Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Clans vs. Old Pure Clans

KaZa

like MPC's cuzza their communities and having FUN..which is the entire point of a game if i am correct

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find the most confusing thing about this topic that you bracketed TLP with clans like FOE and MM, theres only 3 real "HPC's", and thats the only 3 clans that have been consistently competing at the top for the last 2 years or longer, MM, FOE and EoP. The other older clans i wouldn't really classify in the same bracket, and i think newer clans definately have a chance to compete with those.

In the past year we've seen new clans like Zenith, Control and Havoc be able to compete with and beat Fi/TLP/CP in at least one server, so long as you have a strong core of members to begin with its possible, and experienced leadership of course.

But will a newer clan, or even the other older ones ever be able to compete with MM/FOE/EoP in the long term? I doubt it, everytime anyone gets close they just get pounded relentlessly by the 3 aforementioned clans and slump within 3 weeks.

You were competing with Outrage for a while, so that would mean your whole argument defines EOP as one of the lower 'HPC's .

You guys are strong, you have a good core. I'm not trying to say you don't, but to rate yourself above TLP is dumb. You guys are in the same level, in different aspects. EOP has always stayed dominant in F2P on Saturdays and most Fridays, TLP has always stayed dominant in Clan Wars Matched fights (even some full outs outnumbered wink hint and all that gay ****). Both, however, have proven to be a forced to reckon with against FOE/MM at different times. This is, what everyone is claiming (kind of like an excuse) what FI apparently has: Hype.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I think it's funny that most people in the bigger pure clans who haven't been in on the smaller-lower level scene are so quick to talk **** about them. I can definitely say that being on both sides has its advantages, and what smaller clans miss out on in terms of massive battles they easily make up for in terms of community. It's a pretty narrow vantage point from the top.

i find the most confusing thing about this topic that you bracketed TLP with clans like FOE and MM, theres only 3 real "HPC's", and thats the only 3 clans that have been consistently competing at the top for the last 2 years or longer, MM, FOE and EoP. The other older clans i wouldn't really classify in the same bracket, and i think newer clans definately have a chance to compete with those.

In the past year we've seen new clans like Zenith, Control and Havoc be able to compete with and beat Fi/TLP/CP in at least one server, so long as you have a strong core of members to begin with its possible, and experienced leadership of course.

But will a newer clan, or even the other older ones ever be able to compete with MM/FOE/EoP in the long term? I doubt it, everytime anyone gets close they just get pounded relentlessly by the 3 aforementioned clans and slump within 3 weeks.

You were competing with Outrage for a while, so that would mean your whole argument defines EOP as one of the lower 'HPC's .

You guys are strong, you have a good core. I'm not trying to say you don't, but to rate yourself above TLP is dumb. You guys are in the same level, in different aspects. EOP has always stayed dominant in F2P on Saturdays and most Fridays, TLP has always stayed dominant in Clan Wars Matched fights (even some full outs outnumbered wink hint and all that gay ****). Both, however, have proven to be a forced to reckon with against FOE/MM at different times. This is, what everyone is claiming (kind of like an excuse) what FI apparently has: Hype.

I'm talking about on mandatory trips which is, for nearly all clans, the most important event(s). Sure a few times a year TLP pull well to a Sunday trip and fight FOE, but consistently EoP are competing with FOE/MM, something TLP never have and probably never will do.

If you're talking about clan wars preps, well small clans often have the advantage over big clans if they're just a small clan of cw prods with high levels, fighting a large clan that has to play not only their high level cw prod members, but also their lower levelled and sometimes less experienced members. Thats why these smaller p2p cw clans like CPR, Tribulation and, TLP have been really competitive at the top end of p2p preps but don't really get much time with the big dogs in the wilderness.

qOY7v.png

I'm talking about on mandatory trips which is, for nearly all clans, the most important event(s). Sure a few times a year TLP pull well to a Sunday trip and fight FOE, but consistently EoP are competing with FOE/MM, something TLP never have and probably never will do.

Yes, alright. Sure a few times of the year EOP pull well and fought FOE and MM, but there was also times where EOP had to compete with Outrage, due to MM/FOE pulling 90s+ while EOP only pulled 50-60.

If you're talking about clan wars preps, well small clans often have the advantage over big clans if they're just a small clan of cw prods with high levels, fighting a large clan that has to play not only their high level cw prod members, but also their lower levelled and sometimes less experienced members. Thats why these smaller p2p cw clans like CPR, Tribulation and, TLP have been really competitive at the top end of p2p preps but don't really get much time with the big dogs in the wilderness.

That's insanely incorrect. Most clans, such as FOE/FI take advantage of having higher pulls and ONLY put their good people in the first two rounds, once they ensured a 2-0(1) victory, they allow their lower members to go in third round. In their topics, they describe it something like this: "We decided to put no ranks in for this round and let some of our members(lower ranks) call. They did extremely well considering now being at a level disadvantaged[b/](same combat average now, as oppose to out leveling the losing clan)."

This is, in the contrary, why smaller clans have it harder in Clan Wars compared to clans who pull more.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

the difference is small pure clans used to have a purpose back in the day, now you just want to be like and copy the main pure clans.

you go in the wild the same time as them, try to engage in clan warfare like them and all the clan v clan ******** yet then act suprised when a big clan comes and whipes you.

Back in day most lilguy clans were built for multi clanning and just pking 24/7 something the bigger clans couldnt always offer as easily.

you want an example of how it should be done, just look at omnis current project.

#TEAM-WALLI

EOP only competes when they out opt the opposition L.

MAtched or below and it will always be a loss.

Sorry mate.

New clans don't have the member base, quality or intangibles to compete with EOP, CP, TLP, FI, FOE and MM.

l0lcp??

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Yes, alright. Sure a few times of the year EOP pull well and fought FOE and MM, but there was also times where EOP had to compete with Outrage, due to MM/FOE pulling 90s+ while EOP only pulled 50-60.

The only times we ever "competed" with Outrage were in P2P, and that was not because our pulls were too low, but because they got a fullout with us, cancelled it on the day it was going to happen, then proceeded to talk a lot of **** to us about a midweek fight we had at gdz. Then we bullied them on Sunday's for about 2 weeks and they made a public apology.

We've been either #1 or #2 f2p for the last 2 years and in the top 3 in p2p for most of the last 2 years, you can' t really deny that, unless you're still angry because we 3-0'd you in a few preps and you got angry and said you'd never prep us again because we got veng'd ;p

Sorry mate.

I'm guessing you weren't at Fi's saturday trip where you got 3-0'd by us, despite having more opts than us in the 1st fight and similar in the 2nd/3rd, and despite us already having fought 3 clans on 1 inventory when you tried to catch us off guard in the 3rd fight ;p

Get your clan used to pulling more than 35 to trips for a while and practise competing at larger opts before you start talking trash about bigger clans organization, because you just look silly :P.

qOY7v.png

Sorry mate.

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

New clans don't have the member base, quality or intangibles to compete with EOP, CP, TLP, FI, FOE and MM.

NPO Is pretty knew it's only been 4 months even thow we've merged with another clan were doing decent.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

The only times we ever "competed" with Outrage were in P2P, and that was not because our pulls were too low, but because they got a fullout with us, cancelled it on the day it was going to happen, then proceeded to talk a lot of **** to us about a midweek fight we had at gdz. Then we bullied them on Sunday's for about 2 weeks and they made a public apology.

We've been either #1 or #2 f2p for the last 2 years and in the top 3 in p2p for most of the last 2 years, you can' t really deny that, unless you're still angry because we 3-0'd you in a few preps and you got angry and said you'd never prep us again because we got veng'd ;p

Sorry mate.

I'm guessing you weren't at Fi's saturday trip where you got 3-0'd by us, despite having more opts than us in the 1st fight and similar in the 2nd/3rd, and despite us already having fought 3 clans on 1 inventory when you tried to catch us off guard in the 3rd fight ;p

Get your clan used to pulling more than 35 to trips for a while and practise competing at larger opts before you start talking trash about bigger clans organization, because you just look silly :P.

Our pull 55-60.

Your Pull 65-75 plus the mains that tend to appear out of nowhere.

Organisation? you've lost 10+ of your preps. If you can take a clan out outopted i'll give you +1 but i've never seen it :P. You didn't beat Fi 3-0 saturday either >.>. I was there you hit us on log in and mains were killing our returners (shocker) then mm crashed.

The other fights were also crashed and we were outopted every fight.

Where was you Sunday?

I would rather you didnt keep trying with **** pointless little clans which often only exist to give people who want ranks and a sense of ownership a place to belong.

and just have 5 big dogs with big numbers going at it 24/7

Foe, Tlp, Fi, Eop and MM would do me fine.

You take out all the other clans trying to make a break and throw them in amongst them so you got 5 reasonably pulling clans would make for more interest and competition.

Just my opinion though

This guy speaks sense.

Sorry mate.

Pathetic, I thought I could have a normal discussion with you, but as always you give up and decide to attempt a flame lol

Your argument is as stable as your clan, which is built on sand. So, according to your fresh and new argument you have been #1 and #2 even when "Sure a few times a year TLP pull well to a Sunday trip and fight FOE," was happening, you were still #1 and #2? So I guess you're saying you're better than MM despite never fighting them virtually at all in P2P (especially since you guys broke up with FOE). The reason why you were fighting Outrage was because of the fact that they were your competition. How is this proven? Like this:

In this video, you CLEARLY fight clans BESIDES Outrage, problem? Well... It's Havoc,WAR,Z, and IR. According to your earlier argument:

In the past year we've seen new clans like Zenith, Control and Havoc be able to compete with and beat Fi/TLP/CP in at least one server,
, fighting these clans would mean your clan isn't one of the main HPC's. In fact, according to your argument the ONLY clans who have competed with the best every single weekend would be FOE and MM, the rest have all once and for a while competed with MPC clans when in slump and loss of hype.

Again, I suggest you look to take up a new profession if you really are Jonty lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Pathetic, I thought I could have a normal discussion with you, but as always you give up and decide to attempt a flame lol

Your argument is as stable as your clan, which is built on sand. So, according to your fresh and new argument you have been #1 and #2 even when "Sure a few times a year TLP pull well to a Sunday trip and fight FOE," was happening, you were still #1 and #2? So I guess you're saying you're better than MM despite never fighting them virtually at all in P2P (especially since you guys broke up with FOE). The reason why you were fighting Outrage was because of the fact that they were your competition. How is this proven? Like this:

In this video, you CLEARLY fight clans BESIDES Outrage, problem? Well... It's Havoc,WAR,Z, and IR. According to your earlier argument:

In the past year we've seen new clans like Zenith, Control and Havoc be able to compete with and beat Fi/TLP/CP in at least one server,
, fighting these clans would mean your clan isn't one of the main HPC's. In fact, according to your argument the ONLY clans who have competed with the best every single weekend would be FOE and MM, the rest have all once and for a while competed with MPC clans when in slump and loss of hype.

Again, I suggest you look to take up a new profession if you really are Jonty lol

i don't really wanna bomb this topic with our discussion but meh, the fact you misquoted me is kinda annoyin so i guess i'll reply again.

My reply said #1 or 2 F2P, not P2P, so i hope that clears that up for you. I said we were top 3 p2p for most of the past 2 years which is correct, as i said TLP do occasionally have a lilguy clan close into them and pull well for a few weeks, and that would be the times that we aren't in the top 3 p2p, but for the MOST of the time (as i said), we are. I don't know where in my comment you got that i said we're better than MM in p2p, obviously when they outpull us by 15 we aren't.

And i don't really see your point in your final paragraph. Are you implying that a top 3 clan can only fight the other 2 clans? And if we kill a smaller clan suddenly we're on their level?

C'mon man think about it, you misquote me in your first paragraph and then make a nonsensical comment in your second, you're saying i need a new profession but at least i can keep up a coherent argument :\

and @ flash cutter, we had about 57 in our first fight, and just over 50 in our 2nd/3rd fights, any EoP member will confirm that for you. And i'm afraid your estimation on our prep record is also wrong, but then again i wouldn't expect you to know when Fi has declined any prep in either server for the last year because "we don't want to get flamed." :\

qOY7v.png

i don't really wanna bomb this topic with our discussion but meh, the fact you misquoted me is kinda annoyin so i guess i'll reply again.

My reply said #1 or 2 F2P, not P2P, so i hope that clears that up for you. I said we were top 3 p2p for most of the past 2 years which is correct, as i said TLP do occasionally have a lilguy clan close into them and pull well for a few weeks, and that would be the times that we aren't in the top 3 p2p, but for the MOST of the time (as i said), we are. I don't know where in my comment you got that i said we're better than MM in p2p, obviously when they outpull us by 15 we aren't.

And i don't really see your point in your final paragraph. Are you implying that a top 3 clan can only fight the other 2 clans? And if we kill a smaller clan suddenly we're on their level?

C'mon man think about it, you misquote me in your first paragraph and then make a nonsensical comment in your second, you're saying i need a new profession but at least i can keep up a coherent argument :\

and @ flash cutter, we had about 57 in our first fight, and just over 50 in our 2nd/3rd fights, any EoP member will confirm that for you. And i'm afraid your estimation on our prep record is also wrong, but then again i wouldn't expect you to know when Fi has declined any prep in either server for the last year because "we don't want to get flamed." :\

You're claiming I misquoted you when you're misquoting me. When TLP were hyped up, the top 3 competitors were MM/FOE/TLP, EOP was the fourth; this is for F2P. In P2P, easily the dominant 2 were TLP/FOE, the third was MM (Who I believe GWAS'd you guys and ran trains on you and even FOE off and on until around March) making you once again fourth in P2P. What is your point about a clan closing into TLP, if a fraction of a clan joins TLP, then I guess a clan closed into you when a fraction of CT joined EOP after closing.

The point of my third paragraph was that you were competing with some of these clans, your video will obviously claim you were winning because you crashed a few fights when they had 15~ people left. Keep this in mind, Jonty, I know you're the slowest one in class so I'll try to help you out. TLP also had a few fights vs these clans, they also claimed they won, but fact is they were given a good fight so therefore they are competing with them. Because they are in the same situation as you, you two are either

A)A major HPC

B)A minor HPC

That's ok though Jonty, in life I am a major, you're a minor. Back to class ;P

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I would rather you didnt keep trying with **** pointless little clans which often only exist to give people who want ranks and a sense of ownership a place to belong.

and just have 5 big dogs with big numbers going at it 24/7

Foe, Tlp, Fi, Eop and MM would do me fine.

You take out all the other clans trying to make a break and throw them in amongst them so you got 5 reasonably pulling clans would make for more interest and competition.

Just my opinion though

To me you sound like North America calling for the extermination of all small African countries because they're "not important". Sure their leaders suck but behind every other small clan there's potential gain and enjoyment that higher level clans never achieve.

I see your point, but you've been in the Top 3 scene far too long. I think you forget what its like to be in a clan and know each and every member personally. To see unexpected results. And to not fight the same 3-5 clans over and over again :<

Oh and dare I say the word Epidemic. No one expected them to become what they did and right now we have a fairly recent clan with half their old leadership. To say THAT can never happen again (even when there was a stable top 3 between mm foe and x clan 2 years before E opened) is foolish.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

You're claiming I misquoted you when you're misquoting me. When TLP were hyped up, the top 3 competitors were MM/FOE/TLP, EOP was the fourth; this is for F2P. In P2P, easily the dominant 2 were TLP/FOE, the third was MM (Who I believe GWAS'd you guys and ran trains on you and even FOE off and on until around March) making you once again fourth in P2P. What is your point about a clan closing into TLP, if a fraction of a clan joins TLP, then I guess a clan closed into you when a fraction of CT joined EOP after closing.

The point of my third paragraph was that you were competing with some of these clans, your video will obviously claim you were winning because you crashed a few fights when they had 15~ people left. Keep this in mind, Jonty, I know you're the slowest one in class so I'll try to help you out. TLP also had a few fights vs these clans, they also claimed they won, but fact is they were given a good fight so therefore they are competing with them. Because they are in the same situation as you, you two are either

A)A major HPC

B)A minor HPC

no point in continuing the discussion when you're just making stuff up, the factual basis of your argument is just completely wrong, i don't remember TLP ever beating EoP in the f2p wilderness, at least not in the last 3 years, so you saying they were a consistent member of the top 3 f2p and beating us just doesn't really make any sense. The same with claiming that TLP were ever dominant over MM in p2p for any extended period of time, ever competed with FOE in p2p for more than a few weeks at a time, or were dominant over us in p2p in the last few years, the facts to back up yo **** just aren't there lokz.

I think the last paragraph was just a kinda tl;dr flame bait so i don't rly even need to respond to that bit, so i guess our fun lil discussion is done until u can actually prove anything ur saying, otherwise just continue looking the fool :P

qOY7v.png

A)A major HPC

B)A minor HPC

no point in continuing the discussion when you're just making stuff up, the factual basis of your argument is just completely wrong, i don't remember TLP ever beating EoP in the f2p wilderness, at least not in the last 3 years, so you saying they were a consistent member of the top 3 f2p and beating us just doesn't really make any sense. The same with claiming that TLP were ever dominant over MM in p2p for any extended period of time, ever competed with FOE in p2p for more than a few weeks at a time, or were dominant over us in p2p in the last few years, the facts to back up yo **** just aren't there lokz.

I think the last paragraph was just a kinda tl;dr flame bait so i don't rly even need to respond to that bit, so i guess our fun lil discussion is done until u can actually prove anything ur saying, otherwise just continue looking the fool :P

So your argument NOW is basically blah blah blah no proof no proof

i don't remember TLP ever beating EoP in the f2p wilderness, at least not in the last 3 years

The same with claiming that TLP were ever dominant over MM in p2p for any extended period of time

Since extended has no definite amount, this can not be proven. I can only give you my opinion of an extended amount of time, that being 2 months.

If you want to throw competing with MM in P2P into the mix of being a major top 3 HPC, then EOP isn't one considering they only competed with MM in P2P when FOE was their friends, now EOP seems to have bad KDR nearly every Sunday since the break up. (I'll supply evidence before you even ask ;P):

eoplol.png

These pics show EOP's KDR going from being decent to horrible randomly. The pics on the right show evidence that support the theory that EOP was only good in P2P when FOE split their MM kills with them, as when FOE dropped EOP they increased by an extreme amount in kills (MM's daeth's leads one to believe they are the cause of FOE's kills for these trips).

If you look at the boxed KDR's in the pics to the right, you can see EOP doing worse than these clans that they should not even be in the same league as. If you weren't fighting FOE or MM (because let's face it, you weren't anywhere remotely close to FOE/MM's fights with your kill count), then you had to compete with a lower clan. Now, let's say it was TLP, the first pick to the right shows you losing to them. The second? Well, TLP had a bad trip. This conclusion may lead one to believe that your bad trip was the result of one of the other boxed clans (possibly FI, Havoc, even NME!).

Now, I don't think that is consistent at all! If anything, this reminds me a lot of TLP's pattern of doing good for a period of time then having bad trips for a while and switching back and forth!

ever competed with FOE in p2p for more than a few weeks at a time

This one is easy, I'll just do what you did: Where is your proof of EOP competing with FOE in P2P for more than a few weeks? Failure to find any would mean that according to your argument EOP isn't a major HPC.

Have a good one pal!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

The only "high" pure clans are FOE and MM.

TLP/EOP/FI etc. "lower" high pure clans.

I have only EVER seen EOP listed as a "top 3 clan with MM/FOE" by EOP leaders/ranks themselves.

But hey, thats not my right to decide by any means.

Clans have to stop worrying about being #1 and instead focus on having some fun and enjoying there time on runescape as it's meant to be.

If you aren't having fun and raging over an internet game "urdoinitwrong".

2hf89vmye8.gif

so pretty much your whole post was fishing through the kdr logs for kdr's from 4 months ago to find when we didn't have good kdr's on a sunday trip...then make the assumption it was due to us losing to clans below us because some of them had good kdr's.

In that logic did you ever think maybe the two were completely unrelated, clans like TLP got good kdr on sunday's by crashing clans like IR and WAR and then going straight back to lobby and single to get as few deaths as possible and without ever actually having proper fights. Meanwhile, especially around that period in novemberish, most of our fights were crashed by FOE and/or MM, and we had both HF and KO getting our locs from MM/TLP and chasing us around in single whenever they could.

And the only times us and FOE ever fought together in p2p was when MM and HF would team on them, and then we'd help them out and make it a 2v2, and even that only happened 2 or 3 times. We cleared MM by ourselves in p2p numerous times over a few months period during last year, and when we haven't been able to, we've just been hitting clans like fi and tlp while trying to avoid getting crashed by mm/foe.

So you just wrote a textwall saying that because our fights get crashed and because our competitors leak our locs to main clans, we are not as good as the lil clans that pull 30 to p2p because they had a good kdr.

ok m8 thats about your 3rd straight post that made no sense, maybe you should just stop. The fact you resorted to spending 20 minutes on paint making kdr charts to try and say that kdr shows who is better than who is quite laughable. Are you telling me that when MM has a .2 kdr after getting raped by FOE for 2 hours, that clans like Havoc are better than them because they have a 1.0 kdr from sitting on ne steps barraging scouts?

This discussion is really starting to bore me and i'm starting to feel like an idiot for having to explain why your logic is flawed when its so painfully obvious to anyone.

qOY7v.png