Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Official 30 Def Topic

Prateek

soooooo if you want only skill why dont we all just make lvl 3 accs get full iron and if you level up just create another one why is evryone whining about 30 defence if you wanna get it you get it if you dont you dont. if you dont wanna fight 30 def dont fight them if you wanna fight 30 def fight 30 def stop being the wannabe hero by saying 30 defence aint pure just deal whit it

2cgjyaf.jpg

b5sb45.png

14punch.png

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best accounts: 1 Def 50/60attack 52 pray & 80 Attack Zerker.

Anyway else in the game is stupid to have, and only reason why turmoil pures don't go zerker is because of their clans.

They don't go zerker because their clan wouldn't be able to post their fancy saturday and sunday topics on pw. :thumbsup:

it's a never ending circle sandra, where you should adapt to it, or just quit your bitching for once, please lol. you're wondering what's killing this community; it's people like you that get on just to flame and contradict something they will never change, nor they have the power to change.

pures are 1-39 defence, zerks are 40-55~, rest are barrow accounts/mains.

if pures were 1-19, or 1-29, whats the use of adamant then? whats the use of snakeskin, mithril, adamant defenders, shields, low-cmb-turmoil account, mystic, infinity, fungal, handcannon, ancient curses..

keep in mind 90% of those items/advantages/weapons are p2p and greatly help p2p gameplay (not just clanning, pvm aswell, dungeoneering, minigames) and guess what..99% complains about 30+ defence are coming from f2p based clans that know nothing about p2p.

stick to f2p lol, the only reason 30+ defence is acceptable it's because of curses (a p2p ancient prayer book that has far more advantages then regular book, it's fun to use (refer to my signature, that weapon is dragon dagger super poisoned++ btw requires lost city quest and it's pretty strong :P))

Just for the record, Peter I think it was, said that CP won't get 40 def because they wouldn't be "accepted" on here if they did. I also remember seeing someone who has 30+ def admit to not being a pure.

Anyway, I find it amusing that just because people who decided to get def on their account and still want to pretend to be pure say that they're still a pure, makes it true. I want you to find me someone, aside from people who we are talking about, that will say that some level 90 or 100 using adamant or turmoil is a true pure.

The point of those things you listed are for the people that decide being able to access such things have more of an upside than staying pure.

If you are 2 Defence you officially are not a REAL TRUE pure. But Pure Community accepts 1-35/39 Defence so I don't see the problem lol, we adapted to new things, we all are NOT real and true pures, but we're all in clans that are still considered pure clans and they're in pure community and they have pure-style fights.

I do respect 1-9/1-29 Defence clans; I admire them because they still have the power to fight higher defence with their robes..we respect you, you should respect us.

Oh and you're NME; I shall quote myself once again:

keep in mind 90% of those items/advantages/weapons are p2p and greatly help p2p gameplay (not just clanning, pvm aswell, dungeoneering, minigames) and guess what..99% complains about 30+ defence are coming from f2p based clans that know nothing about p2p.

stick to f2p lol, the only reason 30+ defence is acceptable it's because of curses (a p2p ancient prayer book that has far more advantages then regular book, it's fun to use (refer to my signature, that weapon is dragon dagger super poisoned++ btw requires lost city quest and it's pretty strong :P))

:whistling:

and to end this, you should either quit bitching about it, or get 30 defence yourself. don't ***** about something you've choosen; and you've choosen to STAY a clan that accepts only low defence. it's your choice and accepting 30+ is ours.

if you wanna make new community, go ahead, try lol, i will support you in every way but I doubt it will work out.

First off, I'm glad you base my knowledge off the clan I'm in.

I'm not bitching about anything, I could care less if every other clan started accepting 40+ def. Just stop acting as if a few clans that decided to get defense on a site are the standard for the rest of rs.

siguoi.png

only idiots are talkin sht to 1-20 def clans, its their choice and they are playin how they want while we have 30 def and we play how we want.

all these def topics amuse me, its like the people posting think they are actually gonna have some sort of impact or effect

Personally I'm 1 def for life and don't really have a problem with 1-30 def...but once u hit 1 level over 30, GTFO and don't call yourself a pure. POT/Zenith are the worst examples of these and are both ******* **** for how long they've been open for. PLS makes it hard for you to get in with 35 Defence, even though we do have some in the clan. I personally don't condone 30+ def being called a pure.

screenshot20120711at333.png

The best accounts: 1 Def 50/60attack 52 pray & 80 Attack Zerker.

Anyway else in the game is stupid to have, and only reason why turmoil pures don't go zerker is because of their clans.

They don't go zerker because their clan wouldn't be able to post their fancy saturday and sunday topics on pw. :thumbsup:

it's a never ending circle sandra, where you should adapt to it, or just quit your bitching for once, please lol. you're wondering what's killing this community; it's people like you that get on just to flame and contradict something they will never change, nor they have the power to change.

pures are 1-39 defence, zerks are 40-55~, rest are barrow accounts/mains.

if pures were 1-19, or 1-29, whats the use of adamant then? whats the use of snakeskin, mithril, adamant defenders, shields, low-cmb-turmoil account, mystic, infinity, fungal, handcannon, ancient curses..

Just for the record, Peter I think it was, said that CP won't get 40 def because they wouldn't be "accepted" on here if they did. I also remember seeing someone who has 30+ def admit to not being a pure.

Anyway, I find it amusing that just because people who decided to get def on their account and still want to pretend to be pure say that they're still a pure, makes it true. I want you to find me someone, aside from people who we are talking about, that will say that some level 90 or 100 using adamant or turmoil is a true pure.

The point of those things you listed are for the people that decide being able to access such things have more of an upside than staying pure.

If you are 2 Defence you officially are not a REAL TRUE pure. But Pure Community accepts 1-35/39 Defence so I don't see the problem lol, we adapted to new things, we all are NOT real and true pures, but we're all in clans that are still considered pure clans and they're in pure community and they have pure-style fights.

I do respect 1-9/1-29 Defence clans; I admire them because they still have the power to fight higher defence with their robes..we respect you, you should respect us.

Oh and you're NME; I shall quote myself once again:

:whistling:

and to end this, you should either quit bitching about it, or get 30 defence yourself. don't ***** about something you've choosen; and you've choosen to STAY a clan that accepts only low defence. it's your choice and accepting 30+ is ours.

if you wanna make new community, go ahead, try lol, i will support you in every way but I doubt it will work out.

I'm not bitching about anything, I could care less if every other clan started accepting 40+ def. Just stop acting as if a few clans that decided to get defense on a site are the standard for the rest of rs.

You all say that you couldn't care less about it, yet you make 30 Defence topics daily (Well not anymore, since this topic has been made) and you camp every topic crying about 30 Defence...? And apparently you all couldn't care less...hmm, makes cents.

I'm glad you're glad cuz we're all glad then.

smartestmember.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

tbh

any clan that lets 39 defers in a clan

even if he gots b gloves

is just pure shet

F U CP :down:

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

O someone is a good bump....

DOWN WITH 1 DEF PURES! LETS RISE LIKE A SEA OF GREEN AND TAKE THEM ALL DOWN.

Who gives a ****, HF/Other Main clans will kill 1 def clans also, only reason HF doesn't hit MM is because they have each others buttholes for pleasure so no need to hit them.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

O someone is a good bump....

DOWN WITH 1 DEF PURES! LETS RISE LIKE A SEA OF GREEN AND TAKE THEM ALL DOWN.

Who gives a ****, HF/Other Main clans will kill 1 def clans also, only reason HF doesn't hit MM is because they have each others buttholes for pleasure so no need to hit them.

sorry but I laugh when I see your posts then look at your rank lol

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif