 'topics like these wont work' and '30 def isnt pure' I would simply want to see if when you forget current drama you would see this might be a good idea?

You realize FOE accepts 35 def right?

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

You realize 35 defence is between 30 and 45 defence, right?

OT:If they did that, they would probably destroy everyone.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

HF use to be a huge threat when they could pull in the 50s consistently but sadly, the rune pure and tank community has taken a turn for the worse, and since VH and PX closed, HF has no competition so they have to fight mains, and no one wants to do those long ass return fights and lose tons of money.

You realize 35 defence is between 30 and 45 defence, right?

OT:If they did that, they would probably destroy everyone.

You realize 35 defence is 35 defence and 45 defence is 45 defence, right?

es3qhp.gif