Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ik Sloop Searching a MPL

DosZ

Hey,

I've introduced myself in the intro section, if you want to know a bit more about me hop over there :)

I've played runescape as a pure in the years around 2007/2008/2009 i think, i was in TH.

My nick at the time was W3 p0on joo, but that account got hacked.. so now the wildy is back, i decided to make a new pure.

It's only 1 month old, and the stats are as following:

59 atk (mm will be done soon)

63 str

2 def (oops :()

86 ranged

85 mage

76 hp

52 prey

67 cb

as you can see im currently range based, and im going to work on my melee :P

what kind of clan im looking for is:

- p2p based, but also does f2p

- alot of mini's preps

- a friendly and helpfull community

- active members

- alot of members around my cb, for weekday Pk-trips

I'm looking forward to the replies!

I'd suggest Zenith I haven't been active for a few months but your stats seem to meet the reqs I last knew, Zenith has one of the best communities there is why do you think I'm still playing this awful game 2years down the line, for Zenith. We do alot of P2p and F2p I'd say we were 60% P2p and 40% F2p we do around 3 preps a week and 2 mandatory pk trips on the weekends.

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com/forums

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I would suggest NME for a decent size clan with alot of low levels, only problem is they are highly F2P based.

However, feel free too check out #Hazard. We are a newly opened 1-20 def pure clan with good potential. We are mainly P2P based and mini 3~ times a day, aswell as doing plenty of midweek trips and P2P/F2P preps and weekend trips.

We have already proved many doubters wrong with our outstanding mini record, you can see some of our fights here: http://www.youtube.com/HazardTubeRS

If you wish too check us out feel free. Our site is www.hazard-rs.com/forums or feel free to pm me on IRC; [Hz]James

Goodluck with your search buddy.

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

Check out Hazard.

Only thing is, get your mage to 94, etc.

We have a 90 mage requirement for full member, however we have a miniature, which requires 82+ mage.

If you're down to train, etc then join up m8!

James listed the site ;p

hope to see at the least a intro ;p

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14