Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Turmoil clans

xtacy

30-45 def clan wouldnt work, no chance of getting enough opts to compete in either server

lol@people bringing foe into this discussion, dont know why people are so chatty when they are forced to team/hide in single or lobby every sunday

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much what Celtic said, I really don't understand why clans such as FOE and to a degree EOP don't just begin accepting 45 defence or whatever the "prime" rune armour and related equipment defence level is.

Honestly, the ONLY reason I can see for these clans not changing their defence cap to 45 defence is being afraid of failure. It certainly isn't because they don't want to break their 6 year tradition of being pures because if they were bothered about that they wouldn't have begun accepting turmoil in the first place.

Now, if FOE (for example) changed their cap to 45 defence, I can guarantee they'd have FAR more fun, contending with HF and the middle echelon of main clans that pull 30/40 and have sub par leadership / organisation, much more opportunities for fun, and a way out of this dying community. Same with EOP, with the numbers EOP pulls and the organisation they have, they'd make a decent impact on the main scene in f2p if they became 45 defence and pushed the majority of the people to get it/recruited other rune pures and mains.

Will they do so? No, will they hell. Because that'd mean hard work, effort, and the possibility of failure lingering over their head and we all know that theres some strange stigma surrounding losing in this community despite it having absolutely no impact on a clan if handled correctly. For this very reason its been the same clans around for years, doing the exact same crap.

FOE/EOP and possibly TLP should start to accept 45 defence and slowly phase out the 1-20 defence pures from the clan and replace with 30-45 defence accounts, These clans would then begin to form their own division (along with HF pretty much), fighting each other, fighting HF, and fighting the mid level (in terms of power) main clans and pretty much leave pure clans to their own devices.

The pure world gets rebooted, newer 1-20 defense clans such as NME, Relapse, Exiled Force et cetera step up and fill the gaps left by the clans such as FOE/TLP/Fi/EOP leaving the pure world to become mains, the pure community is changed indefinitely and has some sort of progression as opposed to the staleness of the last 5 years. Pure clans are new and exciting again and most importantly, the community benefits and thrives once again.

The Tank scene actually becomes a scene as opposed to being only consisting of HF and the various ****** tank clan that springs up now and again. The clans such as FOE who stepped up to the main scene as WELL as the tank scene would make a HUGE impact. Clans such as Crimson Raiders and The Rising would offer decent fights.

Everyone wins. But then again, its pretty unlikely any of the clans mentioned have the backbone to actually try something different and make a difference. Oh well, I'm sure they'll just keep doing what they've been doing for the last 6 years and sporadically rear their unintelligent heads to moan about it on PW.

Everyone who reads it knows it makes sense, but then again probably about 5% who use this forum and read this post can actually understand a concept deeper than "U MAD R[]FL" so I'm not expecting much intelligent discussion to come out of this post

Great post, read every word.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

Pretty much what Celtic said, I really don't understand why clans such as FOE and to a degree EOP don't just begin accepting 45 defence or whatever the "prime" rune armour and related equipment defence level is.

Honestly, the ONLY reason I can see for these clans not changing their defence cap to 45 defence is being afraid of failure. It certainly isn't because they don't want to break their 6 year tradition of being pures because if they were bothered about that they wouldn't have begun accepting turmoil in the first place.

Now, if FOE (for example) changed their cap to 45 defence, I can guarantee they'd have FAR more fun, contending with HF and the middle echelon of main clans that pull 30/40 and have sub par leadership / organisation, much more opportunities for fun, and a way out of this dying community. Same with EOP, with the numbers EOP pulls and the organisation they have, they'd make a decent impact on the main scene in f2p if they became 45 defence and pushed the majority of the people to get it/recruited other rune pures and mains.

Will they do so? No, will they hell. Because that'd mean hard work, effort, and the possibility of failure lingering over their head and we all know that theres some strange stigma surrounding losing in this community despite it having absolutely no impact on a clan if handled correctly. For this very reason its been the same clans around for years, doing the exact same crap.

FOE/EOP and possibly TLP should start to accept 45 defence and slowly phase out the 1-20 defence pures from the clan and replace with 30-45 defence accounts, These clans would then begin to form their own division (along with HF pretty much), fighting each other, fighting HF, and fighting the mid level (in terms of power) main clans and pretty much leave pure clans to their own devices.

The pure world gets rebooted, newer 1-20 defense clans such as NME, Relapse, Exiled Force et cetera step up and fill the gaps left by the clans such as FOE/TLP/Fi/EOP leaving the pure world to become mains, the pure community is changed indefinitely and has some sort of progression as opposed to the staleness of the last 5 years. Pure clans are new and exciting again and most importantly, the community benefits and thrives once again.

The Tank scene actually becomes a scene as opposed to being only consisting of HF and the various ****** tank clan that springs up now and again. The clans such as FOE who stepped up to the main scene as WELL as the tank scene would make a HUGE impact. Clans such as Crimson Raiders and The Rising would offer decent fights.

Everyone wins. But then again, its pretty unlikely any of the clans mentioned have the backbone to actually try something different and make a difference. Oh well, I'm sure they'll just keep doing what they've been doing for the last 6 years and sporadically rear their unintelligent heads to moan about it on PW.

Everyone who reads it knows it makes sense, but then again probably about 5% who use this forum and read this post can actually understand a concept deeper than "U MAD R[]FL" so I'm not expecting much intelligent discussion to come out of this post

The Rising pulls 60 on a good day:P! So no change. There are however tons of main clans that pull 30/40 and the likes of Foe and Eop could fight them with a 50/60 pull and even win. I encourage them to do so. So I fully agree with you on this post. But we all know they won't sadly. If they however do someday it will somehow have a downside. Eop has a 70 ml and Foe have (let's say) a 120 ml or something. Maybe 30-40% of those would probably get 45 defence leaving Eop with only 30 members and Foe with 50. This would be hard to work with (a bit hard for Foe and really hard for Eop). They would atleast need an active ml of 60 people in order to be succesfull vs main clans that pull 40.

heartline8.gif

So what you're trying to say is that you want FOE, EOP, TLP, CP and Fi to just **** off and fight HF and other main clans. Because that's the way I'm seeing it.

I disagree because people want to stay 1-10 defence in those clans and be able to fight pures, not mains who have 45 or even higher defence; who have access to even more weapons and armour.

Don't like how a clan is led? Deal with it, it's not your clan...

I'm fed up about these topics about defence and the "slump" of the pure community. Why can't we just all be positive and start be more of a community. Tbh, every topic made on this forums is a troll-bait or leads on to an argument between 2 members of the pure community.

I'd rather organise events like pure clan on edgevile 1v1 pking or more fun events that make this community a lot better than this shithole atm...

Come on guys...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

So what you're trying to say is that you want FOE, EOP, TLP, CP and Fi to just **** off and fight HF and other main clans. Because that's the way I'm seeing it.

I disagree because people want to stay 1-10 defence in those clans and be able to fight pures, not mains who have 45 or even higher defence; who have access to even more weapons and armour.

I'm fed up about these topics about defence and the "slump" of the pure community. Why can't we just all be positive and start be more of a community. Tbh, every topic made on this forums is a troll-bait or leads on to an argument between 2 members of the pure community.

I'd rather organise events like pure clan on edgevile 1v1 pking or more fun events that make this community a lot better than this shithole atm...

Come on guys...

The people that don't want to adapt could create a new clan (lpc) or join another pure clan that only allows 1-20 defence on trips. Ofcourse, since they have been part of the community for so long, it would be hard. But they could still keep in contact via forums and irc.

If they did accept 30-45 def and making people below 30 either adapt or becoming a clan friend (not a member anymore) Foe would probably be left with a 50 ml, Eop, TLP, CP and FI would have a 30-45 ml. The rest would probably join a pure clan or create a new one and stay in touch with their former clan just like I said. But it won't happen but it would be better for these clans.

heartline8.gif

Come on guys...

marry me :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Come on guys...

Agree with this. Although with the vents, some **** clans thinking there a god send would crash it, because they don't like the defence.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Come on guys...

Its amazing just how much an individual can miss the point of a topic :rolleyes:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

I rarely read the entire wall of text of the original post.

But why do these clans accept 20- defence.

They can't tank as long as they take more damage and have less prayer levels.

In p2p they don't all sort of gear, for example a lot of pures don't wear climbing boots cause they cost 50k each and if you die alot you lose quite a lot more.

But rune boots are like 8k now?

Just simple things like that.

I'd quite like to see a 20-45 defence clan, would be interesting to see how they do.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Because they would have more competition and might loose their #1 and fail. These clans hug the highest defence and still say they are pure, simply because once they hit rune, they'll loose alot.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

In p2p they don't all sort of gear, for example a lot of pures don't wear climbing boots cause they cost 50k each and if you die alot you lose quite a lot more.

I'd quite like to see a 20-45 defence clan, would be interesting to see how they do.

So make one...

es3qhp.gif

So make one...

cause i'm pure and i want to be in a pure clan. I said that it'd be interesting to see, not that i wanted to be in one.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

****... You do realise that even if clans get defence they will still hit pure clans and lpc's with even better armour and weapons. Which means you'll be cleared a lot faster than before.

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

****... You do realise that even if clans get defence they will still hit pure clans and lpc's with even better armour and weapons. Which means you'll be cleared a lot faster than before.

Why cant we get away from thinking about the pure community, this is a topic about the idea of 30-45 defence clans.

Not for people to simply say noooooooooo they would have rune or they will attack the pure clans (that i allready said in the OP) Simply whether or not the clans with 30-40 30+ defence members would be better off dropping the 1-29 def and accepting zerkers, giving that they would be a closer combat and because there are alot of zerkers that might want clans but dont like HF or pot.

Why cant we get away from thinking about the pure community, this is a topic about the idea of 30-45 defence clans.

Not for people to simply say noooooooooo they would have rune or they will attack the pure clans (that i allready said in the OP) Simply whether or not the clans with 30-40 30+ defence members would be better off dropping the 1-29 def and accepting zerkers, giving that they would be a closer combat and because there are alot of zerkers that might want clans but dont like HF or pot.

Why don't you just make a 30-45 defence clan?

es3qhp.gif

Why don't you just make a 30-45 defence clan?

I really should edit that post above to say 'no pointless posts about 'ydunt you do its?''

Never in my life have I see one single person just continue to miss the point as much as on this thread.

It's a logical idea xtacy, which is why no pure clan would try it. I don't believe any of these actually care about the community, only themselves, and they're afraid of not being number one, and the possibility of failure.

I can't really go all into a response when you have one as great as IVP's, which I completely agree with.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png