Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs CP F2P Prep - 02/07/12

Adrian-

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Tuesday, February 7th, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 35 members for our scheduled F2P Prep with Corrupt Pures, despite our TeamSpeak being hit off every round seconds before we attacked or were being attacked we still managed to come away with the win, thanks for the fight.

Shoutout to my boy 1bsaw aka Ellie Goulding playing Zelda during the prep;

CC9AV.png

Le Rules

:: Corrupts Off
:: Dung Off
:: Free To Play
:: Classic/Classic/Classic
:: Defend/Attack/Run-in

34t603r.png

tvid.png

Coming soon to a YouTube near you.

34t603r.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs Corrupt Pures

34t603r.png

Round 1

TS was hit off upon rush, Chain apologized on their behalf and the round was agreed to be redone, unfortunately that didn't happen and we received nothing but flame.

TLP Starting: 27
TLP Ending: 0

CP Starting: 27
CP Ending: 23

34t603r.png

Round 2

As we were set to defend for our defending round that was to be re-done, we were told they would defend and we could re-do it "later", we rushed in with our TeamSpeak going off once again, but this time around we were prepared and managed to take this round with ease.

TLP Starting: 29
TLP Ending: 23

CP Starting: 29
CP Ending: 0

34t603r.png

Round 3

We potted up hoping to clash at around the center bone in our pk-run in round, CP must have thought they were defending as they sat in a dd inside the trees, we rushed them with our TeamSpeak instantly going off, but as last time, we were prepared and our in game spamming as well as piling took this round.

TLP Starting: 32
TLP Ending: 25

CP Starting: 32
CP Ending: 0

120207151028.png
120207180948.png
120207181030.png
120207171003.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I was in your TS the last two rounds to make sure if your TS was really getting hit off, it wasn't.

Oddly enough after we got blamed for hitting your TS off the first round ours was off for the last two. Lame.

Guess thats what prep based clans gotta do now-a-days.

I'll pass on fighting TLP in the future.

2cgjyaf.jpg

Lol, I was in your TS the last two rounds to make sure if your TS was really getting hit off, it wasn't.

Oddly enough after we got blamed for hitting your TS off the first round ours was off for the last two. Lame.

without attempting to flame, it's no accomplishment to beat your clan for us to let alone have to lie.

guess you had to do what you had to do to beat the #1 f2p matched clan.

without attempting to flame, it's no accomplishment to beat your clan for us to let alone have to lie.

Without attempting to sound like a smart ass, if it wasn't an accomplishment to beat CP then I see no reason as to why our TS was hit off two consecutive times right before the fights started? Grow up.

2cgjyaf.jpg

Ty for the fight, I really don't know what your talking about with the flame etc. Our Ts was also hit off so I don't know why you are complaining. Regardless we were in your teamspeak for the last two rounds lol..

Ty for the prep though, you guys are definitely the toughest in f2p matched.

Edit; 2000 posts!! WOOHOO!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

dis^

gf i guess

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

No we didn't ddos you, the reason we didn't redo round is because you never used to redo our rounds when poke hit our ts off. First round we had 25 ending and I know for a FACT you have no chance beating us without ts, so be honest about the last 2 rounds rather instead of trying to make your clan look better. No flame intended.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Without attempting to sound like a smart ass, if it wasn't an accomplishment to beat CP then I see no reason as to why our TS was hit off two consecutive times right before the fights started? Grow up.

I don't see why you're acting like you were the only one without a TeamSpeak when it's written all over this topic. You can sit here and lie to everyone about being in our TeamSpeak that supposedly wasn't off but quite frankly like I already said, we have no reason lie, I will admit it came back for one of the three rounds but it was around the time your numbers were in the single digits, lol.

it didn't completely go off, but it was to the extent that it lagged out so we couldn't hear calls..

I was actually in your ts3 as well Chain, and yall weren't getting hit off. (ICANSAYTHATTOOLOL) I honestly don't care if it was or wasn't you who ddos'd ts. Every prep yall claim you're getting ddos'd or some other stupid ****. Safe to say we won't be prepping you again for a while.

Again, I'm sorry for crushing your recent wins with this loss, gl rebuilding.

You are such a bad liar, you pmed me 20 minutes ago asking if I was at the prep and if our ts got hit off. You obviously weren't in it.