Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ow 3 Hit - Looking

Lee-

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully you can come back to us in CP, you were here before you know how its run. We get plenty of minis in both servers and if you prefer to just attend preps or trips you won;t be dissapointed.

Glad you introed =0

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lmfao omg haha nerd!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i told ir this for months, look whose laughin now haha!!!

anyways just re-apply for ir in a few months like we all know you will sucking up n sht

I didn't suck up to join IR, I was asked by multiple ranks/members to rejoin. No worries, I will never be reapplying to IR as they will no longer be open in a few months.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

lol I remember you. You did whine a lot come to think about it. Gl finding your way.

I didn't talk to anyone to even whine. I just came to an overall of ~10 preps, and legends would **** around and say Fatality sucks then leave. We lost all 10 preps, then you guys made it mandatory to make shapes in Clan Wars for hours. The trips were filled with lobby, and the clans overall spirit was at its all time lowest. I didn't have the loyalty to stick through as I had just joined, which resulted in me leaving. I also said some harsh words to Chris, and he seems to have a very obvious grudge with me. I won't be joining Fatality anyhow. /walloftext

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Hehehe, someone from IR.

If you've been IR, you know quite alot about tlp and what we're capable of :P( no flame mate <3)

Good to see you're trying some other clans, But forget what everyone else said

We'll we're number 1 matched in f2p, soon to be number 1 matched in p2p after our upcoming prep

We don't just destory other clans, we destroy them with SKILL

TLP isn't a clan that relys upon a bunch of level 70s and 80s in monk robes and a 90 man pull to fight, no matter our opts we destroy our opponents with skill and experience

we undeniably have the BEST P2P and F2P mini unit

We are UNBEATABLE in preps and have been since the dawn of pcl and pcr

and we only get better, we treat our members as clan mates, are friends, not as numbers

Don't go to EOP, or to FOE where you'll just be yet another member who is a number to them

Come to TLP where you have room to grow to learn and to be accepted

Come chat with me on IRC

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

This guy pmed me whining and crying about CP all the time, honestly you belong alone.

Booted from

IR

CP

FI

Ir

CP- Apped for CP again and was declined

There is a reason for everything

Edit: I think you should focus on your real life Ow, apparently you have a masters at age 22, get paid 60 grand a year, play runescape, have a super hot girl friend and you own a $30,000 car and your own apartment

Lol.....

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"