Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To the idiots.

Ape Montana

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can embarrassing as much as i wan't

Single handedly the dumbest statement I've ever seen on the internet.

I just really wanted to congratulate you lmfao

Yup yup dumbest statement ever according to you... But your still gonna run and log today :biggrin:

es3qhp.gif

I can embarrassing as much as i wan't

Single handedly the dumbest statement I've ever seen on the internet.

I just really wanted to congratulate you lmfao

He doesn't care what people think about him. What's so dumb about that statement? Or is it because he forgot one word and looks like he can't talk proper english. You act like you never made a typo in your life. Dude get off your high horse. You're no better than the next guy.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

MM doesnt accept 30+ def and still ***** clans up?

edit. attention *****.

Does that mean you will fight us today without HF holding your *****?

mm+hf av. def = 23 so its still pure right?

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

It's funny...at the end of the day no1 can come on this topic and tell me i'm wrong...they only can come and talk about some irrelevant ****, claim im embarrassing foe when clearly they're only embarrassing themselves. I can embarrassing as much as i wan't... still doesn't change the fact that you're going to run from me when you see me in wildy, and i'm going to take your loot.

.57 kdr this Saturday. :teehee: :teehee: I bet you got a lot of loot right! :teehee: :teehee:

14w6fma.png

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Cya later.

Not only are you annoying, but you're evading. I really don't care who has what defence, and if you didn't care you wouldn't even have bothered to make a topic. You look like a moron and a hypocrite and make whatever clan you're in look like a bunch of retards for accepting someone like you.

Enough chances to the morons from here on out, couldn't care less if Pw had 8 active users.

No one gives a **** about what you have to say anyways.