Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turmoil clans

xtacy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These zerker clans would hunt clans that are 1-20 def and pull less. Another thing that will happen is welfaring, loads of people can't be bothered to get all those sets for F2P and P2P. And third, proper main clans will find out about these zerker clans and hunt them (which I don't mind actually since they also hunt 'pure' clans).

Won't happen, even when some members in certain clans are so close to being 40 def. They got 30 defence for the advantages, It's a shame they won't get 40 for even more advantages lol. Untill then they will stick in this community and act like real pures.

heartline8.gif

You pretty much described POT in a nutshell. Because they're in between two spectrums, they get owned because nobody likes their basis for the clan. Think about it...

If more clans would accept 30-45 it would become normal and thus most clans would like their basis. Think about it. There are still pure clans on these forums that dislike most of the clans on here because they accept 30 def and allow addy and what not. But for those addy clans it's normal.

Just because you addy clans want to be still concidered 'pure' you're not getting 40 defence because you wouldn't be able to show your fancy kdr topics on these forums. Just so you know... 40 defence has many more advantages than 30 defence. Isn't that what you clans want? An advantage over other clans? 40 defence would give you that. :thumbsup:

heartline8.gif

Shut up no clan will openly accept 40 def+

Not in this lifetime or the next and if they do im sure Hf will pay them a visit.

Pures Of Today ---- No need for hf to pay us a visit, we came to them :D

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

once clans accept 45 def hf will come back alive out of their slump to kill us. just wait till hf closes atleast kay ;)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

FOR the HPC,

Eop and Foe aren't good enough to fight HF as they have enough trouble with MM, losing most of the time.

these 35 defence clans are too scared to accept 40 def. They are pathetic in my eyes for this.

MM still fights Foe, because even with their Combat advantage, their skill is greatly below ours. So it averages out. Then we fight clans like EOP because sometimes it's fun to just slaughter people you know.

I swear if this gets deleted for flame when its not, just a statement of the truth...

I swear if some1 replies to this comment with something not related to the post(happens 90% of the time)

OH and 30-45 defence?

Well 1 Defence has a level of 70-92. Any account 20-45 defence will have a real struggle fighting these accounts

30 defence has a level of 80-103. They get wrecked by every account, that's why they are found in multi on the weekends, thats the only place where they can compete fighting ppl 11 cmbs lower.

40/45 defence has a range of 80-106. Any account will have a struggle fighting these accounts. They will dominate Edgeville after 90 combat, and will dominate any 30def acc in edge or bridding.

Lets say Foe starts acceptign 30-45 def. thats like 40% of their members. I assume only 10% of the pures would get 45 def for the clan.

HF has already decided to not accept 30 def multiple times because it sucks so much.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Pretty much what Celtic said, I really don't understand why clans such as FOE and to a degree EOP don't just begin accepting 45 defence or whatever the "prime" rune armour and related equipment defence level is.

Honestly, the ONLY reason I can see for these clans not changing their defence cap to 45 defence is being afraid of failure. It certainly isn't because they don't want to break their 6 year tradition of being pures because if they were bothered about that they wouldn't have begun accepting turmoil in the first place.

Now, if FOE (for example) changed their cap to 45 defence, I can guarantee they'd have FAR more fun, contending with HF and the middle echelon of main clans that pull 30/40 and have sub par leadership / organisation, much more opportunities for fun, and a way out of this dying community. Same with EOP, with the numbers EOP pulls and the organisation they have, they'd make a decent impact on the main scene in f2p if they became 45 defence and pushed the majority of the people to get it/recruited other rune pures and mains.

Will they do so? No, will they hell. Because that'd mean hard work, effort, and the possibility of failure lingering over their head and we all know that theres some strange stigma surrounding losing in this community despite it having absolutely no impact on a clan if handled correctly. For this very reason its been the same clans around for years, doing the exact same crap.

FOE/EOP and possibly TLP should start to accept 45 defence and slowly phase out the 1-20 defence pures from the clan and replace with 30-45 defence accounts, These clans would then begin to form their own division (along with HF pretty much), fighting each other, fighting HF, and fighting the mid level (in terms of power) main clans and pretty much leave pure clans to their own devices.

The pure world gets rebooted, newer 1-20 defense clans such as NME, Relapse, Exiled Force et cetera step up and fill the gaps left by the clans such as FOE/TLP/Fi/EOP leaving the pure world to become mains, the pure community is changed indefinitely and has some sort of progression as opposed to the staleness of the last 5 years. Pure clans are new and exciting again and most importantly, the community benefits and thrives once again.

The Tank scene actually becomes a scene as opposed to being only consisting of HF and the various ****** tank clan that springs up now and again. The clans such as FOE who stepped up to the main scene as WELL as the tank scene would make a HUGE impact. Clans such as Crimson Raiders and The Rising would offer decent fights.

Everyone wins. But then again, its pretty unlikely any of the clans mentioned have the backbone to actually try something different and make a difference. Oh well, I'm sure they'll just keep doing what they've been doing for the last 6 years and sporadically rear their unintelligent heads to moan about it on PW.

Everyone who reads it knows it makes sense, but then again probably about 5% who use this forum and read this post can actually understand a concept deeper than "U MAD R[]FL" so I'm not expecting much intelligent discussion to come out of this post

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Pretty much what Celtic said, I really don't understand why clans such as FOE and to a degree EOP don't just begin accepting 45 defence or whatever the "prime" rune armour and related equipment defence level is.

Honestly, the ONLY reason I can see for these clans not changing their defence cap to 45 defence is being afraid of failure. It certainly isn't because they don't want to break their 6 year tradition of being pures because if they were bothered about that they wouldn't have begun accepting turmoil in the first place.

Now, if FOE (for example) changed their cap to 45 defence, I can guarantee they'd have FAR more fun, contending with HF and the middle echelon of main clans that pull 30/40 and have sub par leadership / organisation, much more opportunities for fun, and a way out of this dying community. Same with EOP, with the numbers EOP pulls and the organisation they have, they'd make a decent impact on the main scene in f2p if they became 45 defence and pushed the majority of the people to get it/recruited other rune pures and mains.

Will they do so? No, will they hell. Because that'd mean hard work, effort, and the possibility of failure lingering over their head and we all know that theres some strange stigma surrounding losing in this community despite it having absolutely no impact on a clan if handled correctly. For this very reason its been the same clans around for years, doing the exact same crap.

FOE/EOP and possibly TLP should start to accept 45 defence and slowly phase out the 1-20 defence pures from the clan and replace with 30-45 defence accounts, These clans would then begin to form their own division (along with HF pretty much), fighting each other, fighting HF, and fighting the mid level (in terms of power) main clans and pretty much leave pure clans to their own devices.

The pure world gets rebooted, newer 1-20 defense clans such as NME, Relapse, Exiled Force et cetera step up and fill the gaps left by the clans such as FOE/TLP/Fi/EOP leaving the pure world to become mains, the pure community is changed indefinitely and has some sort of progression as opposed to the staleness of the last 5 years.

The Tank scene actually becomes a scene as opposed to being only consisting of HF and the various ****** tank clan that springs up now and again. The clans such as FOE who stepped up to the main scene as WELL as the tank scene would make a HUGE impact. Clans such as Crimson Raiders and The Rising would offer decent fights.

Everyone wins. But then again, its pretty unlikely any of the clans mentioned have the backbone to actually try something different and make a difference. Oh well, I'm sure they'll just keep doing what they've been doing for the last 6 years and sporadically rear their unintelligent heads to moan about it on PW.

Everyone who reads it knows it makes sense, but then again probably about 5% who use this forum and read this post can actually understand a concept deeper than "U MAD R[]FL" so I'm not expecting much intelligent discussion to come out of this post

That is pretty much exactly what I was thinking :thumbsup:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

The pure world gets rebooted, newer 1-20 defense clans such as NME, Relapse, Exiled Force et cetera step up and fill the gaps left by the clans such as FOE/TLP/Fi/EOP leaving the pure world to become mains, the pure community is changed indefinitely and has some sort of progression as opposed to the staleness of the last 5 years. Pure clans are new and exciting again and most importantly, the community benefits and thrives once again.

Why can't they just accept what they want to accept and you accept what you want to accept and shut the fuck up.

Accepting 45 def takes alot more quests / money / time that people don't really want to put in.

Seriously don't suggest shit you wouldn't be the first to do.

Unless your down to quest / provide money for those clans seriously just shut the fuck up.

This topic is stupid and don't understand why it's still open.

es3qhp.gif

Why can't they just accept what they want to accept and you accept what you want to accept and shut the fuck up.

Accepting 45 def takes alot more quests / money / time that people don't really want to put in.

Unless your down to quest / provide money for those clans seriously just shut the fuck up.

I realize its been a bad day in the wilderness for you but no need to get so irate. I'm not trying to stop you "accept(ing) what you want to accept". I was hypothesizing about a few ideas that actually make sense, which you'd understand if your 3rd braincell kicked in and stopped you going absolutely ape-**** (woo) about a simple idea.

I'll suggest whatever the hell I like, such as suggesting you re-read your post and proceed to hang yourself after realising what a ******* moron you are. I honestly don't understand what goes someones head when they make a post like that, its almost as though by displaying your autism your going to get special treatment and highlight your point, haha.

Your right, I wouldn't do it first because my clan is a 1-10 defence clan, with the majority of us being 44 levels away from 45 and having the self respect to play exactly how we want to play. I'm not suggesting anyone does it. It was merely a post to get some brains turning and possibly provide some intelligent discussion outside of the daily "PURE COMMUNITY DEAD!" topics that I can actually imagine you frequenting every time you lose on Runescape to vent some anger.

To conclude ; I could care less about how people run their clans and I could care less about the people in them clans. My post was merely the potential start of a discussion beyond the same old crap.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I realize its been a bad day in the wilderness for you but no need to get so irate. I'm not trying to stop you "accept(ing) what you want to accept". I was hypothesizing about a few ideas that actually make sense, which you'd understand if your 3rd braincell kicked in and stopped you going absolutely ape-**** (woo) about a simple idea.

I'll suggest whatever the hell I like, such as suggesting you re-read your post and proceed to hang yourself after realising what a ******* moron you are. I honestly don't understand what goes someones head when they make a post like that, its almost as though by displaying your autism your going to get special treatment and highlight your point, haha.

Your right, I wouldn't do it first because my clan is a 1-10 defence clan, with the majority of us being 44 levels away from 45 and having the self respect to play exactly how we want to play. I'm not suggesting anyone does it. It was merely a post to get some brains turning and possibly provide some intelligent discussion outside of the daily "PURE COMMUNITY DEAD!" topics that I can actually imagine you frequenting every time you lose on Runescape to vent some anger.

To conclude ; I could care less about how people run their clans and I could care less about the people in them clans. My post was merely the potential start of a discussion beyond the same old crap.

It's "I couldn't care any less" you idiot... And obviously you do care because you would go about your business instead of writing text walls of suggestions for other clans that you know aren't going to listen to you anyways. I didn't ask about your clan or what much def lvls your off 45... Now just shut the **** up, You don't make sense. Don't write some irreverent text walls to me i don't care.

es3qhp.gif

Pot already does this and the entire pure world had a hissy fit about it.

Obviously its the most ideal and sensible thing to do, so ofc it won't happen ever again

Pot is 1-45. The topic is about a possible 30-45 def clan. How are people still not getting this?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.