Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

what those idiots actually don't understand is we're actually trying to make the game fun again..

The game is fun for our clan and no doubt every other clan. Its the same members of the same clans that complain which shows they aren't having fun in their own clans.

20 defence was pure in RSC and was widely accepted in all clans even in 05.

Since the dawn of the BOT there became many maxed pures. Anybody who has been a maxed pure will know being 1-20 defence maxed is only fun if you are fighting other pures.

The advantage of turmoil allows you to fight in edgeville/multi and have fun in a lot more parts of Runescape, Including clanning.

Also if you have a problem with that then ask your old clan leaders how many of them made zerkers/range tanks etc to have fun pking because they could no longer pk on their maxed pure. I'm sure you'll be surprised at your answers.

I suggest if you need 1-20 defence to have fun in the game you look at maybe finding another clan.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to me you are blind to the simple facts.

not all clans give a **** about f2p where armour seems to be the only thing you love to argue about bar opts.

not all people get defence for armour. Some clans dont accept 30 defence without the offensive bonus you are supposed to get with it.

stop being so naive as to assume its all about wearing a green platebody lol.

having 20 def and wearing mith does not make you any more pure btw

#TEAM-WALLI

what those idiots actually don't understand is we're actually trying to make the game fun again..

The game is fun for our clan and no doubt every other clan. Its the same members of the same clans that complain which shows they aren't having fun in their own clans.

Since the dawn of the BOT there became many maxed pures. Anybody who has been a maxed pure will know being 1-20 defence maxed is only fun if you are fighting other pures.

The advantage of turmoil allows you to fight in edgeville/multi and have fun in a lot more parts of Runescape, Including clanning.

Also if you have a problem with that then ask your old clan leaders how many of them made zerkers/range tanks etc to have fun pking because they could no longer pk on their maxed pure. I'm sure you'll be surprised at your answers.

I suggest if you need 1-20 defence to have fun in the game you look at maybe finding another clan.

30 def isn't pure and neither is 40, so why not get 40 def? You can have way more fun with 40 def than you can with 30 def.

siguoi.png

Wont get rune because its not allowed by community and history tells us the past year that anything below 40 def is allowed and acceptable. Bullying clans without our def is also enjoyable

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Wont get rune because its not allowed by community and history tells us the past year that anything below 40 def is allowed and acceptable. Bullying clans without our def is also enjoyable

So you care more about being "accepted" then having fun?

siguoi.png

No his clan's basically a purewarfare parasite that dies without weekly "aftermath topics".

39 --> 40 defence = clan suicide

His words, not mine.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

No his clan's basically a purewarfare parasite that dies without weekly "aftermath topics".

His words, not mine.

Think logically here my friend. ALSO just drop your tryhard hardass attitude its annoying.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

His words, not mine.

Think logically here my friend. ALSO just drop your tryhard hardass attitude its annoying.

I smile at how cute it is that every time I prove you wrong you have no points to go against what I'm saying :teehee:

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

His words, not mine.

You act like what he said isn't obvious to everyone.

siguoi.png

If we did adapt to rune, we'd more pointless topics like this bitching about it.

Agree we choose to stay away from rune for now to spare the little remaining dignity some of these clans that complain have left in them. I don't think their poor little hearts could withstand the rune rushing at them week in and week out. For now its toned down with just addy :)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

If we did adapt to rune, we'd more pointless topics like this bitching about it.

Agree we choose to stay away from rune for now to spare the little remaining dignity some of these clans that complain have left in them. I don't think their poor little hearts could withstand the rune rushing at them week in and week out. For now its toned down with just addy :)

I think it's the exact opposite.

You're so scared of showing up on the radar of main clans or zerk/tank clans who only have a few levels of defence higher than you atm. If CP pulled 50 in rune you'd literally get ripped a new ******* until you "adapted" to 99 defence.

Go4it imo. Drunk's a main clan caller anyway. One step ahead.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

His words, not mine.

I smile at how cute it is that every time I prove you wrong you have no points to go against what I'm saying :teehee:

not Really your restating the same argument each time, that's not being productive ma boy. Once you can open your mind and think logically like me we can talk

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

I think it's the exact opposite.

You're so scared of showing up on the radar of main clans or zerk/tank clans who only have a few levels of defence higher than you atm. If CP pulled 50 in rune you'd literally get ripped a new ******* until you "adapted" to 99 defence.

Go4it imo

You think genius? Obv we wouldn't be successful since the number of main clans outnumbers pures and we would be like the 1 def pures in the main world just like the clans complaining are now. We would rather sit back in this community while being successful and watching others struggle. More fun this way

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

HEY NEWS FLASH

20 defence isn't pure, 30 defence isn't pure, 1 defence with 99 attack isn't pure, none of you know what pure is

End of discussion, if you want us to truly be a pure community than 1 defence is the limit

10 defence is an "adaptation" of 1, 20 is an adaptation of 10, 30 is an adaptation of 20.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

qft;

Can't name one 99 attack pure with any defence who enjoys pking

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

I have no intentions to offend anyone reading this, it's my opinion and if you can't get along with that I suppose you shouldn't be taking part in this discussion.

The stupidest thing about this, what most people probably don't realize, is that NME and CP have a rivalry. NME accepting up to 10 defence and CP accepting up to 35 defence. Gives CP an armour advantage, which of course is unfair for NME. People talking about 39 defence are just relying to an CP member that 39 defence. So for me this is just a grudge between two clans, pulling all other clans into this to prove their point. If you don't want to fight people using adamant armour just fight with a different clan. The ''wear rune'' stuff is just a dumb ''slogan'' trying to intimidate people to use 1-20 armour. Which would in this case be directed to CP because NME wants to have 1-20 defence fights.

Even though I personally support having 1-20 def cap at trips, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Topics like these don't lead to any changes in the HPC section. For one simple reason : if they don't change their cap, why would we it would only make us disadvantage ourselves.

People are too focused on correcting each other in this community. Think for yourself and let others think for their selves. Have fun during the week and weekends, focus on how you can defeat clans using adamant armour instead of complaining about it. Show them why they should be using 1-20 defence gear. Even though a few clans changed their def caps during trips, it doesn't mean another topic will suddenly change their minds. And for those clans that did decide to change their defence caps I think there has been a lot of discussing between ranks, and ranks from other clans.

Anyways, everybody has clanpride and stands for their point. No matter what anyone will say here, they will say what whatever their clan stands for. It doesn't even matter if they know the truth or not. Everybody wants to re-live the old times. It starts with getting your ass off the forums and start fighting each other in game instead of doing it on forums. All these clans are made for fighting in the wilderness so why waste your time on these topics.

All I have to say for now. Agree or disagree, it's my opinion take notes from it or come with a solution.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

I have no intentions to offend anyone reading this, it's my opinion and if you can't get along with that I suppose you shouldn't be taking part in this discussion.

The stupidest thing about this, what most people probably don't realize, is that NME and CP have a rivalry. NME accepting up to 10 defence and CP accepting up to 35 defence. Gives CP an armour advantage, which of course is unfair for NME. People talking about 39 defence are just relying to an CP member that 39 defence. So for me this is just a grudge between two clans, pulling all other clans into this to prove their point. If you don't want to fight people using adamant armour just fight with a different clan. The ''wear rune'' stuff is just a dumb ''slogan'' trying to intimidate people to use 1-20 armour. Which would in this case be directed to CP because NME wants to have 1-20 defence fights.

Even though I personally support having 1-20 def cap at trips, I don't see it happening anytime soon. Topics like these don't lead to any changes in the HPC section. For one simple reason : if they don't change their cap, why would we it would only make us disadvantage ourselves.

People are too focused on correcting each other in this community. Think for yourself and let others think for their selves. Have fun during the week and weekends, focus on how you can defeat clans using adamant armour instead of complaining about it. Show them why they should be using 1-20 defence gear. Even though a few clans changed their def caps during trips, it doesn't mean another topic will suddenly change their minds. And for those clans that did decide to change their defence caps I think there has been a lot of discussing between ranks, and ranks from other clans.

Anyways, everybody has clanpride and stands for their point. No matter what anyone will say here, they will say what whatever their clan stands for. It doesn't even matter if they know the truth or not. Everybody wants to re-live the old times. It starts with getting your ass off the forums and start fighting each other in game instead of doing it on forums. All these clans are made for fighting in the wilderness so why waste your time on these topics.

All I have to say for now. Agree or disagree, it's my opinion take notes from it or come with a solution.

silly daan people have been having these arguments since some clans (yours ;p) started allowing infinity/adamant in the PCL era!

this isn't nme vs cp

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

silly daan people have been having these arguments since some clans (yours ;p) started allowing infinity/adamant in the PCL era!

this isn't nme vs cp

I'm quite sure the amount of these topics has increased a lot since that rivalry. I'm not saying these topics are fully focused on this rivalry, but they do have a lot of influence on this.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council