Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Urgent and Sincere High Rolling Pure RS Forums Topic of Fury

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like people being hacked for defence, ******* disgusting. Ofcourse you can't expect people to be sympathetic when most of the clans here have been linked with hacking in one way or another, and if you don't speak out against it and try to stop your clans doing it then you have nothing to fall back on when it comes to you.

I think it's a disgrace yes but MM, EOP, FOE :wallbash:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Not one single person represents a whole clan, neither does one single persons actions. I certainly did not deserve this because of things my clan or people in my clan have done. I've always kept my head down and just enjoyed playing rs for what it is, a game.

Actually the leader DOES represent the whole clan, thats the entire point of having one. As soon as MM's leader hacked another member of the community, especially another clans' leader, he set a precedent of that sort of **** being acceptable in your clan, and from there you can see how the consequences have come full circle onto you.

I generally think karma is a load of bs, but this situation is quite amusing.

I'd like to see 13th's opinion on the situation, a bit of hypocrisy to add to this irony would be a tasty combo.

qOY7v.png

Not one single person represents a whole clan, neither does one single persons actions. I certainly did not deserve this because of things my clan or people in my clan have done. I've always kept my head down and just enjoyed playing rs for what it is, a game.

if you had made the topic id have been more sympathetic as i like you.

fact is you didnt, was made from your clan and even said something stupid somewhere like do it for mm lol...

they dont deserve you pal, white knight.

#TEAM-WALLI

Actually the leader DOES represent the whole clan, thats the entire point of having one.

I hope you appreciate my lack of sympathy towards EOP members being hacked, seeing as Goop once had my pure in posession and even went as far as to drop members items on an f2p account. Don't pretend that you're a saint, sonny boy.

128250368099.gif

Actually the leader DOES represent the whole clan, thats the entire point of having one.

I hope you appreciate my lack of sympathy towards EOP members being hacked, seeing as Goop once had my pure in posession and even went as far as to drop members items on an f2p account. Don't pretend that you're a saint, sonny boy.

yeh notice how its not us making topics asking for help because one of our members got hacked? Thus making your comment completely irrelevent seeing as this has nothing to do with me or my clan asking for sympathy.

And 13th's excuse for hacking Solo was that he'd hacked a bunch of MM members/apps or something, yet i've still never seen any evidence of him hacking one person.

qOY7v.png

And 13th's excuse for hacking Solo was that he'd hacked a bunch of MM members/apps or something, yet i've still never seen any evidence of him hacking one person.

By your logic, Solo and all EOP members are responsible and deserving of hacking because

Actually the leader DOES represent the whole clan, thats the entire point of having one. As soon as MM's leader hacked another member of the community [...] he set a precedent of that sort of **** being acceptable in your clan, and from there you can see how the consequences have come full circle onto you.

I'm not saying that you or Solo deserve everything that's coming to you, you are.

128250368099.gif

Read all 5 pages of the thread.

Omni I appreciate your perspective in terms of Real Life **** is too far, but also IN GAME **** is too far.

I feel bad for anyone who has had their account "ruined." But thats the basic ******* problem. It's not ruined. The game is meant to be played to its fullest extent. Your supposed to level defense eventually. Your supposed to conquer new things in game. New challenges. Appreciate new quests and content.

To be frank as an Ex HF member who fought along side you for almost a year it makes me sick to read some of the **** your members post or how you treat other people on this game because of something so arbitrary as a defense level.

When I first started up #goats which was basically a team for HF rune pures only who were willing to take pure style fighting seriously. HF was non competitive in pure style fights because the members thought it was silly or stupid. We had no clue what we were doing. We asked MM if you guys would be willing to give us some fun rounds and basically "teach us" how to play ball in a 1 defense curses off style mini. Your ranks replied "**** off we dont help mains."

Keep in mind the majority of the goats at the time were HF rune pures for the past idk year +. We bailed your ass's out in P2p for the entire last spring whenever you were hunted. We meatshielded for you. Lost sets. Gave up more fun things + loot to help you guys out. Yet when we asked for yours it was a no because of something stupid like defense.

The posts you guys make on these forums are ******* retarded. Saying that defense ruined the community. No it ruined your community, but not someone elses. Defense I guarantee expanded TLP's EOP's FOE's or any other clan that accepted it.

If you didn't place such a dumb ******* value on being low defense and focused on having the most fun you would have already adapted to what is considered pure today.

Instead you feel there is some sort of moral high ground by staying low defense, and you literally PREACH on a game to other people how they should play it.

I see this situation pretty simply. Yeah the ddosing/hacking is ********, it should stop. Do you want it to stop? HERE IS HOW: Repeal your "honor" rules. Place less of an emphasize on teleing in a game, and place it highly on Hacking/Ddosing. The only way people hacked back in the day was based off someone giving their pass up. DDoSing didn't exist. We were all 12 worrying about gaining range levels, not building botnets or purchasing booters off hack forums. Have MM be the first clan to repeal teleing/praying and take a massive stance on hacking/ddosing. Clans will follow suit, and this community will change for the better. People will actually go out and pk together. The wild will be reborn, and we can wash out the dooshbags who hack and ddos.

In order to do this, you guys need to stop being dooshers with defense. You guys need to stop preaching about it. You guys need to attend to your own business and you guys need to focus on having fun. If you want to stay 1-20 defense by all means go ahead, but don't act like you are better then someone else because of it, prove it on weekend trips and keep it at that.

As an olive branch, If you guys decide to do this ill personally give 13th a pure account. Its not perfect, and it can never replace what he lost. But its a start, and its more then anyone else is offering.

Champion fixing the real problem. Be the first clan to have the balls to challenge Hacking/Ddosing, and forget about petty **** such as defense/teleing/praying. Be the change you wish to see - Redefine Honor, and you will have my respect forever.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Arrow, I'm not sure how you got all of that from a topic about trying to petition Jagex to allow rollbacks for pure account hackings... :ermm: But thanks for your thoughts nevertheless. I do think defence is a pretty big problem, but that's a personal opinion and it doesn't really have anything to do with what this topic is about lol.

Anyways, just an update- some spastic mod locked my topic, then I e-bitched him out in another topic so he moved it for me but then forgot to make it visible, then left it locked. So now I'm waiting for it to be unlocked, RuneScape.

I feel bad for anyone who has had their account "ruined." But thats the basic ******* problem. It's not ruined. The game is meant to be played to its fullest extent. Your supposed to level defense eventually. Your supposed to conquer new things in game. New challenges. Appreciate new quests and content.

To be frank as an Ex HF member who fought along side you for almost a year it makes me sick to read some of the **** your members post or how you treat other people on this game because of something so arbitrary as a defense level.

When I first started up #goats which was basically a team for HF rune pures only who were willing to take pure style fighting seriously. HF was non competitive in pure style fights because the members thought it was silly or stupid. We had no clue what we were doing. We asked MM if you guys would be willing to give us some fun rounds and basically "teach us" how to play ball in a 1 defense curses off style mini. Your ranks replied "**** off we dont help mains."

Keep in mind the majority of the goats at the time were HF rune pures for the past idk year +. We bailed your ass's out in P2p for the entire last spring whenever you were hunted. We meatshielded for you. Lost sets. Gave up more fun things + loot to help you guys out. Yet when we asked for yours it was a no because of something stupid like defense.

The posts you guys make on these forums are ******* retarded. Saying that defense ruined the community. No it ruined your community, but not someone elses. Defense I guarantee expanded TLP's EOP's FOE's or any other clan that accepted it.

If you didn't place such a dumb ******* value on being low defense and focused on having the most fun you would have already adapted to what is considered pure today.

Instead you feel there is some sort of moral high ground by staying low defense, and you literally PREACH on a game to other people how they should play it.

In order to do this, you guys need to stop being dooshers with defense. You guys need to stop preaching about it. You guys need to attend to your own business and you guys need to focus on having fun. If you want to stay 1-20 defense by all means go ahead, but don't act like you are better then someone else because of it, prove it on weekend trips and keep it at that.

Champion fixing the real problem. Be the first clan to have the balls to challenge Hacking/Ddosing, and forget about petty **** such as defense/teleing/praying. Be the change you wish to see - Redefine Honor, and you will have my respect forever.

Couldn't agree more. Bolded the stuff that I totally support, nice fkin post bro.

smartestmember.jpg

Read all 5 pages of the thread.

Omni I appreciate your perspective in terms of Real Life **** is too far, but also IN GAME **** is too far.

I see this situation pretty simply. Yeah the ddosing/hacking is ********, it should stop. Do you want it to stop? HERE IS HOW: Repeal your "honor" rules. Place less of an emphasize on teleing in a game, and place it highly on Hacking/Ddosing. The only way people hacked back in the day was based off someone giving their pass up. DDoSing didn't exist. We were all 12 worrying about gaining range levels, not building botnets or purchasing booters off hack forums. Have MM be the first clan to repeal teleing/praying and take a massive stance on hacking/ddosing. Clans will follow suit, and this community will change for the better. People will actually go out and pk together. The wild will be reborn, and we can wash out the dooshbags who hack and ddos.

As an olive branch, If you guys decide to do this ill personally give 13th a pure account. Its not perfect, and it can never replace what he lost. But its a start, and its more then anyone else is offering.

A gorgeous post.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Repeal your "honor" rules.

A gorgeous post.

MM should repeal honor rules? i wonder which clans ddos/phish others. the No Honor ones or the Honor ones

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Solo had it coming to him, he openly said he hacks MM members for banks. You don't see leaders going around saying that ****. Just saying.

yeh because your ranks keep saying all of us are hackers or some dumb ****, so he was being sarcastic and said he hacks MM members for their banks, even though he doesn't even have any bank.

and yeh who is he even supposed to have hacked lmfao, still no evidence, i think we both know its a load of bs but you will just defend your clan even when you know its in the wrong and is lead by a scummy hacker.

qOY7v.png