Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc Makes a Move

Ayo Loki

Havoc no longer allows the use of Adamant Armor on events. We are now sticking to Snakeskin and Fungal

If anyone wants to applaud our bold move please feel free to do so, if anyone wants to argue please feel free to do so.

Why are we doing this? Well, Adamant Armor does not offer great offensive bonuses in P2P so we find it futile to continue the use of them. We decided it would be for the best if we used something that offers offensive bonuses that we considered still pure.

We've also made it a point to disallow the use of robes while Ranging. We are now enforcing our members to use full skin setups when ranging to resemble the looks of a snake.

to any haters:

python-snake-bite.jpg

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing he didnt ban full steel or i would revolt

spr1ng.png
4094f43e4fed232e1329849.png
[ Remember The Titans. ] [ RIP 02/21/2012]
“It doesn't take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle."
-Norman Schwarzkopf

Ex-Higher Force Old School Member - 5/16/09
Proud Ex-Havoc Council - 7/31/11

THIS IS WHY LOKI IS THE BEST PURE CLAN LEADER EVER. HE JUST GOES HARD LIKE A MEXICAN IN A TOMATO FIELD ALL DAY. HOLY **** DID I JUST MAKE AN ANALOGY THAT WAS REALLY A DOUBLE ANALOGY LOL HOLY ****. #SEAGULLS SHOUT OUTS TO DIVING RANGE FOR TOUCHING MY FATHER LAST NIGHT

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats