Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Far too many negative boring topics

Charlie

Same crap being recycled again and again.

Let's try something more positive.

What do you like/love/enjoy about the Pure Community?

Must be something otherwise you guys wouldn't stay around.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Only reason i play this game is my clans community/F2p trips <- i love them

Pretty much the same for me, I used to go on every holiday to get the special item then not touch the game, I tried to do it this Christmas and I couldn't bring myself to, the game itself is so boring.

Only time I get on is to fire cape or to go to a f2p/p2p trip.

Unfortunatly the unreasonable times for GMT people means I miss the f2p trip more often then I can go as I'm out.

I imagine this will be similar to quite a few peoples answers, i was wondering if there are more active people who enjoy anything else? If not fair enough.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I play for the Mayhem Makers, I haven't enjoyed trips in such a long time. But ever since I joined MM I actually can be ****** to attend them, bar that I hop on TS and whatever the guys are doing I'll do. I enjoy staking I do that on my spare time.

The pure community is ****, full of thugs and tryhards... sadly this cant be changed. But oh well, good ol' times where you could communicate and agree, there is none of that anymore. It's about trolling getting an advantage over your compeition, to compete and you might win, but you don't have fun. Which defeats the point of a game, even one as boring as Runescape.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

The pure community is ****, full of thugs and tryhards... sadly this cant be changed. But oh well, good ol' times where you could communicate and agree, there is none of that anymore. It's about trolling getting an advantage over your compeition, to compete and you might win, but you don't have fun. Which defeats the point of a game, even one as boring as Runescape.

coming from someone who snipes other clans on his main every trip, thats a lot of hypocrisy in one post

OT: I like promoting the use of adamant to enrage certain individuals who take this game too seriously.

qOY7v.png

my clans community ofcourse

and i like to laugh at the flaming on the topics here haha

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

The only part of the community I'm a part of is this site. I guess I used to enjoy seeing what other clans were up to, but now it's kind of a habit. Now I enjoy warning people who make this community terrible.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

The thrill of the clans success in all aspects including picking off other clan members one by one in the wilderness, the art of being a real pure clan, leveling stats for clanning benefits or personal account benefits, advancing through the ranks of the clan community, being well known for having experienced intense battles week in and week out and all in all growing as a community and having fun doing so.

tl:dr my clan brings me great joy and makes me feel appreciated to be part of it's community.