Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Response to Elmo

Arrow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Pure Warfare, It's flattering that you guys are considering "allowing us back." But to be frank, we left on our own terms and after all this time we've still no desire to "rejoin" you. There is a lot that separates us, both in ideals (the fact that honor actually holds meaning still in our community) and even our goals (we don't care to unite the pure community because honestly, there is no such thing).

You can't leave on your own terms if you've never actually left. You all still post here.

Anyway, none of this is our job. It's up to all of you, you guys just don't want to do anything about it. It's easy to complain about someone else not doing something than doing something yourself. Also, there really aren't any honor clans left. There are openly nh clans and nh clans. Every clan that pretends to be honor has covered for a "good" member even though they weren't willing to follow the rules they agreed to when applying.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You say that we need to take a "HARD stance on hacking/ddosing.".

Let me just clear this up for everyone to stop them wasting any more time discussing it.

We cannot stop what people do, how could we possibly stop it? If a clan is known for DDoSing and we stop them posting on here, it achieves nothing, they'd continue to DDoS and probably aim extra attacks towards us. Resulting in nothing changing, at all. Hacking, that's all down to Jagex to figure out a way to stop it being possible. Look at Facebook, their security is actually pretty damn effective. If an IP is not recognised on your account, or a location, then you need to verify it via text before you can login. That's something Jagex definitely needs to look in to doing.

Also, this is aimed towards Zyox. "this community can't even set a def limit to itself" I'm not sure if you're referring to the Pure World, or Pure Warfare if you're referring to the latter. Then no, we cannot, it's not up to us to set it it's directly up to the leaders of the clans. As I said about DDoSing, if we stopped a clan posting here because of their defence they'd still continue to accept defence and still take part in weekend trips against other clans.

All of this has gone way too far now and it is completely out of PW's control. The only ones that can have any effect is the clan leaders. It's all on them to start to punish people who DDoS, hack, etc. If you want honour back it's also down to the clan leaders to enforce that too and punish miscreants.

None of you wanted to hear that, but Pure Warfare can do nothing, we've tried and failed because the clans don't care. It's only certain individuals that give a damn and that isn't enough to bring change.

Then may I ask what's the point of having a centralized "Pure Community" if it literally stands for nothing.

You mods really need to redefine the stance you take on these forums and MAKE CLANS CARE.

Use your leverage as the central hub for pures from all clans to bring some good back to the community.

It's either that or watch these boards and the clans that use them slowly start to fall apart.

The handful of us, I can safely say have a passion for this community.

Don't even ask me why.

But putting that point aside, I do reckon we do tidy up these boards with what we're given. Sure, there are things that happen that make me raise an eyebrow or two. Nevertheless this being a community forum, it's hard sometimes to make calls, specially when certain clans, cliques, individuals feel the need to retaliate to each others petty Runescape flames.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Nevertheless this being a community forum, it's hard sometimes to make calls, specially when certain clans, cliques, individuals feel the need to retaliate to each others petty Runescape flames.

I appreciate what you're doing, but don't you realize that this is all that's ever kept a pure community site like this alive? It's the blatant truth and it's the fuel behind the greater majority of the posts on this site. Pure clans weren't made to work together in a community- there have been a few rare times when they've worked together to accomplish greater things (yo FOE, pwnin epidemic with us hey hi how u doin), but those times are long gone.

why's everyone getting so butthurt over a game? Half of us won't be here in x years just enjoy the game.

probably because after you've been hacked its tough to "enjoy the game", and if your computer is harmed that is in real life money having to be spent to repair the greed and idiocy of other people.

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

PW has put a wall around themselves and doesn't act unless something happens inside of their "walls" so to say.

The admins don't care about the honor codes or defense anymore, there's no getting through to them. Talk to your leaders and even other clan leaders, there will always be the irrational ones and change will be near impossible because of them.

The community is selfrun, I believe if action was taken against enough clans, they'd make their own website because every clan needs publicity.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility