Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legends

cx ftw yes

Alright people i want to know who you feel the top 10 "Legends" of the pure community are :thumbsup: : . I am talking about people who have played a significant role in the pure community or as role models to pures, weather it be positive or negative. This is in the clan Discussion so i would really like to hear about old founders or leaders that might of played a significant role in your clans history.

1 Bonesaw pk- FOE

2.I mahatma i- mm

3. Hiei the pk- TlP

4. kids range (was pure)

5 t7emon arrow- EOP

6I Ayzee I

7. purple 0wnz

8.1 pure devil

9 str3ngthz

10. P0ke n die2

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tens hard to figure out, for me personally though the people who shaped me (Be they leaders but mainly friends) as a participant of the pure community are

Bob

Jib

Plode

Prateek

Ben

SPW

Nikos

Narba1icious

Martin

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

I've not been around for too long... came into the pure community in April of 2010 and joined EoP and haven't been in another clan since then, so I'd have to say it's the entire leadership for my time in EoP, including but not limited to Goop, w0w2many, T7emon Arrow, and Solo K1ng...

From other clans I'd say Mahatma and Bawb would be the biggest two although I wasn't even around during either of their times

oh and Karl lolz

I've not been around for too long... came into the pure community in April of 2010 and joined EoP and haven't been in another clan since then, so I'd have to say it's the entire leadership for my time in EoP, including but not limited to Goop, w0w2many, T7emon Arrow, and Solo K1ng...

From other clans I'd say Mahatma and Bawb would be the biggest two although I wasn't even around during either of their times

oh and Karl lolz

yes alot of those fellows played significant roles :thumbsup:

Charles of FI

T H E Harv of EOP

Old P K 3 R of EOP

Lovinthemage of EOP

Cha0s Pure of FOE

Mahatma of MM

Bawb of Epidemic

Edit more if i think of them.

Can't really think of any from TLP/CP.

There was someone from Destined Pures but otherwise I don't think there's anymore.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

cha0s pur3 - my favorite leader prob ever, **** man I still love you, even though FOE is not part of me anymore I will always have the upmost respect to you, and I am sadden we don't play fifa anymore my fault though.... miss talking football to you as well, **** man I wish one day we can regain the trust I knew we shared...

mahatma - legend, still an active part of MM leadership even through all the changes

speshls own - prob one of the best callers ever, your enthusiasm dude... instant transition of hope to everyone hearing you :thumbsup:

new recruits - prob best warlord I'll know, damn right solid guy

outofrange10 - papa, the wise one

bawb - always saw him as a great outside leader, when I was in FOE and damn golly can he write topics, they were long but I read most of it and **** it all made sense

ps its cha0s pur3.... newfags

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org