Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The subject of this topic is so massive that it deserves another topic

fdklajfdjasidfaj3732

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/g=ru...78,323,63558576

tl;dr- change policy so that when someone gets hacked, their defence can get reset + add a combat XP lock so pures can do more shit in RS and not have to worry about ruining their accounts. This has nothing to do with clan affiliations and everything to do with the chance that Jagex might actually listen and make the game more fun for us. Will they? It's doubtful, but in the mean time bump it like it's a hot grandma and we'll eventually get the attention of a Youtube hero who will in turn help us turn it into an even more massive topic and thereby get the attention of Jagex.

Oh and I added Mark Gerhard on Facebook and sent him a link. We'll see where that goes. Thanks for your help guys :thumbsup:

Disappointing to see people from other clans opposing this on the petty grounds of clan rivalries...this would benefit the pure community as a whole and help cut down on the malicious practice of hacking in general...if you can't get def and they have a pin in place there really is no incentive for people to hack

i like it apart from

Furthermore, the option to do ANY quest without having to worry about receiving XP in a specific skill that we no longer wish to train (i.e. acquiring the Ancient Curses) as a pure (as long as we can actually duke it out with the boss and win), would be a massive addition to the game, as it would be a grand addition to the amount of gameplay that RuneScape boasts.

i took the bullet and got def for curses if you dont want to take the def you shouldnt get the reward

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg