Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO Sunday T-Rip Zenith ft; many clans

Morris

O im sorry Z i forgot , its not hard to get 1-5 kills from stragglers everytime clans have a fight , and if u think we cant clear u come 1v1 us in a run-in instead of going to lobby and running back down to edge everytime we are ontop of u , love hearing your ranks leak to us aswell as 0wl rage quit in TS.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O im sorry Z i forgot , its not hard to get 1-5 kills from stragglers everytime clans have a fight , and if u think we cant clear u come 1v1 us in a run-in instead of going to lobby and running back down to edge everytime we are ontop of u , love hearing your ranks leak to us aswell as 0wl rage quit in TS.

Mr squeaks

Mr squeaks

I don't see how you can take the **** out of anyone's voice.

You sound like a little girl.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

it was superbowl sunday we had 76 on ts3 like including guests from different channels,

but peaked at 64 members at the trip. =[]

most people left to go out drinking for superbowl sunday the frist 30 min into the pk trip.

but was a very fun trip =[] made zenith end there trip once again.

I watched the video, it's sad to see you doing nothing really with a 65 pull.....you ended before us btw :)

2ewgrxw.gif

QUOTE (CranKed @ Feb 6 2012, 08:50 AM)

it was superbowl sunday we had 76 on ts3 like including guests from different channels,

most people left to go out drinking for superbowl sunday the frist 30 min into the pk trip.

I watched the video, it's sad to see you doing nothing really with a 65 pull.....you ended before us btw.

lol we said we peaked at 64, also after the frist 30 min into the trip like 20-25 members because of super bowl sunday so we really were rushing you with 35-45 people everytime we hit you in multi an in single when you decided to be *****'s an not to come out.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

u killed like 5 of us in single, we did more with our trip then you did with a 65 man pull LOL

you waited for us to hit someone else to log in have a 3 second hit and log back out.

not sure if srs now mate.

Zkut8.jpg

I watched the video, it's sad to see you doing nothing really with a 65 pull.....you ended before us btw.

lol we said we peaked at 64, also after the frist 30 min into the trip like 20-25 members because of super bowl sunday so we really were rushing you with 35-45 people everytime we hit you in multi an in single when you decided to be *****'s an not to come out.

I'm not sure if you knew this but, the superbowl doesn't affect just the clan NPO l0l, it affected every clan. Stop bringing that up in everything you say.

2ewgrxw.gif

I'm not sure if you knew this but, the superbowl doesn't affect just the clan NPO l0l, it affected every clan. Stop bringing that up in everything you say.

You got raped, you know your closing when you've got your own ranks & loyal members leaking, best of luck next week lmfao.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

You got raped, you know your closing when you've got your own ranks & loyal members leaking, best of luck next week lmfao.

Go back to battlescape sko4lyfe fishlips.

I'm Fine, bored of slapping your clan every single week, but hey I'm enjoying runescape and quit battlescape.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Pretty sure your a leader of a clan on Battlescape?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

Was really fun, MPCS are getting way to easy

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I'm Fine, bored of slapping your clan every single week, but hey I'm enjoying runescape and quit battlescape.

I'm not in zenith you idiot I just know that almost everyone in there could take a dump on your account, btw 2nd vid is blooos account, nice try m8.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You're wrong, used to be though Ginger.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ayo pack your bags, load up your fathers trailer and hop off our thread fucboy

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ayo pack your bags, load up your fathers trailer and hop off our thread fucboy

do i need to verbally abuse you on vent or teamspeak again, pm me m8 whenever and don't take 30minute smoke breaks with your sister you emotional wreck.

Lol. Let me clear it up for you, we were ahead of the game the whole time. Your ranks were leaking to us, half of your pull were our spies, and we followed you every where you went. We creeped behind you like old fat white men with mustaches and raped you every time you came out into multi forcing you to log out and go to another world, and even when you did, we still found you.

1z4fzwp.jpg

[04:49 PM] range09: i bet they copyed pking in wildy from battscape

Welcome to the jungle; Enter the jungle, fight with the lion. #Ambush