Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is it just me or are people more loyal?

Keith

Don't people seem to be more loyal to their clan these days? Of course there's probably those special people who can't stay put but it just seems like clan hopping isn't even a problem anymore.

I think maybe a reason behind is because we as a community have learned to interact on a more personal level within our respected clans. We get to know our clan mates on a more personal level so leaving and hopping to another clan just doesn't happen anymore.

Maybe I'm just not noticing it.

Inb4close.

ryan1

me

rami

um

Wildyz

n there's not many loyal ppl

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I agree to some extent. Haven't got a leaving topic in a while.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Going into a `lil more depth, I don't look on it as such a bad thing, depending on the extremity of the case. Someone let's say who joins 2-3 clans or more a month, yes no doubt is a clan hopper and can't commit or be loyal in any case, but a person shouldn't need to be a clan if he is not having fun or has a personal problem with someone else in the clan, if that person were to be a rank then clashes have a greater chance to occur.

When it comes down to it this is a game, if you're not having fun there is nothing wrong with hopping onto another clan, otherwise you're defeating the purpose of the game in the first place.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png