Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

silly daan people have been having these arguments since some clans (yours ;p) started allowing infinity/adamant in the PCL era!

this isn't nme vs cp

I'm quite sure the amount of these topics has increased a lot since that rivalry. I'm not saying these topics are fully focused on this rivalry, but they do have a lot of influence on this.

these topics have been goin on for quite awhile, the only reason most people dont use your clan as an example as much is because of some sort of respect an understanding of what FI has been through all these years. As well as your clan not having a bunch of retards who boast around acting as if its something to be proud of. Who knows maybe you guys do in your own inner circle idk, but thats how I feel anyways. It only increased when clans started accepting 35-39 def just for the fact that they can still compete. Not for the turm, not for the fun, not for the adapting, just for the simple minded decision of competing.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how it's the 30+ def clans that are all against this, I'd love to see how you guys did without your armor in the wilderness.

At the end of the day the community won't change, some clans will but the community won't. I commend you for your topic but anymore it's just a waste of time.

Clans like FOE, TLP, CP, Fi, etc. won't be changing, ever. Then you have other clans slowly resorting back after just taking it off. It's a disappointment but clans will be clans.

Accounts won't change, simply because there are no bots and 90% of people can't train an account anymore without bots.

I remember when I used to see a level 82 maxed 60 attack or a kid like 13th r4nger, I used to be "inspired" in a way. Anymore it's just about competition and how much botting people did a year ago.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I love how it's the 30+ def clans that are all against this, I'd love to see how you guys did without your armor in the wilderness.

At the end of the day the community won't change, some clans will but the community won't. I commend you for your topic but anymore it's just a waste of time.

Clans like FOE, TLP, CP, Fi, etc. won't be changing, ever. Then you have other clans slowly resorting back after just taking it off. It's a disappointment but clans will be clans.

Accounts won't change, simply because there are no bots and 90% of people can't train an account anymore without bots.

I remember when I used to see a level 82 maxed 60 attack or a kid like 13th r4nger, I used to be "inspired" in a way. Anymore it's just about competition and how much botting people did a year ago.

kyle <3 come back to us and experience the armor of the gods

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

the 30 def thing isnt even about armor it is about ability. the only reason 30 def was accepted was for pure clans to copete with mains. However, pures can compete with mains at any defense level as long as they have good offensive stats. Personally I think 30+def is a main because it just boasts unfair abilites, OP prayers, and retarted rag armor. A pure will always be defintive of it's offensive capabilities in CONTRAST to its defensive capabilities. 1-20 Defense is a pure. 30 is main. end of story.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

y0 m8s ill post "I DO WUT I W4NT" on a forum for a community that has always been based around limiting themselves of defence

COOL BRO U MAD R[]FL

p.s. all the kids saying "this just a video game rofl u nerds" stop frontin, you spend too much time out of the week on runescape/pw to have an attitude like that. get a better excuse

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I have no intentions to offend anyone reading this, it's my opinion and if you can't get along with that I suppose you shouldn't be taking part in this discussion.

The stupidest thing about this, what most people probably don't realize, is that NME and CP have a rivalry. NME accepting up to 10 defence and CP accepting up to 35 defence. Gives CP an armour advantage, which of course is unfair for NME. People talking about 39 defence are just relying to an CP member that 39 defence. So for me this is just a grudge between two clans, pulling all other clans into this to prove their point. If you don't want to fight people using adamant armour just fight with a different clan. The ''wear rune'' stuff is just a dumb ''slogan'' trying to intimidate people to use 1-20 armour. Which would in this case be directed to CP because NME wants to have 1-20 defence fights.

Even though I personally support having 1-20 def cap at trips, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Topics like these don't lead to any changes in the HPC section. For one simple reason : if they don't change their cap, why would we it would only make us disadvantage ourselves.

People are too focused on correcting each other in this community. Think for yourself and let others think for their selves. Have fun during the week and weekends, focus on how you can defeat clans using adamant armour instead of complaining about it. Show them why they should be using 1-20 defence gear. Even though a few clans changed their def caps during trips, it doesn't mean another topic will suddenly change their minds. And for those clans that did decide to change their defence caps I think there has been a lot of discussing between ranks, and ranks from other clans.

Anyways, everybody has clanpride and stands for their point. No matter what anyone will say here, they will say what whatever their clan stands for. It doesn't even matter if they know the truth or not. Everybody wants to re-live the old times. It starts with getting your ass off the forums and start fighting each other in game instead of doing it on forums. All these clans are made for fighting in the wilderness so why waste your time on these topics.

All I have to say for now. Agree or disagree, it's my opinion take notes from it or come with a solution.

What the real question behind this is .. is the following: Do you need an Advantage?

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

If people are so mad about 30def is not pure then let them be called 30def Pkers not pures, can you guys still live with that with a happy ending involved? Or do you guys want to do a genocide on all turm pures for an endless battle that will never end ?

npbnw.png
61207262.png

"for an endless battle that will never end"

oh my lol

game is for fun play it the way you want to :) <--- this coming from someone in a 1-20 def clan kthx

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

120209215108.png

didnt read the topic but i found this,.... at least POT admits to being a main clan but this...

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS