Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120209215108.png

didnt read the topic but i found this,.... at least POT admits to being a main clan but this...

There's a difference between accepting 40 def and bringing it on your trips and simply not getting the chance to take someone off the ml when they decided to get defence.

:rolleyes:

120209215108.png

didnt read the topic but i found this,.... at least POT admits to being a main clan but this...

Embarrassing of EOP to say the least lol

Update your ML more, stop slacking

pheww thank god cp doesn't have ml if we did all you dudes would be having field days.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Don't see the difference between 20 and 30 defence. If your allowing 20 you might aswell allow 30 and go along with what the rest of the pure community regards as "pures".

However, the only actual pures are 1 defence and since there are no 1 defence clans I guess this isn't really pure warfare?

In the end though, it's just a game and you can make what you want of it. You can either enjoy your time with your clan mates and clan how you want to or you can let the other people get to you and make you upset.

choice is yours boys and girls

your really stupid , the difference is turmoil , curses , soul split , addy , snakeskin , higher defence , how stupid can you get seriously.

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

what those idiots actually don't understand is we're actually trying to make the game fun again..

The game is fun for our clan and no doubt every other clan. Its the same members of the same clans that complain which shows they aren't having fun in their own clans.

20 defence was pure in RSC and was widely accepted in all clans even in 05.

Since the dawn of the BOT there became many maxed pures. Anybody who has been a maxed pure will know being 1-20 defence maxed is only fun if you are fighting other pures.

The advantage of turmoil allows you to fight in edgeville/multi and have fun in a lot more parts of Runescape, Including clanning.

Also if you have a problem with that then ask your old clan leaders how many of them made zerkers/range tanks etc to have fun pking because they could no longer pk on their maxed pure. I'm sure you'll be surprised at your answers.

I suggest if you need 1-20 defence to have fun in the game you look at maybe finding another clan.

qft;

Can't name one 99 attack pure with any defence who enjoys pking

i can :) #pure-bibl3 s0n

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

I hope MM aren't unbanned, the amount of flaming and trolling and general retardedness on these forums has gone down so much since they were.

after all these topics from you , Im starting to think that you're trying to convince some clans to go rune so you dont have to deal with em anymore :P

Exactly

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I hope MM aren't unbanned, the amount of flaming and trolling and general retardedness on these forums has gone down so much since they were.

after all these topics from you , Im starting to think that you're trying to convince some clans to go rune so you dont have to deal with em anymore :P

Exactly

And it won't happen

Bahahahahahaha

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Exactly

And it won't happen

Bahahahahahaha

Some clans might, one day in the future, only time can tell :)

inb4 it's nme

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Hum, my head hurts after reading some of these posts ^~~^.

I feel really bad for you having to read them all. :\

Its like a compilation of every terrible topic ever made created into one amazingly annoying topic

Most likely 2-3 people will get to the point where they camp the topic until its closed by flaming. Then we're back at square 1 with tons of em popping up everywhere again lolz

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

lol imo if your 30def u cant complain if hf attacks you. how you gonna complain if your a lvl 105 "pure" with defense bonus over 100 in f2p

Im w4u, call me WOAH

I have a main level 101. Training up a pure with a friend.

old skool, older than everybody on these forums in rs, dont hate

SUPPORT MY THREAD

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry619197

lol imo if your 30def u cant complain if hf attacks you. how you gonna complain if your a lvl 105 "pure" with defense bonus over 100 in f2p

they complain the most and find that the most ridiculous thing is that hf is hitting them.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.