Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is it just me or are people more loyal?

Keith

funny-celebrity-pictures-pshh-i-aint-even-mad.jpg

for all the idiots who are trying to call me out as if i care l0l ^^^

probably looks like you too.

I beg to differ tho, sure there's a ton of loyal members here and there but ever since leaks and spies started to be used it kinda changed and stirred things up a lil bit, now you see some of the most loyal people, even ranks in some clans, who you would think are the most loyal, leaking locations, boards and many other things.

TBH these loyal people have always been here, its just that the only pures left to clanning are the ones who are here to stay. With the Bot Nuke you got rid of the most of the pure community and only the dedicated survived.

screenshot20120711at333.png

seeing a change myself, not to many clan hoppers now which is good :)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

yo idiots, if you retards stopped accepting 'clan hoppers' then they wouldnt even exist, you're all quick to jump on kids backs coz they dont like your clan, who are you to tell them to stay in a clan that they probably dont even like?

Clan hopping, in my book, has always meant leaving a clan when it's in tough times or due to selfish reasons. If you used to have fun in the clan and were a big advocate of a clan, and you end up leaving due to something that isn't closing. That is not being loyal.

It's not "it's just a game", it's the fact that it's a community. Clan hoppers are described as people who leave a clan that is in tough times. There are always 2 sides to a story, and not having fun in a clan is a common problem. Figure out the problem, try to fix it. Don't let your ego get in the way and just hop off to another clan because you feel you'll be hurting a clan in the process by doing so.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png