Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

12 def warriar

Derp

i do not actively play this game anymore, but i can login in for trips/the occasional prep. Im also F2P so i obviously wouldn't be able to make p2p events.

my stats.

Spoiler:
Yl6GM.png

My stats are ****, but im not willing to waste my effort training in this ****** game, so unless your offering me a bot im not joining your clan.

Looking for a chill community that can relax and have fun on trips/etc.

Good to see you're trying some other clans, But forget what everyone else said

Come to TLP, you said you specialize in f2p? We'll we're number 1 matched in f2p, soon to be number 1 matched in p2p after our upcoming prep

We don't just destory other clans, we destroy them with SKILL

TLP isn't a clan that relys upon a bunch of level 70s and 80s in monk robes and a 90 man pull to fight, no matter our opts we destroy our opponents with skill and experience

we undeniably have the BEST P2P and F2P mini unit

We are UNBEATABLE in preps and have been since the dawn of pcl and pcr

and we only get better, we treat our members as clan mates, are friends, not as numbers

Don't go to EOP, or to FOE where you'll just be yet another member who is a number to them

Come to TLP where you have room to grow to learn and to be accepted

Come chat with me on IRC

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png