Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Invites to P2P Preps

Ayo Loki

Well, we (Havoc) just had a prep vs NPO and our Council who got it set it to a 35v35 Minimum (bad idea but we didn't care). We obviously didn't pull enough, only having something in the high 20s, and someone pointed out that NPO had an invite (only saw one at the time). So just intending to **** around and have fun we brought like 3-5 invites and 2nd round NPO had more invites and honestly even thought we lost it was pretty fun.

My idea is since the only clans who seem to get 40v40s right now are FI/FOE/TLP, what if every Saturday after the F2P trip's we make 2 cc's and just invite people from every clan and allow 2 clans be the 'major' for that week. For example, 1 Saturday we can have the theme of it be Zenith vs WAR, bring some invites and let the majority of the people be those too. If it's fun enough we can even make it unmatched like our fight was.

Just an idea for fun, if you don't think it's fun then go ahead and say it I probably won't care at that point, but if you think this may sound like a fun idea go ahead and give me some input ;'p

Another example of this working out was last year when we had Bonecrew vs Drinkunit and we brought a total of 40~ invites and kids even skipped their F2P trips to go to this what was originally 'friends vs friends' war

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Well, we (Havoc) just had a prep vs NPO and our Council who got it set it to a 35v35 Minimum (bad idea but we didn't care). We obviously didn't pull enough, only having something in the high 20s, and someone pointed out that NPO had an invite (only saw one at the time). So just intending to **** around and have fun we brought like 3-5 invites and 2nd round NPO had more invites and honestly even thought we lost it was pretty fun.

My idea is since the only clans who seem to get 40v40s right now are FI/FOE/TLP, what if every Saturday after the F2P trip's we make 2 cc's and just invite people from every clan and allow 2 clans be the 'major' for that week. For example, 1 Saturday we can have the theme of it be Zenith vs WAR, bring some invites and let the majority of the people be those too. If it's fun enough we can even make it unmatched like our fight was.

Just an idea for fun, if you don't think it's fun then go ahead and say it I probably won't care at that point, but if you think this may sound like a fun idea go ahead and give me some input ;'p

Another example of this working out was last year when we had Bonecrew vs Drinkunit and we brought a total of 40~ invites and kids even skipped their F2P trips to go to this what was originally 'friends vs friends' war

this is y ur dumb cause u cant find 1 invite we had FACEPALM

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Using your example of Zenith vs WAR, it'd basically turn into Zenith + some other clan vs WAR + some other clan, but I guess it sounds fun.

That's exactly the main point, having a body to structure the mass would allow for order. Which is why the 'majors' would change every week. The next week could be a FOE vs TLP, where it would mainly be TLP and FOE.

I Powr Posted Today, 03:38 PM

wud be fun but have fun organizing it

It's actually extremely easy to organize, set up a prep, invite friends, have fun

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

this is y ur dumb cause u cant find 1 invite we had FACEPALM

you had invites man everyone knows lol thats not even the point of this jesus christ x_X

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Haha NPO brings Invites? Oh god. We peaked at 41, why would we bring invites when we would end up sitting more? Don't you think members would mind sitting over an invite? I wasn't at the event but I just looked at the attendance pics and everyone is on the ml o.O

Anyways goodluck with your plan. Seems like it would turn out successful. But with the state this communities in, some kind of flaw will arise dragging down the fun in the event.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah blah blah blah my feelings were hurt blah blah blah

Anyways goodluck with your plan. Seems like it would turn out successful. But with the state this communities in, some kind of flaw will arise dragging down the fun in the event.

Thanks, I actually think it would work out since it will have less to do with the actual leaders of clans and more to do with their members

111106164814.png

hsig1.png